Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:25:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  C.D. message and influence...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: C.D. message and influence...  (Read 12736 times)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2005, 03:31:45 PM »

Ppebe, how are you doing?

There is something I dont understand.. Bad apple and you, are the same person?

Huh That's not all. Oyez! Everyone in this board is the selfsame person except ya!

But it's nothing to do with the thread. Angry

Sorry Ppebbe,? I got confused? Smiley. On the other hand I read what you wrote about Axl and his help to kids in Halloween, and yes the man is a mistery, who knows what he has done, maybe he has helped a lot or just nothing. By the way... he owes me the album? Tongue...? (just kidding)? Wink

hihi? ?Bolivia and Nicaragua get fightin' in here just cuz there's a darker reason behind "C.D. message and influence" God damn it who da'fuck is gonna explain what's goin' on?? ?rant? ...Me! same here I would trade the message and influence for a real kick ass rock album,  Roll Eyes  so?Bolivia and Nicaragua/Chile go out n' find a politic forum to discuss your rare thoughts, show some fucking respect for this topic please !

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2005, 03:41:48 PM »

Huh That's not all. Oyez! Everyone in this board is the selfsame person except ya!

Sorry Ppebbe,? I got confused? Smiley. On the other hand I read what you wrote about Axl and his help to kids in Halloween, and yes the man is a mistery, who knows what he has done, maybe he has helped a lot or just nothing. By the way... he owes me the album? Tongue...? (just kidding)? Wink

hihi? ?Bolivia and Nicaragua get fightin' in here just cuz there's a darker reason behind "C.D. message and influence" God damn it who da'fuck is gonna explain what's goin' on?? ?rant? ...Me! same here I would trade the message and influence for a real kick ass rock album,? Roll Eyes? so?Bolivia and Nicaragua/Chile go out n' find a politic forum to discuss your rare thoughts, show some fucking respect for this topic please !

dUDE, who da-fuck is you talkin bout? rant only one thing for sure

You have smoked alot of crack TO DATE!!!!! rofl smoking

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2005, 03:51:27 PM »

hihi? ?Bolivia and Nicaragua get fightin' in here just cuz there's a darker reason behind "C.D. message and influence" God damn it who da'fuck is gonna explain what's goin' on?? ?rant? ...Me! same here I would trade the message and influence for a real kick ass rock album,? Roll Eyes? so?Bolivia and Nicaragua/Chile go out n' find a politic forum to discuss your rare thoughts, show some fucking respect for this topic please !

dUDE, who da-fuck is you talkin bout? rant only one thing for sure

You have smoked alot of crack TO DATE!!!!! rofl smoking

smoking  i really haven't !, the point is Pepe666(Nicaragua) and Carlos MSG(Bolivia) started a brutal war in here just cuz they think they belong to countries like Japan n' the usa but we all know they're not! so i just said to them they can't get off topic, that's it!? Roll Eyes

...i know 'C.D. message and influence' it's a' amazing topic to dig over n' over...i think axl always knows how to influence us all when he writes his shocking lyrics, the guy should be a politician than being a rock star!? drool
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 03:53:24 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2005, 04:22:59 PM »

smoking  i really haven't !, the point is Pepe666(Nicaragua) and Carlos MSG(Bolivia) started a brutal war in here just cuz they think they belong to countries like Japan n' the usa but we all know they're not! so i just said to them they can't get off topic, that's it!  Roll Eyes

1) I'm ppbebe, not pepe666, Ok?

2) If you want to piss on anyone for where they're from, GET LOST!

3) Show some fucking respect for other posters and read the posts properly for gods sake.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2005, 04:39:49 PM »

smoking? i really haven't !, the point is Pepe666(Nicaragua) and Carlos MSG(Bolivia) started a brutal war in here just cuz they think they belong to countries like Japan n' the usa but we all know they're not! so i just said to them they can't get off topic, that's it!? Roll Eyes

1) I'm ppbebe, not pepe666, Ok?

2) If you want to piss on anyone for where they're from, GET LOST!

3) Show some fucking respect for other posters and read the posts properly for gods sake.

Roll Eyes? ?Oh, look at who's talkin' 'bout "respect"!? you n' they started a ridiculous war in here n' i must face the fucking consequences then? IT'S YOU who must get lose, right?!? rant? ?Roll Eyes ...it was me who spoke 'bout BACKIN' TO THIS TOPIC! but you now wanna hide your great insanity!

replaying at this topic ONCE AGAIN someone said : The album should be entitled "Music for the Paranoid Delusional Schizos." me, i say you're a genius for telling that!    smoking
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 05:37:37 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2005, 05:46:59 PM »

Hi guys how are you doing?

Well I dont know why you posted that about Nicaragua and Bolivia Cheesy man, It should have been Bolivia and Chile, but it doesnt matter. Besides the problem is with Pepe666 and his behavior and statements against Steven Adler, you are hijacking the thread man.

Take care, have fun dudes...
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2005, 06:48:12 PM »

im not sure were you are going with this.ive waited a hell of a long time NOT  to just give up on axl.so all the things you are talking about doesn't sit well with me.it sounds as though you are just giving up on axl's dream cd.hopefully a reality soon that will happen im sure but im not sure of when.i will still be there when it's released to that very day !

the one an only horsey !
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2005, 06:54:39 PM »

im not sure were you are going with this.ive waited a hell of a long time NOT? to just give up on axl.so all the things you are talking about doesn't sit well with me.it sounds as though you are just giving up on axl's dream cd.hopefully a reality soon that will happen im sure but im not sure of when.i will still be there when it's released to that very day !

Shocked  this is not a Disneyland forum...if y r a' adult person you gotta admit that Axl might be livin' a' eternal vacation while he doesn't care 'bout producin' a new fucking album anymore...the guy tried hard since 1998 but he wasn't lucky to make that come true all cuz of his ex mates so now he's just sick of!, that?s it    Undecided

Cry
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2005, 09:56:37 PM »

Perhaps that's true he might be just sick of being pressure to get the CD on time, the production has to be great etc, but the bottom line here is what do you think could be the influence he will use to the new album, a friend told me that once he said that he is back again listening some Queen albums, that would be totally great specially as I said before if he use some Innuendo and Made In Heaven influence  ok

No man can be my equal
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: