Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:27:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  According to Dizzy, Chinese Democracy will happen 'sooner than you think'
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: According to Dizzy, Chinese Democracy will happen 'sooner than you think'  (Read 16484 times)
Syd Vega
Headliner

Let me break your heart

« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2005, 12:51:22 AM »

this is simply ridiculous - if you take some time off and come back to this board and read/see shit like that (Dizzy) - you just have to laugh ! Once there was this fucking great Rock 'n' Roll Band called Guns N' Roses - what do we have now ? Reality sucks sometimes...this sucks, for far too long now...sad...
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2005, 01:50:54 AM »

Does anyone else have a feeling that gnrrock is actually War41 trying to vouch for himself? hihi

I thought the exact same thing when i saw the number of posts by "gnrrock"... lol. 1. I personally think this story is a hack. Its bs that War41 didnt talk about going on stage, meeting Dissy, and being dressed like new school Axl in the original story.

Forgive me if im wrong and your story is actually real. But if im right in that your making shit up, then fuck off. I could be wrong, so if your telling the truth don't take it personally. You must understand why im skeptical....

? ?-jack

A simple IP check can tell us if its the same poster or not.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2005, 02:56:37 AM »

Holy Ba-Jebus! Ima rocker!  Grin

gnrevolution.com
conny
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2005, 02:59:28 AM »

So Dizzy's band was the supporting act for a GN'R tribute band?

Yes, that is correct

*********************I wouldn't say supporting act..it was better for the guys to do the show early, and not alot of people know of Hookers N Blow, and alot of people know Appetite...so you pay respect to the hometown heroes...they were just simply asked to the show and they opted to go 1st...call it what you want...classy is what I'd call it...

Nothing wrong with opening up for another band, but real classy would be to not excuse for it. ?Wink
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2005, 07:11:11 PM »

Hey all,

I apologize for not posting the details when I said I would.  The network I use has been down since midnight Saturday night. 

As for the show itself....

The GNR songs played included You're Crazy, Don't Cry, November Rain, You Ain't the First (was fucking great), Patience, Used To Love Her, Knockin on Heaven's Door (I know not really GNR), and they closed with Sweet Child which was also great.  There may have been others but I can't remember offhand right now. 

Dont Cry was the first song they played.  Before they played it Dizzy said "I am not sure if you guys know this... but when I am not touring with these guys I am in a band called Guns N Roses". 

After November Rain was done he talked about Axl.  I remember he said "I tell you what man... nobody sings that song better than Axl."  He then went on to say that he is a great guy who works hard and no one ever cuts him some slack.  I don't remember exactly what he said there. 

Before You're Crazy he asked if he was "allowed to fucking curse in here" to which the crows roared. 

During one song a drunk ass bouncer came up onstage and sang with Scotty (Dizzy's guitarist in HNB).  He sat right next to him on this small stage and kept leaning on Dizzy's piano making it shift and move all over the place.  After the song was done the bouncer refused to leave the stage and Dizzy said "I sure wish I could play the fucking piano but it keeps on moving".  Finally other bouncers came up and got the guy off the stage.  After he was taken off Dizzy asked "what the fuck was that about?"

Now for the most hilarious moment of the night... at RumRunners they also have dueling pianos set up.  Well before Dizzy came on they had dueling pianos where this one old NASTY chick was playing and singing and the other player was a guy probably in his early 30's.  Well when Dizzy came on they shifted the pianos so that they could all fit on the stage and the woman's piano was moved.  During Dizzy's intermission they came back to play dueling pianos again.  Well this chick was LIQUORED UP beyond belief.  We were right up front so she kept looking at us and others up front screaming "who fucking moved my piano?  This is bullshit.  Fuck Dizzy Reed."  So a bunch of people say to her "Why don't you go fight him then?" to which she responded with "oh I will".

So.... she goes in the middle of her set to the back bar (where like 20 people followed Dizzy and the guys) and I decided to go to the bathroom and take a peak at what she would do.  I walk in the back and she is screaming at the manager of RumRunners about how "this fucking prick moved my piano, fuck him he isnt a rock star".  I about lost it. 

Finally at the end, Dizzy was sitting in front of us playing the guitar.  They were all wasted and Dizzy was getting a little dizzy (pun intended).  My gf, her roomate and I were drinking all night, but since my gf was driving she started drinking water.  Dizzy looks down and says "can I get some water?" and my gf's roomate picks up her beer and tries to hand it to him and he snaps back "no I said water!"  Haha after he got it he downed the entire thing. 

I do have pictures, and I actually had the opportunity to check my email yesterday on another computer so I emailed them to Jarmo to post, but I guess he either did not get them or he has not posted them yet.  Could someone give me their email so that I can send them to you to post them.  I am too lazy to figure it out.  I MAY REMEMBER MORE DETAILS LATER ON, so I hope I dont get accused of lying again! 

-------
And to respond to those who still question my story from Halloween.  Look, I got back home and did that post at like 2:30 in the morning.  I had been drinking Icehouse with a buddy all night long and I was hammered.  I could not sit at the computer and write everything out right there.  I just wanted to post the 'big news' from the night first before getting into all details.  I didnt know it was such a big deal to sing part of a song with a GNR TRIBUTE band.

I also did not know it was such a big deal for Dizzy to smile at some one and laugh.  Some of you are acting like jealous little girls.  It was a costume contest.  Dizzy helped to judge it.  Thus, when he saw me there on stage next to him he laughed. 

As for who gnrrock is, I am curious myself.  Did you dress up? 
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2005, 07:34:24 PM »

Hey all,

I apologize for not posting the details when I said I would.? The network I use has been down since midnight Saturday night.?

As for the show itself....

The GNR songs played included You're Crazy, Don't Cry, November Rain, You Ain't the First (was fucking great), Patience, Used To Love Her, Knockin on Heaven's Door (I know not really GNR), and they closed with Sweet Child which was also great.? There may have been others but I can't remember offhand right now.?

Dont Cry was the first song they played.? Before they played it Dizzy said "I am not sure if you guys know this... but when I am not touring with these guys I am in a band called Guns N Roses".?

After November Rain was done he talked about Axl.? I remember he said "I tell you what man... nobody sings that song better than Axl."? He then went on to say that he is a great guy who works hard and no one ever cuts him some slack.? I don't remember exactly what he said there.?

Before You're Crazy he asked if he was "allowed to fucking curse in here" to which the crows roared.?

During one song a drunk ass bouncer came up onstage and sang with Scotty (Dizzy's guitarist in HNB).? He sat right next to him on this small stage and kept leaning on Dizzy's piano making it shift and move all over the place.? After the song was done the bouncer refused to leave the stage and Dizzy said "I sure wish I could play the fucking piano but it keeps on moving".? Finally other bouncers came up and got the guy off the stage.? After he was taken off Dizzy asked "what the fuck was that about?"

Now for the most hilarious moment of the night... at RumRunners they also have dueling pianos set up.? Well before Dizzy came on they had dueling pianos where this one old NASTY chick was playing and singing and the other player was a guy probably in his early 30's.? Well when Dizzy came on they shifted the pianos so that they could all fit on the stage and the woman's piano was moved.? During Dizzy's intermission they came back to play dueling pianos again.? Well this chick was LIQUORED UP beyond belief.? We were right up front so she kept looking at us and others up front screaming "who fucking moved my piano?? This is bullshit.? Fuck Dizzy Reed."? So a bunch of people say to her "Why don't you go fight him then?" to which she responded with "oh I will".

So.... she goes in the middle of her set to the back bar (where like 20 people followed Dizzy and the guys) and I decided to go to the bathroom and take a peak at what she would do.? I walk in the back and she is screaming at the manager of RumRunners about how "this fucking prick moved my piano, fuck him he isnt a rock star".? I about lost it.?

Finally at the end, Dizzy was sitting in front of us playing the guitar.? They were all wasted and Dizzy was getting a little dizzy (pun intended).? My gf, her roomate and I were drinking all night, but since my gf was driving she started drinking water.? Dizzy looks down and says "can I get some water?" and my gf's roomate picks up her beer and tries to hand it to him and he snaps back "no I said water!"? Haha after he got it he downed the entire thing.?

I do have pictures, and I actually had the opportunity to check my email yesterday on another computer so I emailed them to Jarmo to post, but I guess he either did not get them or he has not posted them yet.? Could someone give me their email so that I can send them to you to post them.? I am too lazy to figure it out.? I MAY REMEMBER MORE DETAILS LATER ON, so I hope I dont get accused of lying again!?

-------
And to respond to those who still question my story from Halloween.? Look, I got back home and did that post at like 2:30 in the morning.? I had been drinking Icehouse with a buddy all night long and I was hammered.? I could not sit at the computer and write everything out right there.? I just wanted to post the 'big news' from the night first before getting into all details.? I didnt know it was such a big deal to sing part of a song with a GNR TRIBUTE band.

I also did not know it was such a big deal for Dizzy to smile at some one and laugh.? Some of you are acting like jealous little girls.? It was a costume contest.? Dizzy helped to judge it.? Thus, when he saw me there on stage next to him he laughed.?

As for who gnrrock is, I am curious myself.? Did you dress up??

did you dress up like axl or what?  hihi

sounds fucking cool! i hope playes in hollywodd between christmas and new years... beer

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2005, 11:15:34 PM »

Just a quick thought.

Dec 8 is the 25th Anniversary of Lennon's death. Is there a chance the rumored Catcher in the Rye song could be released as a single this day?

Just a thought.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
WAR41
VIP

« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2005, 11:28:17 PM »

ok all, here are my pictures....

WAR41
VIP

« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2005, 11:30:31 PM »

and some more.... hope you guys like them

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2005, 02:23:41 PM »

Thanks for posting those War, there great am Im sure it was one helluva show ok

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2005, 08:36:16 PM »

bice pics, thanks for posting! ok

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2005, 10:02:58 AM »

"Thanks man, it will come sooner than you think"

2010 would be sooner than I think.

Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2005, 10:28:44 AM »

Thanks for posting the pics, man.

Ali
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2005, 04:50:13 PM »

Honestly they are the best pics of Dizzy I've ever seen. 

You are a very good photographer, aren't you War 41? ok
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2005, 05:57:27 PM »

I belive you WAR..... it sounds like something Dizzy would say...  and the other stuff you posted isnt hard to belive... if i were in a GnR Tribute band i would know all the new songs also..
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2005, 06:22:04 PM »

Those are great pics! good job , I bet it was a blast yes 

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2005, 10:12:00 PM »

WAR 41, I didn't dress up.  I waited til the last moment for a costume.  I was wearing a brown soccer type jacket.
Johnnyblood
VIP

Nothing.

« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2005, 10:24:10 PM »

2010 would be sooner than I think.

Best line of the year so far.  beer

I've seen enough.
privatereserve
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2005, 11:59:33 PM »

Dizzy Reed is FULL OF SH*T.  I met him 3 or 4 years ago at the cat club and he said it was soon.
If you don't believe me i put pictures of him at the cat club here.  This is very sad because Axl is not even in tune what his bandmate say.  There is no Democracy in China and never will be.  Get it Axl made his money and has no ambition to prove anything anymore.  China Democracy is a big joke get it!  Don't tread on me, because I went to the house of blues and the Joint shows in Vegas so don't tell me I'm not a fan.
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2005, 12:07:38 AM »

Dizzy has ZERO CREDIBILITY!!!! How many times (years) has he said the same shit? Im really sick of his shit....

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: