Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 02:36:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The US needs to blow up the moon!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The US needs to blow up the moon!  (Read 4973 times)
RichardNixon
« on: November 05, 2005, 02:38:48 PM »

In my opinion, I think we need to send rockets, filled with nuclear bombs, and blow up the moon. Why? Because someday the moon might fall out of alignment and smack right into the earth. We can't wait for the final proof, that may come in the form of a huge mushroom cloud-like-crater, right in New York City or Los Angeles, or anywhere in this great country. It would be a disaster and end all life as we know it. Therefore, we must act now before it is too late. Other countries are either with us or against us. If they're against us, they're crazy Moon loving commies anyway. Maybe they don't care about their freedom, their country, but I sure do. So act now, send a letter to the President, your Senators and Congressman, and urge them to blow up the moon before its too late.
Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 02:40:10 PM »

NIXON!!       smoking

"You want to do something impressive? Get Kim Jong-Il  to sing "Give Peace A Chance." Yeah -- big televised duet with Yoko. That's when I'll be impressed."  - Gary Brecher, the "war nerd"
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 05:32:53 PM »

i think you need a break hihi

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 05:55:24 PM »

In my opinion, I think we need to send rockets, filled with nuclear bombs, and blow up the moon. Why? Because someday the moon might fall out of alignment and smack right into the earth. We can't wait for the final proof, that may come in the form of a huge mushroom cloud-like-crater, right in New York City or Los Angeles, or anywhere in this great country. It would be a disaster and end all life as we know it. Therefore, we must act now before it is too late. Other countries are either with us or against us. If they're against us, they're crazy Moon loving commies anyway. Maybe they don't care about their freedom, their country, but I sure do. So act now, send a letter to the President, your Senators and Congressman, and urge them to blow up the moon before its too late.

It's because of retarded posts like this just looking to stir up shit that the jungle has gotten out of hand.  Keep My Nixon and his words of wisdom in mind when advocating the banning and accusations of shit stirrers on the forum.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 05:57:28 PM »

This is a lighthearted thread (I hope) no need to start more arguments

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Axls Locomotive
VIP

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2005, 06:00:08 PM »

It's because of retarded posts like this just looking to stir up shit that the jungle has gotten out of hand.  Keep My Nixon and his words of wisdom in mind when advocating the banning and accusations of shit stirrers on the forum.

...umm you are more likely to "shit stir" with posts like these...nixon was obviously having a laugh...you dont really think he was serious do you?

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Sterlingdog
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2005, 06:04:17 PM »

I don't think he's as innocent as all that.  I'm not irritated by his post, it was was just silly, but it was clearly meant to irritate certain people.  And judging by Guns N' Rock Music's response, it worked. 
Evolution
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 06:05:04 PM »

Would'nt that fuck with the sun of something? Or our orbit?  Huh
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2005, 06:08:23 PM »

Would'nt that fuck with the sun of something? Or our orbit?? Huh

Blow things up first ask questions later

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Axls Locomotive
VIP

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2005, 06:14:45 PM »

I don't think he's as innocent as all that.  I'm not irritated by his post, it was was just silly, but it was clearly meant to irritate certain people.  And judging by Guns N' Rock Music's response, it worked. 

well some people are just a tad oversensitive...

but i must admit, im somewhat enamoured with your sense of fairness Smiley

(Winston Churchill)"
Evolution
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2005, 06:37:34 PM »

I would like to be the first Scot in space  ok
Axls Locomotive
VIP

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2005, 06:43:19 PM »

well enter the lift in the glasgow tower and ask them to short circuit the controls  hihi

(Winston Churchill)"
damien24
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2005, 06:47:09 PM »

we're earthlings! blow up earth things!    we're earthlings! blow up earth things!    we're earthlings! blow up earth things!    we're earthlings! blow up earth things!    we're earthlings! blow up earth things!    we're earthlings! blow up earth things!    we're earthlings! blow up earth things!    we're earthlings! blow up earth things!   
Sterlingdog
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2005, 06:47:21 PM »

Why thank you, I try. ?Maybe you could explain that I really am a fair person to the 4 people I just fired at work? ?
Evolution
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2005, 06:49:11 PM »

well enter the lift in the glasgow tower and ask them to short circuit the controls  hihi

Im in the G town on Thursday for a gig so perhaps the plan will happen!
Axls Locomotive
VIP

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2005, 06:55:21 PM »

Why thank you, I try.  Maybe you could explain that I really am a fair person to the 4 people I just fired at work? 

everyone has to make hard decisions, no business can survive without having the right balance of personnel...but i sense a little bit of guilt...it is a difficult thing to do but you have no need to feel guilty...i sense that they were given a fair chance to prove themselves...but the reality is most will find other work...everyone has their place...Smiley

(Winston Churchill)"
Sterlingdog
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2005, 07:01:39 PM »

everyone has to make hard decisions, no business can survive without having the right balance of personnel...but i sense a little bit of guilt...it is a difficult thing to do but you have no need to feel guilty...i sense that they were given a fair chance to prove themselves...but the reality is most will find other work...everyone has their place...Smiley

Thank you, you are very kind.  And I know my decision was right, but its gets exhausting having to defend myself when people accuse me of being racist or playing favorites.  But your words are encouraging.

Now back on topic, what are we doing now?  Blowing up the moon or something? Smiley
RichardNixon
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2005, 07:07:22 PM »

It's just a joke, tounge-in-cheek.
Axls Locomotive
VIP

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2005, 07:12:51 PM »

Thank you, you are very kind.  And I know my decision was right, but its gets exhausting having to defend myself when people accuse me of being racist or playing favorites.  But your words are encouraging.

Now back on topic, what are we doing now?  Blowing up the moon or something? Smiley

Smiley

the moon is a mysterious place for children, you cant blow it up lol

(Winston Churchill)"
Evolution
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2005, 07:16:47 PM »

I think the moon will be a holiday for ordinary people in maybe 100 years time maybe less.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: