Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 04:01:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228125 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  French Riots
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: French Riots  (Read 18733 times)
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2005, 02:11:56 PM »

Do you know if the unemployment rate is higher in the immigrant areas than in other regions? In the Watts Riots in LA, unemployment was significantly higher in the black areas.

Unemployment in these areas is insanely high. It is already tough as fuck in France to find a job if you come from a "quiet" neighborhood (10% unemployment), but if you come from a project, unemployment can be as much as 3 or 4 times higher.

Is the first death of the riots?

It would be the first death apparently (I thought another woman was dead but she's still in ICU right now). There are many injured, mainly in the police and the firemen.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 02:15:46 PM by Will » Logged

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2005, 03:22:55 PM »

I think it is time for France to show its strong face. The job has to be done, and the job is too clean-up the surbubs from the leader rioters. If not, next time it wont be Sarkozy, Dominique de Villepin or Jacques Chirac, it will be Jean-Marie Le Pen.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 03:27:54 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2005, 03:50:17 PM »

"Fermet? et justice". lol Grin

Our great (!) Prime Minister said tonight, again, that they would not send troops. Maybe we're gonna have a curfew though in some cities. They will probably wait for more dead people to send in the troops. Let's hope we do not get there.

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2005, 04:11:23 PM »

Here's a great analyse by Alain Finkielkraut http://www.radiorcj.info/reecouter_detail.tpl?sku_arch=31797245572153131
One of the most intelligent french philosoph and writter. He has some very good points.

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2005, 05:54:49 PM »

If i was very sick but very clever and a pure tactics master, i would send coded messages through mosques.

These messages would tell young people to " occupy" armed forced for a week or two , to occupy intelligence services for that time too and panick the governement before xmas, especially when all world medias are looking and when our elections aren't far.

While all these people happen to be oh so very extremely busy, i would quietly, but surely, make terrorists cross France and have people install everywere with arms and bombs, under everyone's nose and not even bothered by secret services who'd happen to be very busy with a few hundreds underaged idiots through out the country.

Oh wait, i am NOT a tactics master...

But i am sick .....lol Roll Eyes

Nothing to say
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2005, 05:58:02 PM »

I found that on the internet  hihi

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2005, 05:59:48 PM »

SARKOSY YOU HALF TOOTHED WANCKA !!!!!!!!!!

It's a polish name... Cry

Nothing to say
Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2005, 12:36:29 AM »

Why must more Muslims immigrate each year when there is obviously no work for them?

Don't you guys want to stop the bleeding at some point?

"You want to do something impressive? Get Kim Jong-Il  to sing "Give Peace A Chance." Yeah -- big televised duet with Yoko. That's when I'll be impressed."  - Gary Brecher, the "war nerd"
SLCPUNK
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2005, 03:02:59 AM »

When you let in large numbers of immigrants you are going to have problems.  No matter how liberal and nice you think you are (ie sweden).

This is what happens when a new feature of an old democracy comes around. The creation of an underclass (in this case North Africans) to keep homes clean at bargain prices, faciliated by easy immigration.

Reminds me of another country who has an entire underclass of Mexican slaves. We should probably pay attention to this.
Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2005, 04:52:16 AM »

Why must more Muslims immigrate each year when there is obviously no work for them?

Don't you guys want to stop the bleeding at some point?

You don't get the point they are not muslim immigrants - they were born in France - they are french - and not only muslims are burning cars !

The force ... the force ...
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2005, 05:36:02 AM »

Why do the parents let their children (12 to 17 years old) attack people, burn cars and destroying everything? Where are the parents of these riotters? What are they doing?? Why those teenagers are not AT HOME at 2 or 3 a.m?? Let's cut the benefits for 2 or 3 month, let's cut "les allocs" and you'll see and they will autodiscipline themself.
Another very troubling thing: Do you know what are the 2 most frequent baby names in the surburbs of Paris in arabic families since the 9/11?
Ossama (or Oussama) and Jihad. I repeat, Ossama and Jihad. Judge by yourself...
Also, You have to know that for LOTS OF young french arabic teenagers, Ossama bin Laden is their hero.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 05:45:59 AM by nesquick » Logged

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2005, 06:17:42 AM »

Thing is Nesquick, i have seen these mobs with my own eyes as i live close to the problems and there are very few arabs actually.

The leaders seem to be of other origins ( like albanians for instance ?)

I wonder how blind we've been.

Nothing to say
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2005, 07:21:40 AM »

Why do the parents let their children (12 to 17 years old) attack people, burn cars and destroying everything? Where are the parents of these riotters? What are they doing?? Why those teenagers are not AT HOME at 2 or 3 a.m?? Let's cut the benefits for 2 or 3 month, let's cut "les allocs" and you'll see and they will autodiscipline themself.
Another very troubling thing: Do you know what are the 2 most frequent baby names in the surburbs of Paris in arabic families since the 9/11?
Ossama (or Oussama) and Jihad. I repeat, Ossama and Jihad. Judge by yourself...
Also, You have to know that for LOTS OF young french arabic teenagers, Ossama bin Laden is their hero.

if you watched the news, the phenomenon is way out of your first predictions (arab / muslim conspiracy to take over the world)

and well, i see what you mean abot the parents ... but again, we're thinking with our "normal / happy" people rationality.
these families are 1) fed up with their lives 2) pissed off at their kids

i dont think the parents have any control on these kids. they need to get sent to africa and desert and help rebuild there. like a looong behavior camp Smiley

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2005, 08:14:00 AM »

i dont think the parents have any control on these kids
I know that, and it's not normal. It's also their responsability. They don't give any education to their children who burn the country? So let's cute "les allocs". And after that, I'm sure they will understand. When you hit the money, people wake-up.
I agree with one of your post when you said something like "we don't care of the 20's or 30's years old, it is time to take care of the 8-10 years old children because they are the future". I think you have a point. The 25 years old generation is done, you don't re-do the education at 25, however it is time to take the new generation in charge, or, I repeat it, in the next decade, IF nothing is done, we will have French Kamikaze.

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2005, 10:29:47 AM »

Sarkozy just made a fantastic intervention at the national assembly . Applause of everybody, includng the left. ok

« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 10:33:44 AM by nesquick » Logged

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2005, 07:34:04 PM »

Last thing - the truth about the riots, uncensured scenes http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2005/november/ogrish-dot-com-french_riots.wmv

France is in the shit.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 07:50:42 PM by nesquick » Logged

Buddy J.B.
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2005, 08:50:32 PM »

Last thing - the truth about the riots, uncensured scenes http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2005/november/ogrish-dot-com-french_riots.wmv

France is in the shit.

man, that site has some sick shit.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2005, 08:54:37 PM »

France is in the shit.

Is that new?

To me it's been years France has been in deep shit. But "tout va tr?s bien, Madame la Marquise, tout va tr?s bien, tout va tr?s bien!" This is just a storm that will pass...or so they say.

Edit: this video is nothing compared to some of the stuff I've seen on the news, like some kids saying "we're gonna fuck up France!" (on va niquer la France!) after having burned down a car or a public facility. There will be a very interesting TV show on France 2 thursday night. Check out "Arr?ts Sur Image" on France 5 next sunday too.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 09:11:08 PM by Will » Logged

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2005, 09:39:46 PM »

France is in the shit.

wierd - I was in Paris 2 days before all this sh!t started

Beautiful city btw...

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2005, 09:54:38 PM »

Thank you. That is always appreciated. Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »