Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 01:54:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Josh Freese Interview - from barely legal radio
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Josh Freese Interview - from barely legal radio  (Read 7888 times)
conny
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2005, 08:02:12 AM »

I hate those "just had a clown for breakfast" comments. Mantia is very good at that, too.

The more I hear from those guys, the more I miss Steven Adler.

Freese and Mantia = two good reasons to get a drum computer!? ok

You don't want a drummer, you want a publicist.

/jarmo

Huh
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2005, 08:14:49 AM »

It seems like you don't like what they say in the interviews?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
conny
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2005, 08:20:41 AM »

I could live without stuff like "it's a band as long as I'm getting paid".
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2005, 08:25:45 AM »

It never fail to amaze me how some ppl are limited in their senses of humour and how they hate anything above their restricted comprehensions. hihi
conny
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2005, 09:00:01 AM »

It never fail to amaze me how some ppl are limited in their senses of humour and how they hate anything above their restricted comprehensions. hihi

I understand how some people are probably just being sarcastic, but I don't like it.

If 20.000 people would - instead of supporting and applauding the new band - scream "Mantia sucks - bring back Steven" at a GN'R concert, I'm sure Mantia's sense of humor would be limited also.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2005, 09:19:36 AM »

I don't see the point of your last  comment.

Who wouldn't be pissed at such a situation? I would.

so would Axl n any of the members.

that would be virtually a boycott of the concert and against GNR.
conny
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2005, 09:34:40 AM »

That's right, but then what is "it's a band as long as I'm getting paid" (and other "funny" comments) to you?

For me, it's a slap in the face of the fan's loyality and support. I'm not happy with Mantia or Freese in GN'R, but instead of whining and complaing I cut them some slack and rather "embrace" them with an open mind - and what do I get in return? Sarcasm! Well thank you very much, but that's not my idea of interaction. Freese is gone already, and I don't think Mantia will stay with GN'R until the end either.

And with comments like Freese's it's no wonder how people have to sign confidentially agreements and stuff. Too many clowns out there. Imagine your employee / co-worker telling your costumers "I'm 100% behind our product - as long as I'm getting paid". It's not funny, it's plain stupid - no matter if it's a joke or not.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2005, 09:37:12 AM »

I could live without stuff like "it's a band as long as I'm getting paid".

Ok, then you want a publicist, who'll just say anything to make the artist look good, and not a drummer.  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2005, 09:53:24 AM »

That's right, but then what is "it's a band as long as I'm getting paid" (and other "funny" comments) to you?

not to me. That's a kickass return favour to the typical 'hired' remark on the band.
If you ever had argued on that with the naysayers you'd get the joke. Angry
conny
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2005, 10:03:34 AM »

not to me. That's a kickass return favour to the typical 'hired' remark on the band.

I get the joke, I just can't laugh about it.

Instead of taking the opportunity to clarify and stand up for the band, he went for smartass sarcasm. What's the use of that? Does the band or the fans gain anything from that? He wants to be funny he join a fucken circus this clown.  rant

@ Jarmo

Guess it comes down to a drum computer then.  Wink
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2005, 10:04:54 AM »

Instead of taking the opportunity to clarify and stand up for the band, he went for smartass sarcasm. What's the use of that? Does the band or the fans gain anything from that? He wants to be funny he join a fucken circus this clown.? rant

@ Jarmo

Guess it comes down to a drum computer then.? Wink

"Nu-GnR" are usually referred to as "Hired Guns". He's just throwing it back up to the media. that's all.

Basically, "why are you asking me? I'm just hired help." Brain is known to be a smartass. get over it

You want a drum machine? listen to NIN ok
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 10:07:40 AM by Neemo » Logged

PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2005, 10:50:59 AM »

Instead of taking the opportunity to clarify and stand up for the band, he went for smartass sarcasm. What's the use of that? Does the band or the fans gain anything from that? He wants to be funny he join a fucken circus this clown.? rant

@ Jarmo

Guess it comes down to a drum computer then.? Wink

"Nu-GnR" are usually referred to as "Hired Guns". He's just throwing it back up to the media. that's all.

Basically, "why are you asking me? I'm just hired help." Brain is known to be a smartass. get over it

You want a drum machine? listen to NIN ok
yeah neemo im with you
i dont know why people doesnt think before they post something...
btw i will prefer a drum machine instead steven drumming again in gnr

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2005, 01:41:59 PM »

i dont know why people doesnt think before they post something...
btw i will prefer a drum machine instead steven drumming again in gnr

me either hihi and  me too, I don't hate him tho.

IMO it's more like 'why the hell you ask me when you call me hired?' And that's in sorta classic GNR attitude just sophisticated a little.

Brain has put his feelings into words in a proper interview and talked about how he loves being in GNR and how with guns it's different from being a hired gun.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2005, 01:47:31 PM »

IMO it's more like 'why the hell you ask me when you call me hired?' And that's in sorta classic GNR attitude just sophisticated a little.

That's what I meant Grin (the "I'm just hired help" was supposed to be read sarcastically Tongue )

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: