Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 03:43:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228125 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy - single in November?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy - single in November?  (Read 15364 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2005, 10:43:07 AM »

Just to add some info:

Music retailers (and one in particular) do not have any GnR releases, single or otherwise, currently on their calenders.

The PR and Marketing department of one medium sized chain owned by a larger chain have heard absolutely nothing about any GnR release. ?Not a thing.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2005, 10:57:22 AM »

Well, I really don't know what to think about it...I'm not holding my breath for this...well, just a little bit  nervous

But as some people had said here before, I also think that one month is enough time to promote Chinese Democracy, just because it's been "promoted" for like more then 4/5 years! This album has a lot of things that helps to promote itself, like the first new full-record from Guns since 1991, the first without Slash and Co., this delay that had been going on for years and it's making averyone wanting to know if this waiting did worth...I think that a video on MTV and a single on stores is enough...

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2005, 10:58:36 AM »

Just to add some info:

Music retailers (and one in particular) do not have any GnR releases, single or otherwise, currently on their calenders.

The PR and Marketing department of one medium sized chain owned by a larger chain have heard absolutely nothing about any GnR release. ?Not a thing.

Maybe because it seems like this rumor is only going around on the Internet.

These sites are all referring to Geffen announcing a release date. Did anybody see that annoucement?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
madagas
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2005, 10:59:27 AM »

It won't be out this year. Get over it. You are all getting worked up for nothing. Undecided
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2005, 11:05:40 AM »

Just to add some info:

Maybe because it seems like this rumor is only going around on the Internet.

These sites are all referring to Geffen announcing a release date. Did anybody see that annoucement?

/jarmo

Nope.? Have you gotten a Press release sent to you by a member of this site (or Sanctuary, directly)?? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that, once a press release actually gets out there (ie: an announcement), if you don't get it directly from the source, you'll have it in you inbox, and posted in a thread with BIG HUGE CAPS in the title, about 30 seconds after it hits the wire.? That's about how long it took for the GH Press Release to get posted here....

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2005, 11:13:48 AM »

I sent a couple of inquiry emails to friends in regards to this rumor.  Doubt there's anything to it, though.  Figured I'd at least help the effort, though.

Things are kind of rough down here right now - I haven't had power for a week now thanks to Hurricane Wilma.  Why oh why did my family have to give birth to me in Florida?

No worries, i'll be moving soon enough - this storm thing gets real old, real quick.

Peace out,

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2005, 11:14:41 AM »

Neemo, the source of the blabbermouth articlewas a report @ Sp1at.com which source was one employee at Universal Music Group.? ? ?hihi

BTW the thread title is pretty confusing.
the links don't say 'a single' but 'a single (not double or triple) album'.
Guns 'N Roses "Chinese Democracy" (Geffen/Interscope, TBA - if ever)
if ever!

If they say the first video on air in november, then they seem to be fairly legit.? ?Grin

True! This Topic is MISSLIEADING.
It says Chinese Democracy in November, but anyway, i find it strange that alot of internetsites has confirmed a single "CITR" in November...

OOPS!!! you're right. hey gimme a break it was early when i read all that stuff hihi

besides we can trust sp!at can't we. They never let us down before Roll Eyes rofl

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2005, 11:22:05 AM »

Nope.? Have you gotten a Press release sent to you by a member of this site (or Sanctuary, directly)?? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that, once a press release actually gets out there (ie: an announcement), if you don't get it directly from the source, you'll have it in you inbox, and posted in a thread with BIG HUGE CAPS in the title, about 30 seconds after it hits the wire.? That's about how long it took for the GH Press Release to get posted here....

Exactly, I don't know where they got these release dates from and if they got them online how they can say Geffen is behind the announcement.  confused

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2005, 11:28:11 AM »

It would take 2 minutes for Sanctuary / Universal to clear all this mess up e.g.

'Contrary to several rumours circulating the internet, there will not be a new album from Guns n' Roses this year. A second Greatest Hits record is being planned for March next year, however this is not scheduled as yet'.

JOB FUCKING DONE! They may not be able to reveal any news but they can at least help fans out by denying the rumours.  rant

Here today...ready to rock
conny
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2005, 11:32:16 AM »

When you go to amazon.com and type in "Chinese Democracy", Guns N' Roses related items show up. Not the album, but the term "Chinese Democracy" must be linked to GN'R in their database. Is it coming?
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2005, 11:41:57 AM »

When you go to amazon.com and type in "Chinese Democracy", Guns N' Roses related items show up. Not the album, but the term "Chinese Democracy" must be linked to GN'R in their database. Is it coming?
Its been that way on amazon for like 4 years now.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
conny
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2005, 11:44:37 AM »

Its been that way on amazon for like 4 years now.

-darknemus

Oops...well then forget about that.
Rockin' Rose
VIP

« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2005, 12:49:56 PM »

I don't know if this has been noticed allready but the gnronline.com is now saying May 2006

Personally I feel that 2005 is not the year of gn'r Cry

Na Naa Naa Naa Na Naa Naa...
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2005, 12:51:28 PM »

i hope its true or i'm gonna die

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2005, 01:03:56 PM »

I don't know if this has been noticed allready but the gnronline.com is now saying May 2006

Personally I feel that 2005 is not the year of gn'r Cry

I still show November 2005 when I search google for 'Guns N' Roses'.  What link are you looking at?
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2005, 01:07:17 PM »

It's showing May 06 for me as well.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2005, 01:26:05 PM »

My google says November 2005. Huh

Whatever it's odd innit? As far as I know no rumour says May. Wonder where they picked up this one.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2005, 01:26:34 PM »

i hope its true or i'm gonna die
wave

Anyways, this thing about this Geffen source looks like the same thing on GH2. The sites claims its official even if there's no announcement by the label. Couldn't they just check this kind of info before put as "official"? rant

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2005, 03:33:47 PM »

I just rang Slowboat Records (its not far from where I live), and the guy who put it on their website sourced it from Pause and Play so there you go. He seemed pretty certain it'll be out by the end of the year tho, so take that as you will.... Undecided

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
misterbrownstone
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2005, 05:00:01 PM »

Guns N' Roses Official Site
Includes news and information on Chinese Democracy expected May 2006.
www.gnronline.com/ - 2k - Oct 29, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happened to fuckin march!?!?!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: