Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 05:43:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dizzy Reed Video Interview
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dizzy Reed Video Interview  (Read 14058 times)
Evolution
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2005, 08:52:53 PM »

Your kidding I hope, cause I was Grin

Thats cool, but i wasn't kidding. His name really is Axl!
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2005, 08:54:29 PM »

Yes we all know and love Axl yes

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2005, 10:02:52 PM »

I think by him saying very very soon was meant to be taken as a joke.  I am let's not even think back to the late 90's, starting from 2001 there have been countless times the record was said to be on the verge of coming out, and it was always said that the soon to be released or forthcoming album.  Bottom line is only Axl knows when he is going to release it, but since we never hear anything from him I doubt he even knows when it will get released.

WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2005, 10:32:18 PM »

I don't trust a fuckin word from any member, as a matter fact not ever the singer, what's his name.

Axl?

haha and this is where I love to see it when everything turns out to be false and everyone is let down.   ok

Keep on believing everyone!

It's almost as if you don't want a new album

Haha I assure you I am interested in getting a new album.  I just don't take anything that these people say seriously anymore.  Without repeating exactly what I have said in past posts, people here get so pumped up and excited when a band member says "its coming sooner than you think" or something along those lines.  It has turned out to be BS everytime.  The dejection afterwards is pretty funny.  So keep on hoping peoples!   beer
SLCPUNK
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2005, 12:08:00 AM »

The damn link won't open up, it keeps freezing on me....... Undecided
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2005, 12:21:07 AM »

I don't trust a fuckin word from any member, as a matter fact not ever the singer, what's his name.

Alex Rose?  hihi

gnrevolution.com
conny
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2005, 12:26:17 AM »

Sweet interview, thanks for the link!  ok
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2005, 12:35:04 AM »

Hey everyone for whom the video link freezes for.. your using Firefox correct? Firefox freezes.. and Internet Explorer (the one im using) just displays text..

So just right click and save the link as.

And anyone who thought Dizzy wasn't joking when he said "im not so sure [about being in GN'R]".. your retarded. So anyone who can't watch the movie for whatever reason.. dont be discouraged by the "he doesn't even know if hes in GNR!" people.. take my word for it.. its obvious that he was jokin.

-jack

gnrevolution.com
conny
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2005, 12:51:58 AM »

The damn link won't open up, it keeps freezing on me....... Undecided

Click the link, then on the site where it says "Dizzy Reed" right click on his name to "save as" - worked for me.

Direct link: http://sugarbuzzmagazine.com/dizzy.wmv
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 12:58:01 AM by conny » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2005, 01:00:41 AM »

Click the link, then on the site where it says "Dizzy Reed" right click on his name to "save as" - worked for me.

Direct link: http://sugarbuzzmagazine.com/dizzy.wmv

ok, thanks.

Hey everyone for whom the video link freezes for.. your using Firefox correct? Firefox freezes.. and Internet Explorer (the one im using) just displays text..

Yea, I use firefox, this must be the problem.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2005, 01:07:59 AM »

haha, that guy is a trip. Almost like an SNL skit there......... Tongue
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2005, 01:24:04 AM »

That has to be the shittiest interview (in terms of camera work, audio and that interviewer) of all time.  Anyway, it's all adding up now.  There's no way that information about Chinese Democracy can be kept from leaking out and IMHO I believe that all the recent jive is their attempt to cover up what's behind the scenes.  Richard, Tommy and now Dizzy are all saying very soon.  I plan on having a single in my cd player within the next month.  ok
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2005, 01:28:23 AM »

That has to be the shittiest interview (in terms of camera work, audio and that interviewer) of all time.? Anyway, it's all adding up now.? There's no way that information about Chinese Democracy can be kept from leaking out and IMHO I believe that all the recent jive is their attempt to cover up what's behind the scenes.? Richard, Tommy and now Dizzy are all saying very soon.? I plan on having a single in my cd player within the next month.? ok

You're either being sarcastic or you're a fool.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2005, 01:33:22 AM »

That has to be the shittiest interview (in terms of camera work, audio and that interviewer) of all time.? Anyway, it's all adding up now.? There's no way that information about Chinese Democracy can be kept from leaking out and IMHO I believe that all the recent jive is their attempt to cover up what's behind the scenes.? Richard, Tommy and now Dizzy are all saying very soon.? I plan on having a single in my cd player within the next month.? ok

You're either being sarcastic or you're a fool.

I believe in Axl and his ability to release one of the greatest albums in recent times.  Regardless of nay-sayers, we've had more official and confirmed indications of a release in upcoming months from not only the members, but Merck as well stated that 2005 was the year for GN'R.  A single for late 2005 will get the attention of the industry and create the publicity for the full release in March.  You can disagree and bash Axl all you want, but a few months from now all of the negative comments spewed by many of you on these boards will come to bite you in the ass.  Remember that when you hold CD in your hands a few months from now - you were never a true fan and probably aren' worthy of that cd and all the effort and time that went into it.
mongis
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2005, 01:51:27 AM »

what a fucking hooker interviewing!

28.06.06 - Oslo, Norway
05.07.06 - Helsinki, Finland
06.07.06 - Helsinki, Finland
08.07.06 - Oslo, Norway
27.07.06 - Nottingham, England
29.07.06 - London, England
30.07.06 - London, England
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2005, 01:58:13 AM »

Ok, this interview sucks ass...

I hope someone fucked her after the interview cause she was definitely asking for it. I also hope someone killed the video/audio guy cause he's gotta be the worst out there.

This doesn't get me excited at all.

GH2 gets me more excited than anything as I believe it is a cover up for CD...

SLCPUNK
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2005, 02:35:31 AM »

You can disagree and bash Axl all you want, but a few months from now all of the negative comments spewed by many of you on these boards will come to bite you in the ass.  Remember that when you hold CD in your hands a few months from now - you were never a true fan and probably aren' worthy of that cd and all the effort and time that went into it.

Dear lord........... Roll Eyes hihi
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2005, 02:47:40 AM »

i dont think he was joking, i think it sounded like he was being serious, the laugh was just to show how pathetic the whole thing is.

He was laughing because the question was so obvious, and he had nothing else to comment than "Yes, I am in the band", so he went for something different just for the sake of it.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2005, 02:53:02 AM »

He kinda looked drunked!   Shocked
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...