Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:18:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Rose - #2 Coolest Old Person according to ElleGirl
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose - #2 Coolest Old Person according to ElleGirl  (Read 5381 times)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2005, 08:02:51 PM »

I wonder where that boston.com got all that extra info from because here's all that listed in the actual mag?? confused

Anyways... IMO this is a really great compliment for Axl because this mag is marketed for teenage girls.? ok

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2005, 09:38:37 AM »

I wonder where that boston.com got all that extra info from because here's all that listed in the actual mag?  confused

Anyways... IMO this is a really great compliment for Axl because this mag is marketed for teenage girls.  ok

My sentiments exactly!

There could be a whole new generation of Axl Rose and GN'R fans out there, ready to come out in full force when the album drops.

Ali
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2005, 08:27:21 PM »

Hi guys how are you doing?
         Well some of your statements are really annoying for old people, some of you complain about the fact that Axl Rose, is considered at number 2, of the Coolest old Person, and why do you complain? Because You think , being old is and insult, and get ofended, grow up boys, we are all going there, even when some of us, are scared. Its great for someone who has almost disapeared of the map, being before, of people like Madonna, and JAGGER himself after all these years and at last, its just people opinion.
dangnr
Headliner

My babys gotta locomotive

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2005, 04:59:31 PM »

Hey theres a tiny article on Mtv.com about how axl was ranked the coolest old person in some teen magazine.
Its pretty sad when this is the latest news we have on Mr. Rose. OHh well Rock on
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2005, 05:03:36 PM »

Suprised they haven't picked up on the GH2 rumour yet

Here today...ready to rock
Jonathan
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2005, 05:05:37 PM »

Who cares about Axl been voted coolest person? Not me.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2005, 07:11:33 PM »

Who cares about Axl been voted coolest person? Not me.

The girls who voted also buy records, shirts, concert tickets, request songs/videos on radio and TV etc.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jonathan
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2005, 07:18:47 PM »

Yeah, probably..
misterbrownstone
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2005, 08:03:41 PM »

You know, I'm surprised that more people aren't enthused by this.? A large number of teenagers, who obviously weren't around during the old GN'R-era, think Axl is cool - old or not.? That means that all these people will be curious to hear what the new record sounds like when word comes of its release.? If the record is good, which I'm sure it will be, a lot of these people will buy the record.? The best part of all is that this survey was conducted with a large enough sample pool, 10,000 people, that it seems to fair to say that it will be at least fairly representative of what a larger number of people in this age group think.

Bottom line:? This shows that Axl and the new GN'R may very well have a new generation of fans supporting them when the record drops.

Old or not, they still think he's cool!? ?ok

Ali

i can't believe that:

A)rock is ahead of hip hop and pop
B)axl is technically #1 because no one would vote against their grandparents unless you go here

that's fuckin insane!!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2005, 06:41:13 PM »

that is pretty cool either way.. Any publicity is good.. Hopefully one day we will see if axl rose is relevant.. Kiss
Rockin' Rose
VIP

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2005, 01:35:48 PM »

Today this "news" was in the finnish edition of the Metro magazine with a picture of Axl

My friend didn't even recognise him at first, after I had pointed out the particular news and the picture to him he said he looked younger than he ever did when he was young (it might loose something in the translation)

Na Naa Naa Naa Na Naa Naa...
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2005, 01:46:46 PM »

not to be a partypooper, but the way read that was its on that list cuz of it beeing a cool line.. there are no first place there (exepct the grandparents i guess)

it said these are the answers we loved... so he doesnt have to be secund place to be the second in the listing... get my point?

but i think he is cool :p

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2005, 02:21:26 PM »

wow guys, our man is getting old... i forgot Axl is 43 already....jesus he better get his shit together and start touring and releasing the album....

well this is anything but bad news, i mean to think a guy that hasnt released an album in ten years to still be ranked so high, thats something....
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 02:31:14 PM by GnFnR87 » Logged

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2005, 02:43:30 PM »

How the hell do the people who buy that rag even know of Axl? Its a bit like a black metal mag voting Tupac as their greatest musical hero hihi

Quick! To the bandwagon!
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2005, 05:04:31 PM »

So at least Axl can get laid by a bunch of 15 yr old girls hihi
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: