Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 04:41:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Racists on this board?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racists on this board?  (Read 8307 times)
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2005, 11:07:51 PM »

He was talking about all Qaeda, not muslims in general.

Obviously you don't read too well. This is from the FIRST PAGE of his post history. He got banned for this kind of crap. He had 34 more pages of history of crap like this.? Roll Eyes

"Man we have a convenient store down the street owned by Iranians and they have to be ranked as the smelliest people ever."

"And if they had spit on my wife, they'd have paid a price for that.? My wife would have kicked their smelly asses."

"They are taught hatred from day one in their schools and by their religion (the muslims)"

"Call me racists if you want.? I could care less."

"Fact is that I don't care one iota about the Arabs or for the Arabs.? ? Their way of life sucks and their ignorance is at the root of it all."

"Who do you think helped/taught them how to both grab and refine the oil?? They didn't by any means learn or invent it on their own.? It was the Westerners that did that.? You know, smart people."

"So far I count zero things for which we have the Arabs to be thankful for unless you consider terrorist an invention worth mentioning. "

"And the Middle East is the king of the retards."

"Its a shame that we have to share our air with such stupid people."

Ok, I see how those comments might be qualified as racism. Shocked However, people continually say that there are racists on the board.  Besides accusing Charity Case of being racist (I'm not stating that he is. it appears that he dislikes the Arab culture which is not racism) whom else on this forum is a "known racist" for their continued comments?  My point of this is to stop people from throwing out that word constantly and actually pinpointing the group of racists on the board.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2005, 11:26:01 PM »

Ok, I see how those comments might be qualified as racism. Shocked However, people continually say that there are racists on the board.  Besides accusing Charity Case of being racist (I'm not stating that he is. it appears that he dislikes the Arab culture which is not racism) whom else on this forum is a "known racist" for their continued comments?  My point of this is to stop people from throwing out that word constantly and actually pinpointing the group of racists on the board.

LOL, you are afraid to call his comments racists? Don't wanna lose somebody to back you? Gonna say "It appears he dislikes the arab culture" instead?

There are only a few people who were referred to as racists, and it was a while back. Why are you bringing this up again anyway?
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2005, 01:05:06 AM »

It's often thrown out in a discussion that certain members of this board are racists and use racism to make their points.  The only names I've ever heard mentioned are Walk and Charity Case, both of which are not racist in my opinion (please show me a link where it was clear that these or anyone else made a serious racist comment).  Because I believe racism to be a serious offense and claim, I'd like some of our more infamous "racism" callers to point out what comments are racist and who said them.  I'm doing this because I'd like to keep this as a reference for the next time someone drops the word racist when they reply to a conservative idea they don't like.  Many of you say there are racist on this board, I'm asking you to proove it.

like.....who cares man...please hold... hihi

whats the big deal, why is it so important...

i think its racist that black people can rap shit about white people the way they do, but if i sing about black people it'll start a fuckin' war......

white n' black people are fucked, now work around that one will ya ok rofl

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2005, 01:11:26 AM »

Clintron, racism is all relative.  Some groups are allowed to get away with more.  For example, a racist comment made by a democrat is not going to be talked about as much as a racist comment by a republican, in the year 2005 at least.  Its a joke.  When talking about race in America, its more like a witch hunt than a genuine discussion.  And that is sad.

"You want to do something impressive? Get Kim Jong-Il  to sing "Give Peace A Chance." Yeah -- big televised duet with Yoko. That's when I'll be impressed."  - Gary Brecher, the "war nerd"
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2005, 03:32:41 AM »

What's the point of banning someone if they're allowed to come back under a different username? I mean, assuming, like in this case, that the identity of the person is known for sure. Just interested, what is achieved there anyway?

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2005, 03:47:09 AM »

Just interested, what is achieved there anyway?

A chance to ban him a second time.  Wink

Fuck 'Em All.
Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2005, 03:49:27 AM »

He was talking about all Qaeda, not muslims in general.

Obviously you don't read too well. This is from the FIRST PAGE of his post history. He got banned for this kind of crap. He had 34 more pages of history of crap like this.? Roll Eyes

"Man we have a convenient store down the street owned by Iranians and they have to be ranked as the smelliest people ever."

"And if they had spit on my wife, they'd have paid a price for that.? My wife would have kicked their smelly asses."

"They are taught hatred from day one in their schools and by their religion (the muslims)"

"Call me racists if you want.? I could care less."

"Fact is that I don't care one iota about the Arabs or for the Arabs.? ? Their way of life sucks and their ignorance is at the root of it all."

"Who do you think helped/taught them how to both grab and refine the oil?? They didn't by any means learn or invent it on their own.? It was the Westerners that did that.? You know, smart people."

"So far I count zero things for which we have the Arabs to be thankful for unless you consider terrorist an invention worth mentioning. "

"And the Middle East is the king of the retards."

"Its a shame that we have to share our air with such stupid people."

Ok, I see how those comments might be qualified as racism. Shocked However, people continually say that there are racists on the board.? Besides accusing Charity Case of being racist (I'm not stating that he is. it appears that he dislikes the Arab culture which is not racism) whom else on this forum is a "known racist" for their continued comments?? My point of this is to stop people from throwing out that word constantly and actually pinpointing the group of racists on the board.

Wow this is not racism ? What is racism then ?? nervous
He doesn't dislike the Arab culture he totally denies it !

The force ... the force ...
POPmetal
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2005, 04:05:27 AM »

Ok, I see how those comments might be qualified as racism. Shocked However, people continually say that there are racists on the board.? Besides accusing Charity Case of being racist (I'm not stating that he is. it appears that he dislikes the Arab culture which is not racism) whom else on this forum is a "known racist" for their continued comments?? My point of this is to stop people from throwing out that word constantly and actually pinpointing the group of racists on the board.

LOL, you are afraid to call his comments racists? Don't wanna lose somebody to back you? Gonna say "It appears he dislikes the arab culture" instead?

Afraid? He called it like it is. I agree.

I mean, if the Iranians that own the convenience store down Charity's street really are smelly, why should he lie and deny that fact just so he can appear PC Huh

There are only a few people who were referred to as racists, and it was a while back. Why are you bringing this up again anyway?

It gets brought up all the time whenever certain people lose an argument and attempt to switch the subject by calling people 'racists.' Someone raised this issue again just yesterday.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2005, 04:10:48 AM »

I mean, if the Iranians that own the convenience store down Charity's street really are smelly, why should he lie and deny that fact just so he can appear PC Huh

Imagine that, you giving your buddy a pass on racist comments. Roll Eyes

I think that wraps it up on this subject, although no big suprise.

You know what they say.....Birds of a feather and all.................

And I thought you said it was only AQ he was talking about? guess not...huh?

He was talking about all Qaeda, not muslims in general. As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to talking al Qaeda, all gloves are off.

Why not get into something more comfy while you post? You seem tense...

« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 04:13:18 AM by (+ 1 Hidden) » Logged
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2005, 04:14:00 AM »

And if I were to, for argument's sake, consider you an asshole, should I consider all Americans that way?

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
POPmetal
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2005, 04:18:15 AM »

And if I were to, for argument's sake, consider you an asshole, should I consider all Americans that way?

No, you should consider all Europeans, since I was born in Europe  Tongue
SLCPUNK
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2005, 04:27:29 AM »

No, you should consider all Europeans, since I was born in Europe  Tongue

An asshole from anywhere....

Is still an asshole.

I wanna know to what extent will you defend one anothers actions?

When would you finally turn around and say "Hey that is wrong"? You clearly are defending, and condoning racist remarks. So how far will you go? Or are you just showing your true colors (my guess)?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 04:29:59 AM by (+ 1 Hidden) » Logged
POPmetal
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2005, 04:29:12 AM »

Imagine that, you giving your buddy a pass on racist comments. Roll Eyes

I think that wraps it up on this subject, although no big suprise.

You know what they say.....Birds of a feather and all.................

And I thought you said it was only AQ he was talking about? guess not...huh?

He was talking about all Qaeda, not muslims in general. As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to talking al Qaeda, all gloves are off.

In the post in question linked, he was talking about AQ.

Why not get into something more comfy while you post? You seem tense...

This is just idiotic and very offensive. You say Walk is racist just because he posted links to "white supremacy websites," but now you post this Shocked Using your own logic, what does that make you?? Roll Eyes
SLCPUNK
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2005, 04:32:27 AM »

This is just idiotic and very offensive. You say Walk is racist just because he posted links to "white supremacy websites," but now you post this Shocked Using your own logic, what does that make you?  Roll Eyes

Yea, he posted them to back his racist views. Racist views cloaked in junk science.

Me posting a picture of your cap....is different.
POPmetal
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2005, 04:45:02 AM »

This is just idiotic and very offensive. You say Walk is racist just because he posted links to "white supremacy websites," but now you post this Shocked Using your own logic, what does that make you?? Roll Eyes

Yea, he posted them to back his racist views. Racist views cloaked in junk science.

Me posting a picture of your cap....is different.

I think this is the most insulting comment here yet. You claim to be against racism, but then you make a mockery of the issue and trivialize the seriousness of the KKK's crimes with juvenile comments like these. Talk about your pot calling your kettle black.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 07:38:33 AM by popmetal » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2005, 07:50:53 AM »

Suddenly it's so offensive but when you call us Gestapo, we should just leave it because you were joking.

Think about that next time you call us Gestapo.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2005, 08:11:53 AM »

Suddenly it's so offensive but when you call us Gestapo, we should just leave it because you were joking.

/jarmo

Ain't it funny how that works?   hihi

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2005, 10:27:16 AM »

Well, I havent been insulted, in these threads,...  never, but Once I talked to a girl who was from Argentina, and she was really nice, until she found out, that I was from Bolivia -- wich I told her-- and she refused to talk to me anymore she didnt say a racist comment but, she never talked to me again... and that hurts specially because People judge you, without even knowing you... I think everybody suffers some kind of discriminnation in their lives, but, that specially touched me, for the way indiference...

Really? thats kinda stupid she's from Latin America too, Even though I tell you theres a lot of racism in South America between our countries  no

No man can be my equal
POPmetal
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2005, 02:24:12 PM »

/jarmo

When I said gestapo, I wasn't "joking," I was "hyperbolizing." A lot of things happened that day, other than me saying gestapo. People were getting banned and threatened with bans left and right, well, just right actually. I was "joking" about other things, like SLC being being loonier than Cindy Sheehan, and I got a ban threat for that. But now SLC is making light of the KKK, and it's no big deal for you guys. I rest my case.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 02:31:06 PM by popmetal » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2005, 02:43:16 PM »

But now SLC is making light of the KKK, and it's no big deal for you guys. I rest my case.

Actually.... I was making light of you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: