Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 06:58:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  FAKE: New leak?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: FAKE: New leak?  (Read 9961 times)
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2005, 01:44:39 PM »

I worked in studio. It's not a question of music, but a question of PRODUCTION. The production is not professional. Don't loose your time on this topic.

Exactly.. it doesn't sound like a professional production, regardless of whether it's musically good or not.

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2005, 01:47:41 PM »

Yeah but does IRS sound  like a professional production?
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2005, 01:49:18 PM »

IRS? yes. Although it's just a demo and the sound quality was bad, it sounds professional. I would say it sounds like a professional demo, nothing more, nothing less.? Not a finish song though. If you never did music, or never worked in studio or anything else like that, it's difficult to understand.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 01:51:04 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Dignan
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2005, 01:59:33 PM »

IRS? yes. Although it's just a demo and the sound quality was bad, it sounds professional. I would say it sounds like a professional demo, nothing more, nothing less.? Not a finish song though. If you never did music, or never worked in studio or anything else like that, it's difficult to understand.

Like I said in my post, this could definitely be just a rough version sent to Ron Howard's company for their purposes. The likelyhood of it leaking is very very high, so they're not going to send the final full version. So I agree, very bad production, but that's the point...

/Dig.
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2005, 02:03:31 PM »

I hate to say this but... I agree with Nesquick  Grin
However I find vocal line is cool   Tongue
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2005, 02:11:43 PM »

IRS? yes. Although it's just a demo and the sound quality was bad, it sounds professional. I would say it sounds like a professional demo,

Did that first 30 sec leak do so?

nevertheless, I'd say this one must be a fake. At the best, it could be an early reject but I don't really think so.
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2005, 02:31:35 PM »

nope not even close
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2005, 02:42:06 PM »

Oh come on, no way is this Guns n Roses! Just listen to the Drums, if Brain or Freese ever recorded a kit sounding like that i hope Axl would fire them on the spot. This is not  GnR!

Jonx
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2005, 02:48:06 PM »

Its fake just like my fave pillow. The person who gave this track out just picked a part of the song where the singer sounds like Axl. Just like MFP the parts that were not put out you could tell it was not Axl.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2005, 02:51:53 PM »

people are laughting at you all right now

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2005, 02:54:10 PM »

If that is Axl, then I'm Steve the Pirate.

Garrrrr, peeeteerr.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
witekb
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2005, 03:03:35 PM »

Sounds preety good but it's not GN'R Smiley

Polish Guns N' Roses Forum
http://www.gunsnroses.com.pl/forum
Polish Guns N' Roses Site
http://www.gunsnroses.com.pl
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2005, 03:07:25 PM »

There's to many unprofessional lying fucks around here,  how can anybody believe a word of news when all you people post is bullshit! No wonder nobody believes shit anymore its become ridiculous.

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Messiah
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2005, 04:05:55 PM »

this is a song from a brazilian band. some kid gave me this clip a couple of years ago and i posted it here and it was found out to be non gnr. sorry to burst your bubbles.

NOT GNR OR AXL

yeah i posted the link on mygnr ! i told everybody its a gnr tribute band cuz thats what other people told me ! and i knew it was posted a long time ago on forums ! is there any chance i can get the hole song ??cuz thats what i wanted from the begining !
Messiah
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2005, 04:11:54 PM »

Picture the last scene of 'The DaVinci Code' ending and fading into the credits... the synth effects at the beginning of the song begin to play as the characters fade away (if you've read the book it makes more sense). The guitar begins as the credits begin to roll. It's a positive sounding song, great guitar riff, almost reminiscent of an 80's song, but with that really great positive-movie-ending feel that leaves people feeling positive and also a great song to keep people in their seats listening to it and reading the credits (two very important aspects of good song at the end of a good film).

I bet the GN'R camp released this rough, unmastered, unmixed clip to Ron Howard to work with for that reason and it was leaked from the Ron Howard camp.

If this isn't GN'R then someone should look into signing them. It's pretty good.

/Dig.

this leak is oooold Huh?? dooooh ! no chance of being a soundtrack for da vinci code !!
and  + agaaaain its a gnr tribute band ! and its not crap this song is fuckin awesome and i want the hole song !
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2005, 04:14:28 PM »

this is a song from a brazilian band. some kid gave me this clip a couple of years ago and i posted it here and it was found out to be non gnr. sorry to burst your bubbles.

NOT GNR OR AXL

yeah i posted the link on mygnr ! i told everybody its a gnr tribute band cuz thats what other people told me ! and i knew it was posted a long time ago on forums ! is there any chance i can get the hole song ??cuz thats what i wanted from the begining !

so, what you are saying this is another band covering a GNR song we havent heard? maye they are friends of axl!!

nah... someone had to say it.... hihi

tribute democracy starts now!  ok

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
Agno
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2005, 04:18:07 PM »

This is fucking magic! what is that bands name and can someone send me this song or at least tell me the name on it?
Agno
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2005, 04:26:21 PM »

Wow! I have listen to it alot now, I have put it on repeat! This is the best thing I have heard for a while now
misterbrownstone
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2005, 04:30:52 PM »

very very good!!!  it's not axl, if you listen to IRS, his voice sounds stronger and more aggressive.  it is a very good song, however.  if anyone can find out who this is, tell us!!!
coldenim
Headliner

Who's gonna save you now

« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2005, 04:33:51 PM »

it a robin guitar sound, thats axl my friends, and thats definately dizzy layin down the keys, am I right or am I wrong...........I just want to believe Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: