Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 06:38:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  FAKE: New leak?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: FAKE: New leak?  (Read 9955 times)
busngabb
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2005, 01:07:21 PM »

I need that song!

The more I listen to it the more it sounds like Axl demoing a song. I.e half heartedly singing in the right tone and speed, but not doing it properly, as they are concentrating on how the music fits.

At the very least it is someone with an awful lot of talent producing the fake or its someone with a great voice. I love the way the second guitar kicks in ,its beautiful.

Ah what the hell, its the 'other' song from the Trunk CD I bet.

Get the 'people in the know' to dismiss this as not GNR so we can find out just who it is.
Dignan
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2005, 01:08:39 PM »

Picture the last scene of 'The DaVinci Code' ending and fading into the credits... the synth effects at the beginning of the song begin to play as the characters fade away (if you've read the book it makes more sense). The guitar begins as the credits begin to roll. It's a positive sounding song, great guitar riff, almost reminiscent of an 80's song, but with that really great positive-movie-ending feel that leaves people feeling positive and also a great song to keep people in their seats listening to it and reading the credits (two very important aspects of good song at the end of a good film).

I bet the GN'R camp released this rough, unmastered, unmixed clip to Ron Howard to work with for that reason and it was leaked from the Ron Howard camp.

If this isn't GN'R then someone should look into signing them. It's pretty good.

/Dig.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2005, 01:09:44 PM »

I agree! Even though if turns out to be fake.. I would like to know which band this is, cuz the songs seems very cool!

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2005, 01:14:06 PM »

Where did this song come from? Who found it? The more I listen to it I want to say Oh yea! If its someone joking around, keep writing cause that shit sounds mighty fine to me. If thats you Axl, dude what are you waiting for that shit rocks  ok beer

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2005, 01:15:38 PM »

fuck you suck!

saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2005, 01:16:03 PM »

Picture the last scene of 'The DaVinci Code' ending and fading into the credits... the synth effects at the beginning of the song begin to play as the characters fade away (if you've read the book it makes more sense). The guitar begins as the credits begin to roll. It's a positive sounding song, great guitar riff, almost reminiscent of an 80's song, but with that really great positive-movie-ending feel that leaves people feeling positive and also a great song to keep people in their seats listening to it and reading the credits (two very important aspects of good song at the end of a good film).

I bet the GN'R camp released this rough, unmastered, unmixed clip to Ron Howard to work with for that reason and it was leaked from the Ron Howard camp.

If this isn't GN'R then someone should look into signing them. It's pretty good.

/Dig.

lol and have a music video where gn'r is playing the song and tom hanks walks through the audience like arnold for YCBM
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2005, 01:17:34 PM »

To me it sounds more like old Guns, ycbmish and most likely a fake.

thanks sprit. this is good fun.  ok
Dignan
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2005, 01:19:46 PM »

/Dig.

lol and have a music video where gn'r is playing the song and tom hanks walks through the audience like arnold for YCBM

LOL - that would be fucking funny...
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2005, 01:20:09 PM »

Ya real fun. I guess sooo Embarrassed

Irish rose
Rocker

You're Gonna Die!!

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2005, 01:21:07 PM »

the lyric at the start say "once upon a time"....could this be there was a time"?

"I thought I had an appetite for destruction, but all I wanted was a club sandwich"
FlashFlood
Rocker

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2005, 01:22:20 PM »

This is not GNR! Stop talking about it and pretending that its real because its not! There was another thirty page thread on this clip years ago! Not GNR! Good song! I love exclamation points! I cant use caps but there no rule against overuse of punctuation!!!!

not guns n roses dont get your hopes up there is a website with a full clip of the song but i dont remember what it is

poop
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2005, 01:25:44 PM »

find the web site please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

busngabb
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2005, 01:25:55 PM »

The full song exists then!

Someone find it! I wouldn't know where to start. Typing "Sounds like Guns but not, but is quite cool" into GOogle doesn't work.
DemocracyRose
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2005, 01:26:54 PM »

Flashflood, we have to believe in something...... hihi
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2005, 01:29:01 PM »

This topic is ridiculous. That's not Axl, it sounds totally amateurish, both Vocals and Instruments.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 01:47:28 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
DemocracyRose
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2005, 01:30:41 PM »

This topic is ridiculous. That's not Axl, it sounds totally amateurish, both Vocals and Instruments. ?

I dont think the vocals sound amateurish....
busngabb
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2005, 01:31:14 PM »

This topic is ridiculous. That's not Axl, it sounds totally amateurish, both Vocals and Instruments, extreme amateurish, like a bunch of 16 or 17 years old guys trying to make music.

No it sounds cool. You seriously don't like that?
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2005, 01:33:56 PM »

I worked in studio. It's not a question of music, but a question of PRODUCTION. The production is not professional. Don't loose your time on this topic.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2005, 01:35:47 PM »

A bit too much in the old metalic fashion for my liking and for today's GN'R IMO. Sorry. Undecided
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2005, 01:41:53 PM »

Do you really think CD cost 13 million$$ for such a weak production result?? hihi
Go and listen to the Boston radio promo, the one when we can hear studio cuts of chinese democracy, madagascar and the blues...it sounds HUGE. The sound is huge, the production is huge, everything is huge. That's what I call a professional production, not that amateurish "leak". ok
« Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 01:45:14 PM by nesquick » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: