Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 06:01:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Will the New GNR play ?Since I don?t have you? on the new Tour?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Will the New GNR play ?Since I don?t have you? on the new Tour?  (Read 15256 times)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« on: October 12, 2005, 11:11:18 AM »

It seems GNR never played that song at some concert before!, there are some ?intros? but they didn?t played it at all, something tells me they had plans to play it sooner or later before the band got separated n? destroyed but when GNR came back again in 2001 AXL didn?t seem to care ?bout it anyway, does Axl hate the spaghetti incident album truly?  Did he never wanna record that album honestly? ?Everyone knows it?s a good album, even ?Since I don?t have you? it?s a masterpiece too but There?s something very weird behind this story cuz Axl keeps TSI off his plans TO DATE!

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 11:15:03 AM »

I thought TSI sucked when it came out and i still think it sucks! and no I doubt they will ever play anything off it live. It was the end of the Orig GnR. Why revisit that?

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 11:40:31 AM »

I thought TSI sucked when it came out and i still think it sucks! and no I doubt they will ever play anything off it live. It was the end of the Orig GnR. Why revisit that?

That?s your own opinion guy but we all can't discriminate TSI this way too!, GNR made a nice tribute to all those bands who ruled the world for years!, even Axl n' Ex-GNR members covered those songs better more than the originals ones!  smoking
Judge Dredd
VIP

Pretty Hate Machine

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 11:42:14 AM »

If the band ever go on the road with a new album in the shops, I would go to a show fully expecting them to play original material as opposed to cover tunes. ok

http://www.gnrstrip.com/forum/

Give Peace A Chance...
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2005, 11:43:39 AM »

If the band ever go on the road with a new album in the shops, I would go to a show fully expecting them to play original material as opposed to cover tunes. ok

Right on man!!!! ok

they already play 2 covers on tour. I wanna hear GnR tunes not some lame ass 50's song Tongue

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2005, 11:52:38 AM »

Right on man!!!! ok

they already play 2 covers on tour. I wanna hear GnR tunes not some lame ass 50's song Tongue

We shouldn't listen to knock on heaven's door then? That albums is very good even Duff sung 4 songs on it but there?s something weird ?bout it too, i don't know if the Charles Mason song has to do with! maybe Axl was afraid 'bout the u.s.a low after recording it  smoking
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2005, 11:55:48 AM »

Right on man!!!! ok

We shouldn't listen to knock on heaven's door then? That albums is very good even Duff sung 4 songs on it but there?s something weird ?bout it too, i don't know if the Charles Mason song has to do with! maybe Axl was afraid 'bout the u.s.a low after recording it? smoking

Right on!!! now you're getting it. Get rid of KOHD too!!!

NO COVERS!!!! Straight up all NEW GnR with a couple classics like NR, Sweet Child and WTTJ

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2005, 11:58:16 AM »

Knockin' On Heaven's Door was one of the band's biggest hits and is one of the most wellknown songs they play.

Nothing from "The Spaghetti Incident?" comes even close in popularity.

To answer your question: No I don't think they'll play covers the old band picked for that album (including Since I Don't Have You). If they're gonna add cover songs tot heir set, I hope they pick something else. Something we haven't heard them do.

There's a thread with songs people would like to hear Axl sing here.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2005, 12:06:04 PM »

Knockin' On Heaven's Door was one of the band's biggest hits and is one of the most wellknown songs they play.

Nothing from "The Spaghetti Incident?" comes even close in popularity.

To answer your question: No I don't think they'll play covers the old band picked for that album (including Since I Don't Have You). If they're gonna add cover songs tot heir set, I hope they pick something else. Something we haven't heard them do.

There's a thread with songs people would like to hear Axl sing here.

/jarmo

TSI contains greatest hits although they don't belong to GNR, specially ?Human being? , Axl n? GNR did their best to cover this song, I get shocked every time I hear it by GNR cuz it made me see that Axl is real hero to sing! so greatest hits are greatest hits n? for me it'd be nice to hear'em again by GNR!? beer

?thanx ya for the link!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 12:09:56 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2005, 12:35:06 PM »

Right on man!!!! ok

We shouldn't listen to knock on heaven's door then? That albums is very good even Duff sung 4 songs on it but there?s something weird ?bout it too, i don't know if the Charles Mason song has to do with! maybe Axl was afraid 'bout the u.s.a low after recording it? smoking

Right on!!! now you're getting it. Get rid of KOHD too!!!

NO COVERS!!!! Straight up all NEW GnR with a couple classics like NR, Sweet Child and WTTJ

I once found a book in Venezuela that spoke 'bout TSI story but when i went to buy it the book was sold out already, its cover looks like the TSI album, have u read that book?   Huh
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2005, 01:35:18 PM »

How in the hell are we suppose to know if they will pla SIDHY on a new tour or not?!  Huh

Ok , here it is .. I was talking to axl 5 minutes ago and I asked him , and he said just for you he will play the song and the whole TSI? cd , front to back .. but beause of this he wont be playing any new songs.

TSI? tour starts now!!!

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2005, 01:51:47 PM »

How in the hell are we suppose to know if they will pla SIDHY on a new tour or not?!? Huh

Ok , here it is .. I was talking to axl 5 minutes ago and I asked him , and he said just for you he will play the song and the whole TSI? cd , front to back .. but beause of this he wont be playing any new songs.

TSI? tour starts now!!!

You tried to hurt me but i love your mad way to get fun!, i just wanted to know your own opinion so there's something you must learn for sure from now on : you don't have to think you know everything cuz you always learn n' see something new before sleepin' at nights!, here we the Venezuelans say :  ? you'll find the way to Rome city if you ask someone about ?!

Who knows, maybe they shall play that song on the new tour!   Grin
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2005, 03:19:54 PM »

You tried to hurt me but i love your mad way to get fun!

This has got to be the best sentence ever. Ever.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2005, 03:48:48 PM »

Who knows, maybe they shall play that song on the new tour!   Grin

Not to rain on your parade but I think it's about as likely to happen as slash and Buckethead playing the solo while te song is played.  peace

Agno
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2005, 03:51:47 PM »

I love TSI it's so fucking great! I would like to hear "Since I don't have you" and "Aint it fun" insteed of "KOHD" and "Live and let die"...
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2005, 04:30:09 PM »

Since I Don't Have You and Hair of the Dog are really good tunes!

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2005, 04:33:54 PM »

There is a new tour? Undecided

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2005, 05:14:16 PM »

Chicken Counting is always fun.
even Axl n' Ex-GNR members covered those songs better more than the originals ones!

not better than GN'R original songs played by GN'R.  I'm with neemo n co.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2005, 05:36:59 PM »

I love TSI it's so fucking great! I would like to hear "Since I don't have you" and "Aint it fun" insteed of "KOHD" and "Live and let die"...

HELL YEAH! what 'bout human being? this song makes me reach new highs when i hear it!, damn right I have no words to describe what I feel for Axl! that guy does rule when he sings it!!!!!  ok
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2005, 06:03:01 PM »

HELL YEAH! what 'bout human being? this song makes me reach new highs when i hear it!, damn right I have no words to describe what I feel for Axl! that guy does rule when he sings it!!!!!? ok

I think Human Being is easily one of the strongest covers on that album. Down on the Farm, and Aint it Fun come in before it for me though.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: