Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 05:53:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Def Leppard
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Def Leppard  (Read 148234 times)
usurper
« Reply #200 on: May 22, 2005, 07:37:00 AM »

Hey gilld1 I just got done changin the oil out of my camero. It would have been faster but the block I was using fell over I had to rejack the car up. Good news was that I got to listen to the best of DL 3 times in a row! I'm going next to get my top of my hair trimmed (gotta keep in long in the back) so I took a picture before I left.....

Go back to your trailer.

You seem to know an awful lot about those.

Yeah, but my house cant move

Seems we have something in common after all. ?Who would've thought?

Yeah, but somebody stole your trailers tires, I dont live in a trailer.
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #201 on: May 22, 2005, 01:15:20 PM »

Hey gilld1 I just got done changin the oil out of my camero. It would have been faster but the block I was using fell over I had to rejack the car up. Good news was that I got to listen to the best of DL 3 times in a row! I'm going next to get my top of my hair trimmed (gotta keep in long in the back) so I took a picture before I left.....

Go back to your trailer.

You seem to know an awful lot about those.

Yeah, but my house cant move

Seems we have something in common after all. ?Who would've thought?

Yeah, but somebody stole your trailers tires, I dont live in a trailer.

And what makes you think I do?  The fact that I like certain bands from the 80's (along with the 70's, 60's, and 50's) and I don't particularly care for most of the rock coming out today?  Just shows how ignorantly one-dimensional your way of thinking obviously is.  I'm almost sorry that me spinning certain CD's bothers you to the point that you'd get on here and run your mouth to the extent you've tried to go (you're short one post aren't you Wink ).  You and your friend gildy whatever need to focus more on the things that ail you mentally and affect your maturity before lashing out at other's for things so trivial such as musical preferences.  You know absolutely nothing about me and I'd almost resent you getting on here and pretending that you do if it wasn't the internet (the gateway for pussies to act like badasses).  And for the record I don't sport a mullet, I don't live in a trailer (never have), but if I did I surely wouldn't let a couple of cyber-punks like you two idiots make me feel bad for it.  And I sure as hell don't conform with anyone over anything.  It doesn't matter whether a band is in or out with the general population or whatever decade it happens to be, if I like their music I'm going to own their albums.  If you have a problem with it that's just it - it's your problem, not mine.  Get over it.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #202 on: May 22, 2005, 01:54:19 PM »

"You have to be kidding me....."

Dude I would kid you about my real estate investments. That is what is so awesome about America! Some people say college degrees are important, bullshit dude! Hard work pays off in this country.

I don't want to seem like I'm showing off but here is my trailer in Utah that is rented to my cousin. This is after I fixed it up. It was a real dump when I first got my hands on it.

I know you are probably thinking "Hey look, he's got two cameros", and the answer is, yes I do. I've got two (again hard work bro!  ok). The one in that picture doesn't run though, so I let my cousin's kids play in it. Anyway, when I get my new doubledecker this wednesday I will put this killer Def Leppard wallhanging in the living room. Holy crap is it going to be awesome!

The best part about this deal is I talked this guy into leaving his milk crates so I have an instant tv stand. What a sucker that guy was.....

usurper
« Reply #203 on: May 22, 2005, 02:40:33 PM »

"You have to be kidding me....."

Dude I would kid you about my real estate investments. That is what is so awesome about America! Some people say college degrees are important, bullshit dude! Hard work pays off in this country.

I don't want to seem like I'm showing off but here is my trailer in Utah that is rented to my cousin. This is after I fixed it up. It was a real dump when I first got my hands on it.

I know you are probably thinking "Hey look, he's got two cameros", and the answer is, yes I do. I've got two (again hard work bro!? ok). The one in that picture doesn't run though, so I let my cousin's kids play in it. Anyway, when I get my new doubledecker this wednesday I will put this killer Def Leppard wallhanging in the living room. Holy crap is it going to be awesome!

The best part about this deal is I talked this guy into leaving his milk crates so I have an instant tv stand. What a sucker that guy was.....

All you need to do is to get those cars in a driveway, paint your trailer and clean up your lawn (make it greener, clean it up) and I bet you can sell it for a good price!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #204 on: May 22, 2005, 03:53:06 PM »

Goddamn SLC u have outdone yourself with this one! hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi

some of the funniest shit Ive ever read

Kool Aid and Moon Pies! hihi hihi hihi

chill Kayoss u actin a little too defensive dude

U gonna make people think u really do live in a trailer with a mullet.

nothing wrong with it man if u do, shit I grew up in the Projects with a mullet, now that is hardcore shit right there!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #205 on: May 22, 2005, 04:02:01 PM »

Hey Gayoss, want some cheese with that whine?  If you can't take a little good natured teasing about your favorite sissy ass band then perhaps it is you that have mental ailments.  Do you self-identify with Joe Elliot and the boys?  Does Love Bites touch you the the point whre you think that you wrote the song and no truer words have ever been written?  The internet does not make me a bad ass, I'd make fun of DL to your face.  You seem awfully mad in your last post, is it because we hit the nail on the head?   Denial is more than the river in Egypt.  See you at the record store on Tuesday, you mullett having, tight stone washed jean wearing, Camaro driving, Budweiser drinking, trailer park king.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #206 on: May 22, 2005, 05:24:59 PM »

Hey Gayoss, want some cheese with that whine?? If you can't take a little good natured teasing about your favorite sissy ass band then perhaps it is you that have mental ailments.? Do you self-identify with Joe Elliot and the boys?? Does Love Bites touch you the the point whre you think that you wrote the song and no truer words have ever been written?? The internet does not make me a bad ass, I'd make fun of DL to your face.? You seem awfully mad in your last post, is it because we hit the nail on the head?? ?Denial is more than the river in Egypt.? See you at the record store on Tuesday, you mullett having, tight stone washed jean wearing, Camaro driving, Budweiser drinking, trailer park king.

Somewhere......

There is an empty sandbox.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #207 on: May 22, 2005, 05:38:02 PM »

nothing wrong with it man if u do, shit I grew up in the Projects with a mullet, now that is hardcore shit right there!

D ain't kiddin....

He used to live down the road from me.

Then a week later, he was on another street.

The next week...another.

I mean...the guy moved a lot.

(Hope you don't mind me showing that bro.)

« Last Edit: May 22, 2005, 05:39:48 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #208 on: May 22, 2005, 06:46:01 PM »

God Damn You SLC

if the George Dubya's Govt sees me living this good, my welfare check is gone! hihi hihi

how am I gonna keep my mullet tight and my Camaro revved up on gasoline if the govt cuts off my welfare?

Im a real rocker dudes, check out these holes in me stonewashed jeans!

I still hot roll my pants legs also!

metal fuckers!!!!! rock on!

fuck yeah dudes I dont know bout u but im totally fuckin ARMAGEDDON IT!

peace and mullet grease my Peeps! hihi hihi

Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #209 on: May 22, 2005, 08:29:24 PM »

Kayoss u actin a little too defensive dude
U gonna make people think u really do live in a trailer with a mullet.

My above post clearly states that I don't and wouldn't be ashamed if I did.  If people are under that impression it means they obviously can't read which indicates they have more serious problems than I originally thought.

Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #210 on: May 22, 2005, 08:34:46 PM »

Hey Gayoss, want some cheese with that whine?? If you can't take a little good natured teasing about your favorite sissy ass band then perhaps it is you that have mental ailments.? Do you self-identify with Joe Elliot and the boys?? Does Love Bites touch you the the point whre you think that you wrote the song and no truer words have ever been written?? The internet does not make me a bad ass, I'd make fun of DL to your face.? You seem awfully mad in your last post, is it because we hit the nail on the head?? ?Denial is more than the river in Egypt.? See you at the record store on Tuesday, you mullett having, tight stone washed jean wearing, Camaro driving, Budweiser drinking, trailer park king.

Somewhere......

There is an empty sandbox.

Exactly.

And gilded (or is it "ass-raped"?),

You can quit trying to scapegoat your way out of the reality check I laid on you earlier.  Obviously I can hang just fine or I wouldn't be responding.  And if you manage to come up with a half-intelligent comment worth refuting I'll be happy to put you in your place again.  Until then, fuck off Nut-Waste!!

And have a pleasant day. Wink

gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #211 on: May 23, 2005, 02:29:12 PM »

Hmmm....Gayass likes DL, lives in a trailer, drives an 81 Camero, has a mullett, and now he wants to sodomize me!!  Must be from West Virginia!!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #212 on: May 23, 2005, 03:42:34 PM »

SLC's wedding pics from his first wedding (thats his second cousin)

Hope u didnt mind me posting these!

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #213 on: May 23, 2005, 03:45:42 PM »

KUJO'S HIGH SCHOOL PHOTO

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #214 on: May 23, 2005, 03:49:33 PM »

this is some funny shit. rofl

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #215 on: May 23, 2005, 04:22:14 PM »

KUJO'S HIGH SCHOOL PHOTO

I'm laughing too hard to even make a come back on this one, but its coming.

SLC, you are the king after this thread, I bow to you beer rofl

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Kujo
Legend

« Reply #216 on: May 23, 2005, 04:41:40 PM »

Before this thread gets locked...............

I found a CD that D posed for the cover.................

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #217 on: May 23, 2005, 04:44:22 PM »

hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi

this thread is the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good comeback Kujo!

Kujo
Legend

« Reply #218 on: May 23, 2005, 04:55:31 PM »

Since we will probably all get banned for this thread anyway, how about extra credit for the person who has the balls to post a photo of Jarmo with a mullett? rofl    peace

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #219 on: May 23, 2005, 04:58:49 PM »

Before this thread gets locked...............

I found a CD that D posed for the cover.................

oh my god! rofl rofl rofl rofl
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 05:01:31 PM by timothy » Logged

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: