Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 06:21:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Def Leppard
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Def Leppard  (Read 148255 times)
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #180 on: May 20, 2005, 02:31:46 PM »

Was I talking to you Punk?  No, didn't think so.  Just go outside, work on the old Camero and jam out toyour lame ass DL collection and all the other shite music that probably constitutes your cd collection.
usurper
« Reply #181 on: May 20, 2005, 03:16:34 PM »

Only one event SOLD OUT, they are playing those gigs in less than a onth, they are playing small stadiums, closing statement: THEY SUCK

Posted on: Today at 01:19:02 PM Posted by: usurper

Velvet Revolver aren't soldout all the time- do they suck too?

At least VR can sell out more than on event, and yes both bands suck
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #182 on: May 20, 2005, 11:41:41 PM »

I bet you're one of those guys that loved Metallica until they gave up their white trash look and then you started with the sellout stuff.? With the exception of the Offspring, any one of the bands that you named play circles around DL.? Lars could have no arms and still be better than Rick Allen.? DL's music is so bad that one of their guitarists drank himself to death so he wouldn't have to hear it anymore!? Rick Allen was listening to it when he crashed his car.? "I can't believe I helped create this bloody awful shite."? was the last thing he said before the crash.? Only DL can make Bryan Adams seem like a deep thinker.? I am sorry but the only people who listen to DL in the States are girls and fags.? Which one are you??

There's some hope for you, you did mention Ozzy.

How old are you?

9?

My thoughts exactly.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #183 on: May 21, 2005, 01:40:29 AM »

Was I talking to you Punk?? No, didn't think so.? Just go outside, work on the old Camero and jam out toyour lame ass DL collection and all the other shite music that probably constitutes your cd collection.

Never understood guys like you.

If there is a thread about a group that I do not like, I don't post. Simple as that. If I did, it would be with gloves on, not to totally insult people who do like that group.

Oh well, guess I'll go do an oil change on my Camero and listen to Def Leppard.....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #184 on: May 21, 2005, 02:18:39 AM »

I was never much of a Def Leppard fan although I know the lyrics to most of their songs.

I saw the collection on sale today and it is a very very impressive collection at a nice price as well.

My brother totally burnt me out on DL when i was a kid, if i hear that fucking "fa fa fa fooling" song one more fuckin time IM gonna go fuckin crazy!

I can see their appeal though but i never could quite get into them.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #185 on: May 21, 2005, 04:15:58 AM »

Hey gilld1 I just got done changin the oil out of my camero. It would have been faster but the block I was using fell over I had to rejack the car up. Good news was that I got to listen to the best of DL 3 times in a row! I'm going next to get my top of my hair trimmed (gotta keep in long in the back) so I took a picture before I left.....

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #186 on: May 21, 2005, 04:35:28 AM »

Hey gilld1 I just got done changin the oil out of my camero. It would have been faster but the block I was using fell over I had to rejack the car up. Good news was that I got to listen to the best of DL 3 times in a row! I'm going next to get my top of my hair trimmed (gotta keep in long in the back) so I took a picture before I left.....

fuck yeah dude

business in the front, party in the back!

Rock On metalheads!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #187 on: May 21, 2005, 07:08:14 AM »

As for the why am I here question, GNR were different from DL and all the others because they weren't pussies and they didn't write shitty fluff songs.?

No...sweeet child wasn't a fluffy pop-ballad

Idiot

Quick! To the bandwagon!
usurper
« Reply #188 on: May 21, 2005, 10:33:17 AM »

Go back to your trailer.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #189 on: May 21, 2005, 01:11:31 PM »

Only one event SOLD OUT, they are playing those gigs in less than a onth, they are playing small stadiums, closing statement: THEY SUCK

Why so angry?

I'm saying the concerts I saw, they all sold out. They were large arenas (except LV-GnR played there too) where any big band would play.

To me, that is pretty good for an older band

Again though, I must ask. If you do not like the band, why come to the thread? Just to say they suck? Don't you have something better to do? Why not be a gentleman?

I don't go to threads (or websites) about bands I don't like and talk about how much they suck.

Why be a dick?

SLCPUNK
« Reply #190 on: May 21, 2005, 01:25:37 PM »

CamaroMullet: The CamaroMullet used to have full reign over the mullet brethren, but that was back in the 70's and 80's. This species has fallen from grace since, but can still be seen enjoying NASCAR events and shopping at Kragen, or up in the attic cooking up crank.

Distinguishing features include: a molester mustache (peach fuzzy), tight-fitting acid wash jeans, and an ever-present key ring hanging from the belt loop.

It is not recommended you confront the CamaroMullet, for they are very aggressive and cannot be hurt (this might be due to the frequent use of methamphetamines, angel dust, etc.).

Mulletude: 10

Aggressiveness: 10

Hobbies: primering cars, bar fights, picking scabs, losing teeth.

Sightings: Kragen, Grand Auto, working on a Camaro on their front lawn.

Favorite Band: Def Leppard

gilld1
Banned
VIP

« Reply #191 on: May 21, 2005, 02:19:44 PM »

Slc, that is funny shit!  I hope the Camaro keeps holdin' up for you, classic guys need classic rides.  Good to see that you have a sense of humor about the lifestyle that you have chosen!  On a DL related note, Rolling Stone said in their review of the DL Grtst Hits that DL's popularity could be summed up in four words, "The ladies liked them."

Izzy, why do you once again show us how unintelligent you are?  I was saying that GNR DID NOT write fluff songs, you dumbass.  Learn how to read you illiterate fool before you cause an accident some day.  Don't be ashamed of your lack of reading ability.  Thousands of adults out there are just like you.  Even our own president cannot read so don't worry you're not alone.  There are many programs available for dumbasses like you, just look them up in the Yellow Pages.  Oh shit, my bad, I forgot you can't read to look them up.
journey
« Reply #192 on: May 21, 2005, 02:49:08 PM »

On a DL related note, Rolling Stone said in their review of the DL Grtst Hits that DL's popularity could be summed up in four words, "The ladies liked them."

Well I guess they lose all credibility since "the ladies liked them." Because women have no clue about music, and whether or not it is quality or crap, right? That example offends me. It seems that all the bands from the 80s, with the exception of Metallica and Iron Maiden, were considered "chick" bands. No men purchased Def Leppard albums, only women. Wow, I had no idea. Oh wait, on a Rolling Stone related note, they had the Backstreet Boys on their cover. They know rock n' roll.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 11:49:51 PM by journey » Logged
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #193 on: May 21, 2005, 05:50:08 PM »

Go back to your trailer.

You seem to know an awful lot about those.

usurper
« Reply #194 on: May 21, 2005, 06:48:08 PM »

Go back to your trailer.

Yeah, but my house cant move
gilld1
Banned
VIP

« Reply #195 on: May 22, 2005, 02:50:44 AM »

Pump the brakes Journey.  Get pissy at RS not me, I'm just relaying the message.  I'm just having some fun with a DL fan but if you want to be offended then go right ahead.  Stick around and I'll offend you again. 

Hey, why does everyone have love for the 'hood but not the trailer park? 
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #196 on: May 22, 2005, 02:51:22 AM »

Go back to your trailer.

Yeah, but my house cant move

Seems we have something in common after all. ?Who would've thought?

gilld1
Banned
VIP

« Reply #197 on: May 22, 2005, 02:58:14 AM »

What the common link?  Mullett?  Traler?  Both?......
SLCPUNK
« Reply #198 on: May 22, 2005, 04:43:56 AM »

Slc, that is funny shit!? I hope the Camaro keeps holdin' up for you, classic guys need classic rides.? Good to see that you have a sense of humor about the lifestyle that you have chosen!? On a DL related note, Rolling Stone said in their review of the DL Grtst Hits that DL's popularity could be summed up in four words, "The ladies liked them."

This is me in 2000 one week before I got on the Springer show. The young lady next to me is my Mom. We are in the camero in this pic too, which is totally cool. The best part about it is my DL bumper sticker on the back.

The Springer show was one of my biggest moments in my life. It motivated me to lose weight because I saw the tape of me with my shirt off and I was embarrassed. I lost 45 pounds in 8 months on the Koolaid/Moon pie Diet.

I say one of the biggest moments, because I am buying my second trailer this Wednesday. It's actually a double decker trailer with a ladder through the middle. So I will have my one trailer in Utah rented to my cousin, and then my double decker trailer down here in Florida.

Totally bitchin!!!

« Last Edit: May 22, 2005, 04:48:56 AM by SLCPUNK » Logged
usurper
« Reply #199 on: May 22, 2005, 05:31:58 AM »

Slc, that is funny shit!? I hope the Camaro keeps holdin' up for you, classic guys need classic rides.? Good to see that you have a sense of humor about the lifestyle that you have chosen!? On a DL related note, Rolling Stone said in their review of the DL Grtst Hits that DL's popularity could be summed up in four words, "The ladies liked them."

This is me in 2000 one week before I got on the Springer show. The young lady next to me is my Mom. We are in the camero in this pic too, which is totally cool. The best part about it is my DL bumper sticker on the back.

The Springer show was one of my biggest moments in my life. It motivated me to lose weight because I saw the tape of me with my shirt off and I was embarrassed. I lost 45 pounds in 8 months on the Koolaid/Moon pie Diet.

I say one of the biggest moments, because I am buying my second trailer this Wednesday. It's actually a double decker trailer with a ladder through the middle. So I will have my one trailer in Utah rented to my cousin, and then my double decker trailer down here in Florida.

Totally bitchin!!!

You have to be kidding me.....
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: