Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 09:41:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Rose A very special Aquarian
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose A very special Aquarian  (Read 10783 times)
FlashFlood
Rocker

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2005, 05:06:09 PM »

What a bunch of nonsense.  Who cares if Axl is a good swimmer?

Why even bother posting if  you are not going to add anything? The post actually gives us insight into Axls personality and what makes him tick. It fits him to a T if  you actually took time to read it.

actually hes right, who gives a fuck? im willing to bet that axl would rather have people not read such fucking spirtual garbage to try to figure him out. this friggin shit is based off of nothing. horiscopes are for losers who dont know who the fuck they are.

poop
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2005, 05:55:55 PM »

I agree with the people who don't see a point to this thread. It has no importance and is really nothing more than speculation. Im not gonna say you shouldn't post things like this.. but don't get all pissed when people crack jokes about it. You act like this was supposed to enlighten us.

-jack

gnrevolution.com
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2005, 07:39:31 PM »

The board isn't designed to appeal directly to you. If you don't care for a particular thread, kindly feel free to leave it and find something to suit your fancy. No one here is required to gain the acceptance of the community before following through on a thread and I doubt those who were entertained by it are happy to see these bullshit posts stemming the discussion. It is a shame that I feel so motivated to reply to such idiocy.

As for the thread, I found the information interesting in a off-center kinda way. Since it deals with Axl Rose, i believe it has a place.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2005, 08:54:10 PM »

The board isn't designed to appeal directly to you. If you don't care for a particular thread, kindly feel free to leave it and find something to suit your fancy. No one here is required to gain the acceptance of the community before following through on a thread and I doubt those who were entertained by it are happy to see these bullshit posts stemming the discussion. It is a shame that I feel so motivated to reply to such idiocy.

ok

Some of you need to read the rules of the board.  http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=14144.0

"Stick to the subject"

"Don't post simply to complain... about the thread itself."

The thread topic/original post is about Axl... even if not about Axl in fact, it offers an opinion about Axl- still it is about Axl  AND other board members found it interesting

if you got a problem with a thread then use the "report to modertor" button  Roll Eyes

As for the thread, I found the information interesting in a off-center kinda way. Since it deals with Axl Rose, i believe it has a place.

Not quite as off-center as:  "What if Axl were a woman?"  or "Is Axl an alien?" though, eh?   nervous
Katrin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2005, 08:19:56 AM »

Though I don' t really believe in astrology, this was interesting to read. Especially Eva' s post had some good points and it really seems to fit. It reminds me a lot of Axl and the way he acts.
Well, I' m an Aquarian too, maybe that' s why I can relate to Axl so much.   love
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2005, 10:23:19 PM »

I agree with the people who don't see a point to this thread. It has no importance and is really nothing more than speculation. Im not gonna say you shouldn't post things like this.. but don't get all pissed when people crack jokes about it. You act like this was supposed to enlighten us.

? ? ?-jack

What a bunch of nonsense.? Who cares if Axl is a good swimmer?

Why even bother posting if? you are not going to add anything? The post actually gives us insight into Axls personality and what makes him tick. It fits him to a T if? you actually took time to read it.

actually hes right, who gives a fuck? im willing to bet that axl would rather have people not read such fucking spirtual garbage to try to figure him out. this friggin shit is based off of nothing. horiscopes are for losers who dont know who the fuck they are.

You dont think Axl believes in this stuff? That is funny since he used to and may still talk to Yoda about spiritial things and when he should do certain things.

Again if you dont like this thread dont post it in but if  you dont think this fits axl very well then you dont know what you are tallking about.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2005, 11:41:06 PM »

hahaha dude that was good, I got a laugh out of it. 

Personally I have never been one to believe in astrology.  I think its pretty tacky.  If you think that the month you were born dictates your personality, then you may have some issues that need to be worked out.

Also dave, I would love to know what Axl talked about to Yoda.  It sounds like you have an article somewhere that specifically states what they talked about.  I have actually been wanting to hear about it for a long time.  Could you post it or just generalize the topics that they discussed?
FlashFlood
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2005, 11:59:40 PM »

-jack

Why even bother posting if  you are not going to add anything? The post actually gives us insight into Axls personality and what makes him tick. It fits him to a T if  you actually took time to read it.

You dont think Axl believes in this stuff? That is funny since he used to and may still talk to Yoda about spiritial things and when he should do certain things.

Again if you dont like this thread dont post it in but if  you dont think this fits axl very well then you dont know what you are tallking about.

dude what i was saying was that axl is a very private person who attacks people for taking his picture. im suring he doesnt want people trying to analyze his fucking mind...especially when its based on nothing but baseless theory. jesus, quit being so damn sensitive.

poop
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2005, 12:49:07 AM »

? ? ?-jack

Why even bother posting if? you are not going to add anything? The post actually gives us insight into Axls personality and what makes him tick. It fits him to a T if? you actually took time to read it.

Again if you dont like this thread dont post it in but if? you dont think this fits axl very well then you dont know what you are tallking about.

dude what i was saying was that axl is a very private person who attacks people for taking his picture. im suring he doesnt want people trying to analyze his fucking mind...especially when its based on nothing but baseless theory. jesus, quit being so damn sensitive.

Like I said, if you don?t like the thread don?t post in it. I am not being sensitive, but some people actually want to read Axl threads without stupid off topic comments or bashing what the thread is about. So stop posting in this thread if you don?t like or think the topic is meaningless because we don?t want to hear it.

You really don?t know your gnr history if you don?t think Axl believes in astrology.

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
WAR41
VIP

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2005, 01:14:23 AM »

-jack

Like I said, if you don?t like the thread don?t post in it. I am not being sensitive, but some people actually want to read Axl threads without stupid off topic comments or bashing what the thread is about. So stop posting in this thread if you don?t like or think the topic is meaningless because we don?t want to hear it.

You really don?t know your gnr history if you don?t think Axl believes in astrology.

For some one who gets annoyed at people for "putting words in your mouth" you are certainly putting a lot of them in Axl's mouth.  Maybe I showed up late for my GNR history class that day, but where is it specifically stated that he is into astrology?  Where does that come from his mouth? 

Also, people can be spiritual and not believe in astrology. 
GNRisSLASH
Banned
Rocker

Ch. Democracy will be out when China's a Democracy

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2005, 01:24:09 AM »

-jack

Alright, DaveGnfnr2k669 - Back up your words. Where is it written that Axl believes in astrology? Has he said it in an interview? Do you have an article with these words?  You sure are sensitive lately.  Relax. Smile.  hihi

"It'll be out by 2009"
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2005, 02:57:07 AM »

hahaha dude that was good, I got a laugh out of it.?

Personally I have never been one to believe in astrology.? I think its pretty tacky.? If you think that the month you were born dictates your personality, then you may have some issues that need to be worked out.

Are you a Taurus? hihi

I guess Yahoo has issues then. Not to mention every local newspaper and fashion magazine. Wink

Whether astrology is factual, is speculative. However, I think Axl sort of fits the Aquarian profile.
WAR41
VIP

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2005, 10:17:40 AM »

hahaha dude that was good, I got a laugh out of it. 

Personally I have never been one to believe in astrology.  I think its pretty tacky.  If you think that the month you were born dictates your personality, then you may have some issues that need to be worked out.

Are you a Taurus? hihi

I guess Yahoo has issues then. Not to mention every local newspaper and fashion magazine. Wink

Whether astrology is factual, is speculative. However, I think Axl sort of fits the Aquarian profile.

Journey you are right, they all have issues!  I find it amazing just how much of a market there is for the stuff.  I guess its an easy read obviously, and it provides you with a confidence boost if you need one.

I think you would be surprised though at how people always 'fit' their profile.  For example, when they say you are loyal to your friends.  No one is going to admit to themselves or anyone else that they are pieces of shit who are disloyal to their friends.  What does that say about yourself?

Or when they say you will meet a special person this week or this month or whatever.  I have had friends who swore they met that special person on a bus or in the supermarket.  But the thing is that because their horoscope said it would happen they were looking extra hard and any sign, whether it be inadvertant eye contact or somebody accidently bumping in to you, made them think they had found them. 
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2005, 10:24:44 AM »

? ? ?-jack

Again if you dont like this thread dont post it in but if? you dont think this fits axl very well then you dont know what you are tallking about.

Alright, DaveGnfnr2k669 - Back up your words. Where is it written that Axl believes in astrology? Has he said it in an interview? Do you have an article with these words?? You sure are sensitive lately.? Relax. Smile.? hihi

Again you don't know your gnr history. Look up Axl and how he talked to YODA, like I already stated earlier. Stop spamming this thread and get back on topic. Its not about how dumb you think astrology  is or if its real, its about Axls profile and how it fits him. Stop going off topic.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 10:27:53 AM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

WAR41
VIP

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2005, 10:29:39 AM »

so you are putting words into Axl's mouth.  I do not remember Axl saying that he believes in astology.  Yes, apparently she was a spiritual adviser.  That does not mean that they definitely discussed astrology. 
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2005, 10:34:49 AM »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/articles/showarticle.php?articleid=32

Read the damn article and get back on topic. You do know that astology is encompassed in the new age stuff that axl believes in right? Axl believes that he and Steph were together in past lives, that all has to do with astology.
Now move on and get back on topic.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 10:37:06 AM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2005, 11:14:53 AM »

since when does every topic have to be about something which Axl would agree with or believe in?
it doesn't matter if Axl believes in it or not - or if you believe in it or not.. the fact remains that there are numerous astrology sites that provide profiles for celebrities - incluiding for Axl Rose it's called ENTERTAINMENT VALUE.
if its not entertaining to you then fine...  but STOP going off topic and complaining about the thread!
what a mess this thread has become.  Sad

FlashFlood
Rocker

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2005, 11:43:15 AM »

dave i never once said axl didnt believe in it i said that i didnt believe in it. im not trying to spam the thread im just saying that i think this stuff is worthless and made up by some heroine addict. for all i know, axl can tell the future in the stars.

poop
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2005, 11:52:40 AM »

Axl Rose
A very special Aquarian

Axl Rose is the last of the great eccentrics. The funny thing is, he doesn't know it. He thinks his behaviour is perfectly normal. He sees himself as a pillar of propriety and a paragon of protocol.

Axl has strong views about every topic under the sun. There's not a subject he doesn't know about or a moral point he can't pontificate on. Axl is entitled to be a little arrogant. He knows an awful lot about an awful lot of things. He is well versed, well rehearsed, and deeply immersed in the kind of knowledge that we lesser mortals can only dream of attaining. Thankfully, he is there to shed the light and show the way.

This, he does generously and patiently, as befits a person of superior intellect. Axl Rose is wise, intelligent and (thankfully) oblivious to irony.
Or, at least, that's how Axl Rose is, at his worst. He can't help it. He's an Aquarian and Aquarians are infamous for their occasional outbursts of pomposity. Happily there is another truly delightful side to him. Axl is as honest as the day is long, as generous as the ocean is deep.

This is partly where the eccentricity comes from, for a person with such strong opinions Axl is surprisingly willing to please. he is keen to win friends and influence people. He loves to feel that he belongs. He always wants to be in on the action, part of the scene and one of the gang. Rather like Groucho Marx though, he is never sure that he would want to be part of any club that would want HIM as a member. He is always on the lookout for some new cause to support, or enterprise to sign up to.

You might think that this would make him fickle but actually Axl is exceedingly loyal. He may be forever expanding his horizons but he never forgets his friends and he never reneges on his commitments. This is why, despite the highly idiosyncratic nature of Axl's personality, so many people think the world of him.

stars//metawire

THIS is what i always thought he REALLY was.

Before, he was young. Most of us can't be proud of what we did at the same age, i'm not.

But i am SURE he is good.

That kind of makes me proud...I feel very motherly all of the sudden... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nothing to say
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2005, 02:12:08 PM »

Well Im acuarius too, so is Steve Adler, so is Duff, so does that mean that they all have to be the same vibe as Axl I don't think so.
I'm in no league to compare myself as Axl, only in music  hihi, just kidding.
Anyway I think zodiac is not quite the best way know or expect a person could be  ok

No man can be my equal
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: