Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 10:18:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228116 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Rose A very special Aquarian
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose A very special Aquarian  (Read 10736 times)
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2005, 02:18:28 PM »

Well Im acuarius too, so is Steve Adler, so is Duff, so does that mean that they all have to be the same vibe as Axl I don't think so.
I'm in no league to compare myself as Axl, only in music? hihi, just kidding.
Anyway I think zodiac is not quite the best way know or expect a person could be? ok

The day and year also have a lot to do with it not just your sign. That is the simple fact you are missing.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2005, 02:25:37 PM »

Axl has spoken in the past about his experiences with past-life-regression therapy. A typical past life regression sessions begins with hypnosis. During traditional psychotherapy, a patient placed in a trance may be able to recall traumatic events that have been repressed and that may lie at the root of current emotional problems. Freudian theory holds that recognizing and understanding such traumas, which often occur in childhood, can promote healing.
Under hypnosis by a past-life expert, the playing field expands. A patient may be able to remember back even further, to a life or lives that were lived hundreds if not thousands of years ago, and discover traumas that occurred then. Some patients may speak in the voice or the language of that long-dead being, whether it be a Roman ruler or a Southern plantation slave.
Past-life adherents tend to believe that one lives one's life with different incarnations of the same group of people. Axl, according to a confidant, believes he and Stephanie Seymour were together in fifteen or sixteen past lives.

Sorry Dave but this doesn't sound astrology to me.
As far as I know, Western Astrology in general doesn't deal with the transmigration /metempsychosis.
And it's true that you can be interested in mysticisms and yet unbelieving. Just like enjoying rumours without believing it blindly.

I've been surrounded specially by damn Aquarians.
One third of my family and a good quarter of my friends are Aquarians.
And none of them take the stars seriously although they do read the horoscope columns (when they are bored Tongue).

Anyways the article is interesting. It appears that it's very close to what many ppl here see in him.
Why the fuss?
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2005, 03:18:13 PM »

Anyways the article is interesting. It appears that it's very close to what many ppl here see in him.
Why the fuss?

That's the point.  yes That's why Dave thought it would be an enjoyable thread.  I believe the "fuss" is that some people still don't understand that the topic was not about whether Astrology is legitamate or even whether Axl has any belief in it.  My understanding of the topic was to examine and discuss how Axl has been astrologically profiled - and to have some fun seeing if any of it seems like Axl as far as we know him.  Instead, the thread has more than 1/2 off topic posts complaining about the thread and criticizing astrology in general.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2005, 03:22:46 PM »

Why the fuss?

That's the point.? yes That's why Dave thought it would be an enjoyable thread.? I believe the "fuss" is that some people still don't understand that the topic was not about whether Astrology is legitamate or even whether Axl has any belief in it.? My understanding of the topic was to examine and discuss how Axl has been astrologically profiled - and to have some fun seeing if any of it seems like Axl as far as we know him.? Instead, the thread has more than 1/2 off topic posts complaining about the thread and criticizing astrology in general.

Thats right Eva. People can believe in it or not but the profile fits axl very well. Its just the same usual suspects trying to ruin a good and fun thread by getting it off topic.

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2005, 03:26:16 PM »

Axl has spoken in the past about his experiences with past-life-regression therapy. A typical past life regression sessions begins with hypnosis. During traditional psychotherapy, a patient placed in a trance may be able to recall traumatic events that have been repressed and that may lie at the root of current emotional problems. Freudian theory holds that recognizing and understanding such traumas, which often occur in childhood, can promote healing.
Under hypnosis by a past-life expert, the playing field expands. A patient may be able to remember back even further, to a life or lives that were lived hundreds if not thousands of years ago, and discover traumas that occurred then. Some patients may speak in the voice or the language of that long-dead being, whether it be a Roman ruler or a Southern plantation slave.
Past-life adherents tend to believe that one lives one's life with different incarnations of the same group of people. Axl, according to a confidant, believes he and Stephanie Seymour were together in fifteen or sixteen past lives.

Sorry Dave but this doesn't sound astrology to me.
As far as I know, Western Astrology in general doesn't deal with the transmigration /metempsychosis.
And it's true that you can be interested in mysticisms and yet unbelieving. Just like enjoying rumours without believing it blindly.

I've been surrounded specially by damn Aquarians.
One third of my family and a good quarter of my friends are Aquarians.
And none of them take the stars seriously although they do read the horoscope columns (when they are bored Tongue).

Why the fuss?

You are making my point for me. Like I said, axl believes in this stuff IE NEW AGE way of thinking. 

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2005, 03:44:41 PM »

My friend has this book called "The Big Book of Birthdays" (or something like that anyway Smiley )

and it has a whole page dedicated to each day of the year (like horoscopes) and it says what the person is like depending on the day they were born and the strengths and weaknesses of character for each day. a detailed account then a summarization. and other famous people born on that day and important historical events which occured on that day.

anyway, I never read the page for Axl's birthday but the ones i did read seem to be pretty spot on. (or very close, for instance i thought that it had me down pretty good)

I know that this post doesn't really contribute to the topic but that book (more importantly the entry for Axl's birthday in it) seems like it may go well in this thread (if someone wanted to look into it and type out the page for February 6 it may be interesting for those interested in horoscopes and this thread Smiley )

Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2005, 05:50:59 PM »

Well Im acuarius too, so is Steve Adler, so is Duff, so does that mean that they all have to be the same vibe as Axl I don't think so.
I'm in no league to compare myself as Axl, only in music  hihi, just kidding.
Anyway I think zodiac is not quite the best way know or expect a person could be  ok

The day and year also have a lot to do with it not just your sign. That is the simple fact you are missing.
Well I was born the 22nd of january just like Steven Adler and that doesn't mean I'm a great drummer, I'm not a junkie and I'm not a paranoic. I'm good guy who loves her mama, loves jesus and america too  ok  rofl

No man can be my equal
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2005, 05:59:55 PM »

Mr. Dick Purple,
Strictly speaking, the year, the time and the place of birth count for much in astrology.
Elrothiel
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2005, 06:34:08 PM »

My boyfriend is an Aquarian and he fits exactly what Dave said about Axl.... jeez, he even has red hair, and is a musically inclined...

Methinks Aquarius is a musical zodiac sign...

Anyhoo, quit with all the fuckin' arguin! It ain't doin' no good to the forum, and its just making this thread go off topic!
 rant
Axl IS into horoscopes, he may not have said it in those exact words, but if he had regression therapy, and if he had his own psychic healer called Yoda, then the answer is pretty obvious!  smoking
GNRisSLASH
Banned
Rocker

Ch. Democracy will be out when China's a Democracy

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2005, 01:06:27 AM »

I agree with the people who don't see a point to this thread. It has no importance and is really nothing more than speculation. Im not gonna say you shouldn't post things like this.. but don't get all pissed when people crack jokes about it. You act like this was supposed to enlighten us.

-jack

What a bunch of nonsense.  Who cares if Axl is a good swimmer?

Why even bother posting if  you are not going to add anything? The post actually gives us insight into Axls personality and what makes him tick. It fits him to a T if  you actually took time to read it.

actually hes right, who gives a fuck? im willing to bet that axl would rather have people not read such fucking spirtual garbage to try to figure him out. this friggin shit is based off of nothing. horiscopes are for losers who dont know who the fuck they are.

You dont think Axl believes in this stuff? That is funny since he used to and may still talk to Yoda about spiritial things and when he should do certain things.

Again if you dont like this thread dont post it in but if  you dont think this fits axl very well then you dont know what you are tallking about.

dude what i was saying was that axl is a very private person who attacks people for taking his picture. im suring he doesnt want people trying to analyze his fucking mind...especially when its based on nothing but baseless theory. jesus, quit being so damn sensitive.

Like I said, if you don?t like the thread don?t post in it. I am not being sensitive, but some people actually want to read Axl threads without stupid off topic comments or bashing what the thread is about. So stop posting in this thread if you don?t like or think the topic is meaningless because we don?t want to hear it.

You really don?t know your gnr history if you don?t think Axl believes in astrology.

Alright, DaveGnfnr2k669 - Back up your words. Where is it written that Axl believes in astrology? Has he said it in an interview? Do you have an article with these words?  You sure are sensitive lately.  Relax. Smile.  hihi

Again you don't know your gnr history. Look up Axl and how he talked to YODA, like I already stated earlier. Stop spamming this thread and get back on topic. Its not about how dumb you think astrology  is or if its real, its about Axls profile and how it fits him. Stop going off topic.

Dave, can you read? Where did I say astrology was dumb? I never once commented on it being good or bad. I said that there is nowhere that says Axl believes in astrology.  You have yet to show anything that says he believes in astrology. You are drawing a conclusion.  And how the hell is that off topic? The topic was about Axl and astrology.  I posted that I don't know why you believe Axl believes in astrology. Of course that's on topic - that IS the topic.  I love when someone disagrees with you, your natural defense is to claim they "went off topic".  If Dave disagrees with you, you must've spammed the thread. Or you must be off topic. 

"It'll be out by 2009"
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2005, 01:11:23 AM »

How does if Axl believes in this or not have anything to do with what was said in the article? NOTHING.  It has to do with if the article fits Axls personality or not. NOT if he believes in it . Understand

GNRisSLASH
Banned
Rocker

Ch. Democracy will be out when China's a Democracy

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2005, 02:39:42 AM »

You really don?t know your gnr history if you don?t think Axl believes in astrology.

Dave - the above quote was from YOU. You are the one who stated in this topic that Axl believes in astrology.  I didn't question whether he did until AFTER you posted this statement.  Go back and read the thread.  I wasn't the one who questioned anything until YOU made the statement above.  So I guess you were the one who went off your own topic, huh?

"It'll be out by 2009"
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2005, 02:59:13 AM »

STOP THE CHILDISH ARGUMENTS NOW.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD TO THE TOPIC, LEAVE.... NOW...

Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2005, 03:03:35 AM »

At 1st when I started reading this thread I was like  Roll Eyes  oh god here we go

But I must admit it is quiet interesting to have a different kind of direction to look at Axl... Thankyou!!  ok

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2005, 12:55:25 PM »

a Roman ruler or a Southern plantation slave.

How very strange you should have chosen these two.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2005, 01:00:26 PM by Mademoiselle aka Jessica » Logged

Nothing to say
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2005, 12:59:54 PM »

Oh, and to beginners, axl's personality cannot be defined unless you have his exact location of birth as well as TIME of birth, because the sign is supposed to be what we aim to be whereas the ascendant is supposed to be what we truly are inside, also, the moon house has a particular importance for some people ( especially people like me who, as cancerians, are ruled by cycles of moon and my moon being aquarian)

And having seen a portrait of what uranus could have looked like, seems like axl could be ruled by uranus ( at least partially ?)

Anyway, astrology is over 10.000 years old, some call it a science, some call it bullshit, and it doesn't change a thing to the fact that axl is a good guy.

Nothing to say
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2005, 01:15:17 PM »

I'm not gonna discredit anything about astrology and stuff I just don't believe in it, ok?
I was born 22nd january but not the same year therefore we can not have the same vibe, feeling whatever.
A friend of mine was born exactly the same day as Steven Adler I always have consider him my friend, yes he's from Ecuador but doesn't like rock music. Now what? the same hour or something has to be same? I don't know but as for my point of view that doesn't influence your behaviour, your behaivour was made by the experiences in life.

No man can be my equal
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2005, 04:09:28 PM »

The profile takes into account:  Time and place of birth.  This is because the cosmos are constantly in motion..  (further, the relative location of the cosmos on any given time and day of the year does not duplicate the relative location of the cosmos at the same time and day of the year in a different year.)

Even twins being born within minutes of eachother, are born under a different map of the cosmos.

There are even some who would involve the moment of conception as a factor.  Two babies born in close proximity at the same moment were more than likely conceived under a different map!

It's all very interesting to ponder... yet I do believe that life's experiences influences our behavior and shapes our character.  Astrology, I believes, offers for consideration a one of the many possible factors that ifluence why a person may be inclined to react to thier experiences in one way or another.

Axl is special.  He is unique... as are you and I.  Wink
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2005, 07:28:00 PM »

Axl is special.  He is unique... as are you and IWink

I often think one of the base messages of his songs is something like that. yes

a Roman ruler or a Southern plantation slave.

How very strange you should have chosen these two.

Hi! Mademoiselle  Cheesy
not my choice, but why that's so strange?
BTW, Isn't he like an Aquarian-Aquarian-Aquarius? Just a guess.

I'm not gonna discredit anything about astrology and stuff I just don't believe in it, ok?

ok Bahahah! Mr. Dick Purple, as I said earlier all the Aquarians surrounding me are like that!!!! Paradoxically enough!
practical, reasonable and determined (well so they seem to me) still they enjoy reading the horoscope columns or talking about it.     beer,<-hehe

Not that I believe in astrology. I think there might be some truth to it and should be some reason people has inhered it for centuries.
Like this article,  it is quite far from the image the media has made FROM him and yet(!) is pretty close to his image many informed ones here got in their minds.

See this thread is very informative.  yes
Post yours neemo! plz.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2005, 07:31:00 PM by ppbebe » Logged
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2005, 08:12:18 PM »

See this thread is very informative.? yes
Post yours neemo! plz.

Alright, I'll see what I can do, but, It's my friend's book and he lives like 3 hrs from me, so he'll have to read it to me over the phone so it might take a few days to get it all sorted out, but I'll try  ok

I've always thought astrology fascinating myself.  (btw I'm an Aries) ok

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: