Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 10:32:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228116 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Rose A very special Aquarian
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose A very special Aquarian  (Read 10737 times)
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« on: October 01, 2005, 12:42:59 AM »

Axl Rose
A very special Aquarian

Axl Rose is the last of the great eccentrics. The funny thing is, he doesn't know it. He thinks his behaviour is perfectly normal. He sees himself as a pillar of propriety and a paragon of protocol.

Axl has strong views about every topic under the sun. There's not a subject he doesn't know about or a moral point he can't pontificate on. Axl is entitled to be a little arrogant. He knows an awful lot about an awful lot of things. He is well versed, well rehearsed, and deeply immersed in the kind of knowledge that we lesser mortals can only dream of attaining. Thankfully, he is there to shed the light and show the way.

This, he does generously and patiently, as befits a person of superior intellect. Axl Rose is wise, intelligent and (thankfully) oblivious to irony.
Or, at least, that's how Axl Rose is, at his worst. He can't help it. He's an Aquarian and Aquarians are infamous for their occasional outbursts of pomposity. Happily there is another truly delightful side to him. Axl is as honest as the day is long, as generous as the ocean is deep.

This is partly where the eccentricity comes from, for a person with such strong opinions Axl is surprisingly willing to please. he is keen to win friends and influence people. He loves to feel that he belongs. He always wants to be in on the action, part of the scene and one of the gang. Rather like Groucho Marx though, he is never sure that he would want to be part of any club that would want HIM as a member. He is always on the lookout for some new cause to support, or enterprise to sign up to.

You might think that this would make him fickle but actually Axl is exceedingly loyal. He may be forever expanding his horizons but he never forgets his friends and he never reneges on his commitments. This is why, despite the highly idiosyncratic nature of Axl's personality, so many people think the world of him.

stars//metawire

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
GNRisSLASH
Banned
Rocker

Ch. Democracy will be out when China's a Democracy

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 01:01:56 AM »

What a bunch of nonsense.  Who cares if Axl is a good swimmer?

"It'll be out by 2009"
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 01:10:50 AM »

Wow, a joke.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 01:25:56 AM by killingvector » Logged

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2005, 01:12:47 AM »

What a bunch of nonsense.? Who cares if Axl is a good swimmer?

Why even bother posting if? you are not going to add anything? The post actually gives us insight into Axls personality and what makes him tick. It fits him to a T if? you actually took time to read it.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 01:14:58 AM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
0lorin
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2005, 02:35:09 AM »

I'm an auquarian too, cant believe I never clicked that he was also.

I have read that kind of thing at a few aquarian websites, its like they mail-merged his name to replace "Aquarian".

Its kinda made me like him even more beer
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2005, 02:36:41 AM »

Axl is entitled to be a little arrogant.

A Little? LOL  Roll Eyes

Axl is as honest as the day is long, as generous as the ocean is deep.

Man, the bullshit people put up on the net..  hihi

Axl is exceedingly loyal. He may be forever expanding his horizons but he never forgets his friends and he never reneges on his commitments.

As can been seen by his numerous efforts to contact the original GN'R band members, who played with him for 10 years and made him famous. I'm sure it's those assholes who haven't been returning his calls. Damn them all!  Wink

Fuck 'Em All.
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2005, 04:11:03 AM »

Axl Rose
A very special Aquarian

Axl Rose is the last of the great eccentrics. The funny thing is, he doesn't know it. He thinks his behaviour is perfectly normal. He sees himself as a pillar of propriety and a paragon of protocol.

Axl has strong views about every topic under the sun. There's not a subject he doesn't know about or a moral point he can't pontificate on. Axl is entitled to be a little arrogant. He knows an awful lot about an awful lot of things. He is well versed, well rehearsed, and deeply immersed in the kind of knowledge that we lesser mortals can only dream of attaining. Thankfully, he is there to shed the light and show the way.

This, he does generously and patiently, as befits a person of superior intellect. Axl Rose is wise, intelligent and (thankfully) oblivious to irony.
Or, at least, that's how Axl Rose is, at his worst. He can't help it. He's an Aquarian and Aquarians are infamous for their occasional outbursts of pomposity. Happily there is another truly delightful side to him. Axl is as honest as the day is long, as generous as the ocean is deep.

This is partly where the eccentricity comes from, for a person with such strong opinions Axl is surprisingly willing to please. he is keen to win friends and influence people. He loves to feel that he belongs. He always wants to be in on the action, part of the scene and one of the gang. Rather like Groucho Marx though, he is never sure that he would want to be part of any club that would want HIM as a member. He is always on the lookout for some new cause to support, or enterprise to sign up to.

You might think that this would make him fickle but actually Axl is exceedingly loyal. He may be forever expanding his horizons but he never forgets his friends and he never reneges on his commitments. This is why, despite the highly idiosyncratic nature of Axl's personality, so many people think the world of him.

stars//metawire

Dave my man, thats a pretty good read!

What a bunch of nonsense. Who cares if Axl is a good swimmer?

Why the fuck do you bother even posting messages? Mind you if you are only 12 years old or something, then I take it back because you are only acting your age.

Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2005, 04:57:59 AM »

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2005, 05:18:56 AM »

good one Smiley

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2005, 05:25:36 AM »

What a bunch of nonsense.  Who cares if Axl is a good swimmer?
good one Smiley

Why is it a good one? Its a childish response to a fairly decent post! It wasnt even funny!

damien24
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2005, 06:20:17 AM »

lol,   i just called TBS,  and thats sorta funny
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2005, 06:25:17 AM »

we don't care about axl rose
we care about what he does.

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2005, 06:54:28 AM »

good one Smiley

Why is it a good one? Its a childish response to a fairly decent post! It wasnt even funny!
Yes it was  hihi

A little funny Smiley

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2005, 07:41:09 AM »

DAVE!! Now that was a great read! And so true. Hope Axl see's that one. Bet he could use a little pick me up!
 As usual there have to be a#sh=@les around here that only care about themselves. Very sad! Just remember people there is good Karma and bad.
Thanks again Dave!
amy l

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2005, 09:44:07 AM »

Man, the bullshit people put up on the net..  hihi

Actually Axl has always been very honest about stuff in interviews and in his onstage rants, maybe you should read up on it sometime.  ok
Axl is exceedingly loyal. He may be forever expanding his horizons but he never forgets his friends and he never reneges on his commitments.

As can been seen by his numerous efforts to contact the original GN'R band members, who played with him for 10 years and made him famous. I'm sure it's those assholes who haven't been returning his calls. Damn them all!  Wink

Again Axl remembers his true friends, not people who left him high and dry and tried to kill the band. People close to Axl always says he is loyal to you as long as you are loyal to him and dont try and screw him over or lie to him. Guess that proves why he dont talk to the ex-members eh?  Roll Eyes

Anyway, thanks for posting this Dave, its a very good read indeed. Smiley
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2005, 10:06:43 AM »

Enjoyed the read, thanks Dave, Axl dosen't deserve to be bashed at all, you should feel lucky to hear his music, any of it! Axl Rose is a special person, I wish him the best for he is. beer     

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2005, 12:02:39 PM »

Axl is entitled to be a little arrogant.

A Little? LOL? Roll Eyes

Man, the bullshit people put up on the net..? hihi

As can been seen by his numerous efforts to contact the original GN'R band members, who played with him for 10 years and made him famous. I'm sure it's those assholes who haven't been returning his calls. Damn them all!? Wink

Axl is always loytal to his friends until  you cross him. Once you cross him then its gloves off.

patience26
Rocker

There`s someone in my head, but it?s not me...

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2005, 12:50:05 PM »

we don't care about axl rose
we care about what he does.

Speak for yourself!
I do care about him and also about what he does!

Rock on  ok

Blame it on the Falung Gong!
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2005, 01:38:31 PM »

kick ass Dave... thanks! ?ok   more for fun!:

Axl Rose is a Sun Sign Aquarius.? He was born February 6, 1962 in Layfayette, Indiana.? ?Although is birth time is unknown we can be sure his Moon is in Pisces between 3 and 18 degrees? (http://www.vegaattractions.com/celebrity/stars/axl.html)? /? Sun in Aquarius - January 21st to February 19th, Element: Air, Modality: Fixed, Planet: Uranus, Symbol: The Water Bearer, Colors: turquoise, neon colors, Body Part: The ankles and circulation? (http://www.vegaattractions.com/astrology/signs/aqua.html)

Sun in Aquarius
You are independent, friendly and analytical. ?Others can think you odd because you seem to follow your own beat and don?t give a care to conventions. ?You probably get a kick out of this and take it as a badge of pride. ?You like to be unusual, to try and see things differently from other people and to take the road less traveled. ?Although you can be quite practical and efficient ?you are at heart an idealist. ?You have many broad and lofty ideas about life and live by your own code. ?It can enrage you when others expect you to conform. ?You are not one for traditions because they bore you and besides your pretty sure you know a better way. ?The only real authority you respect is your own. ? Authority, following it and respecting it, can be a problem for you. ?These attitudes can lead you to be arrogant, unreasonable and unpredictable as you can often change your mind. ?This isn?t a wishy-washy quality though. ?When you do have an opinion it tends to be very firm, yet you can be very open minded in recognizing new ideas and incorporating them into your way of thinking. ?You value freedom; freedom to express yourself and live life as you choose. ? One of your goals in life is to try and sway people to see things your way. ?You are also a very friendly person and would rarely be described as shy. ?You can talk to just about anyone about anything. ?Most the people you know are acquaintances as you rarely form deep and lasting friendships. ?You are a humanitarian and tend to see everyone as equally valuable. ?This is a great quality but it does tend to limit lasting personal relationships when your siblings or love interest is as important as someone you just met at the supermarket. ? The lesson of an Aquarius is to form close personal bonds. ?You need to recognize that although everyone is equally special and has a great role to play in society and human evolution, people need to be appreciated as the individual they are and loved for it, not just as another fellow human being. ?Your high idealism and dedication to the brotherhood of man is of great value but can be cold without any personal involvement.

Celebrity Star Bio - AdZe's Natal Horoscope for Axl Rose - February 6, 1962 in Lafayette, Indiana http://www.adze.com/bios/htm/1962/02060001.html

Five or more planets in Fixed signs - YOUR FORCE OF HABIT IS STRONG
More than likely, you're determined, purposeful and persistent. You could also be more introspective, strong-willed, slow and deliberate than most people. Before you act, you like to turn things over and over. Maybe you're more than a touch inflexible and stubborn. At any rate, you are not easily pushed, pulled or pressured. Once you've made up your mind, you stand your ground with firm conviction.? Once you make up your mind and are willing to pay the price, you usually get what you want. It may take time, and you may have to overcome obstacles, but that is no matter. If you are committed, you are a powerhouse. After you overcome inertia, you're persevering, steady and stable.[/b]

Moon in Pisces - COMPASSIONATE INSTINCTS
You're sensitive and psychically receptive to other people's feelings. You soak up people's thoughts the way paper towels soak up messes. Consequently, your own emotional life may be confused, adrift, and vacillating between optimism and melancholy. The conflict is not necessarily within you. It is within the feelings you experience from others.? Once you learn to meditate and apply the scientific method, all will be well in your world. You need to develop a positive sense of sanctuary. Treat yourself to long luxurious baths. You need periodic retreat from the world. Pursue a worthy ideal.? You've gone out of your way to please others. Do you remember your own way? You can squint your eyes and over look the most glaring shortcomings in others. When you're stressed out you can and often do sacrifice too much. There is no need to be a martyr or a victim or a masochist. Transcend this dilemma through the creative process.? Your imagination is fertile and active. Your work makes a strong and lasting impression on others. If you stuck to it, you could make it in any of the arts. Yes, you could merge with Art. Why not leave behind a great contribution? You are much happier when you pursue a spiritual, creative and uplifting vision. Work with the power of dreams.? As you mature and learn life's lessons, your relationships improve. Specifically, you need to integrate your erotic and your spiritual nature. That's good because an important side of you is nourished through sweet dreams, romantic love, and poetic dishes.

love
Aquarius
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2005, 02:48:22 PM »

I'm a very special Aquarian too Kiss 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: