Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:23:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  does anyone think they have spoken to Axl on this board
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: does anyone think they have spoken to Axl on this board  (Read 8204 times)
anythinggoes
« on: September 19, 2005, 12:04:17 PM »

we all know he has been to the site but does anyone seriously think they had a conversation with him at any point
purplehaze1988
Rocker

nur ihr konnt holland stoppen

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 01:37:38 PM »

let's see...

no

I've worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away.
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005, 02:02:42 PM »

Dave, is it u?  nervous

Fuck 'Em All.
purplehaze1988
Rocker

nur ihr konnt holland stoppen

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2005, 03:45:38 PM »

are you talking to me cos dave is actually my name.

I've worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away.
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2005, 04:20:51 PM »

Er, dave-gnfnr2k is it u?  nervous

Fuck 'Em All.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2005, 05:11:55 PM »

I doubt he's ever actually posted here or anything.  I find it hilarious that people like August 18th (or whatever his/her name was) and crazy fucks like that are always the ones suspected of being Axl.  How cool would it be if some of the GN'R guys were around here?  Maybe hiding around in the masturbation thread? 

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2005, 12:08:48 PM »

I think people have the impression that Axl is Insane an a jerk, thats why people refer as august 18th as Axl.
Which by the way I haven't think about that guy since ...

No man can be my equal
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2005, 08:39:31 PM »

Yeah, the low point in the history of this forum was when people thought August 18th was Axl. I still dont know why people thought that. He couldn't debate worth a shit. He always had to resort to insults and threats. I'm sure Axl could at least make a point every now and then. I dont think Axl posts here. He probably just reads the threads.

Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2005, 01:37:59 PM »

Axl does not like the internet.  He says it is garbage!!!!!!  He also likes his privacy as if you didn't already know.  Do some homework guys.  a true fan absorbs everything they can through books, videos and internet, or for that matter anything they can get to for info..   I am sure that he is not so board that he sits around online to listen to everyones crap.  thats why he doesnt like the press or the public, because people usually talk shit about him.  Interviews, this is why we don't get any.. 'Get in the Ring"  remember!!!!! are all of  you that easily amused, and gullible too.                                     msax43                                           

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
makane
Legend

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2005, 03:24:20 PM »

Axl does not like the internet.? He says it is garbage!!!!!!? He also likes his privacy as if you didn't already know.? Do some homework guys.? a true fan absorbs everything they can through books, videos and internet, or for that matter anything they can get to for info..? ?I am sure that he is not so board that he sits around online to listen to everyones crap.? thats why he doesnt like the press or the public, because people usually talk shit about him.? Interviews, this is why we don't get any.. 'Get in the Ring"? remember!!!!! are all of? you that easily amused, and gullible too.? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?msax43? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Axl says something "press sucks!", YEAH IT MUST MEAN HE DOESN'T READ ANY NEWS OR INTERNET!1111
Don't come here and say HTGTH people should do their homework and judge their loyalty as fans. please.
Axl has checked this site few or more times, as he has mentioned HTGTH in a concert.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2005, 05:29:44 PM »

Axl does not like the internet.  He says it is garbage!!!!!!  He also likes his privacy as if you didn't already know.  Do some homework guys.  a true fan absorbs everything they can through books, videos and internet, or for that matter anything they can get to for info..   I am sure that he is not so board that he sits around online to listen to everyones crap.  thats why he doesnt like the press or the public, because people usually talk shit about him.  Interviews, this is why we don't get any.. 'Get in the Ring"  remember!!!!! are all of  you that easily amused, and gullible too.                                     msax43                                           
Axl says something "press sucks!", YEAH IT MUST MEAN HE DOESN'T READ ANY NEWS OR INTERNET!1111
Don't come here and say HTGTH people should do their homework and judge their loyalty as fans. please.
Axl has checked this site few or more times, as he has mentioned HTGTH in a concert.
Perhaps he has checked the site but doesn't take time to register or reply maybe just to see what people is talking about him.

No man can be my equal
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2005, 05:37:13 PM »

I think people have the impression that Axl is Insane an a jerk, thats why people refer as august 18th as Axl.

But when Chinese Democracy comes out - We will all love Axl So much - we will think it is Jarmo!!!!

yes Just you wait and see.... haha

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2005, 04:26:09 PM »

But when Chinese Democracy comes out - We will all love Axl So much - we will think it is Jarmo!!!!

yes Just you wait and see.... haha
I prefer calling august 18th  hihi
Just kidding Jarmo  nervous

No man can be my equal
Sterlingdog
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2005, 06:27:32 PM »

Well you have to think about what we know about Axl.  We know he's been to the site.  He's probably spent a decent amount of time on the site, long enough to remember the name and Jarmo's name.  He probably spent time on the message board, partly because its human nature to want to see what people are saying about you.  Also, because Jarmo's name is more prominent on the message  board and therefor more likely to stick in his memory.

So if you take those things as most likely being true, you have to decide how Axl would react to the things written about him.  When he reads something untrue or insulting,  is he the type to turn off the computer and walk away?  Is he so used to it now that he can read it and laugh it off?  Or is he someone who couldn't let it go, that would feel compelled to respond? 

My guess would be that he would respond.  Maybe only  few times, but initially, I bet he had some things to say. 
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2005, 07:36:04 PM »

Certainly it is possible Axl may check this site from time to time.  However anyone could pose to be Axl on line strictly for their own self amusement.  It was never my intention to judge anyone's loyalty as a fan, and I do apologize if that is how you think I was coming across.   I do not think that I myself would ever believe I was having a conversation with him.  I just feel like if he really wanted to talk to us he would offer us a website.   

msaxl43

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2005, 06:37:32 AM »

I'M AXL ROSE. I HAVE PROOF I AM.  I WAS BORN 6TH FEBRUARY 1962  hihi hihi

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2005, 10:09:27 AM »

Sakib, when's the album coming out? I also have a few things to say about this unbearably long wait! rant  Shocked

makane
Legend

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2005, 10:13:50 AM »

Sakib, when's the album coming out? I also have a few things to say about this unbearably long wait! rant? Shocked
Hi im Merck, it's coming out early 2006 (hopefully)

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2005, 10:22:00 AM »

I'M AXL ROSE. I HAVE PROOF I AM. I WAS BORN 6TH FEBRUARY 1962 hihi hihi

Seriously?? 

I was going to do that, but you beat me to it!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2005, 01:49:02 PM »

I'M AXL ROSE. I HAVE PROOF I AM.  I WAS BORN 6TH FEBRUARY 1962  hihi hihi
Yeah, Axl is the only one in the world who was born 6TH FEBRUARY 1962.

I'm shocked. I thought you were much younger, Sakib and makane.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: