Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:17:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dizzy Reed Article (3 CD's Worth Of Material)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dizzy Reed Article (3 CD's Worth Of Material)  (Read 6124 times)
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2005, 08:59:29 PM »

There's no doubt in my mind we are gonna hear some beautiful music...and I'm thrilled to hear yet again, there's alot of new music on the way.   love

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2005, 09:14:31 PM »

Well to all the people that? bash me and the others about the three albums of material thing. All I have to say is told ya so.

Lets hope the plan is still to release all three over the next few years.

I wouldnt count on that being any kind of confirmation or a vindication in terms of there being 3 albums on the release schedule
More likely is a scenario where the band worked on enough musical pieces for 3 albums - so we'll probably see a single CD (which is fine by me) and at the very most a double album (which would be awesome)

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2005, 09:41:30 PM »

Well to all the people that? bash me and the others about the three albums of material thing. All I have to say is told ya so.

I wouldnt count on that being any kind of confirmation or a vindication in terms of there being 3 albums on the release schedule
More likely is a scenario where the band worked on enough musical pieces for 3 albums - so we'll probably see a single CD (which is fine by me) and at the very most a double album (which would be awesome)

Fact is people claimed the band having three albums of songs was bullshit. THOSE people were WRONG.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Kitano
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2005, 10:32:35 PM »

Fact is people claimed the band having three albums of songs was bullshit. THOSE people were WRONG.

Dizzy has shown that he has no clue about what is going on with the album.  All we have here is a statement from a totally unreliable source.  In other words it proves no one wrong.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2005, 02:34:34 AM »

I hope he means 3 albums of material to be released, not like we have 3 albums worth of material to chose from like tommy said. Picking the best songs from 40-50 narrowing it down to the best 12-18..
sweechile
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2005, 04:21:13 AM »

Maybe this is A MUSICAL,  you know..like RENT or CATS?   I can see Axl going broadway with girls and big tits, and more girls and bigger tits,  yes!    Chinese Democracy will open on Broadway with a buntch of imitators,  like RockStar INXS,  trying to be AXL ROSE and playing Oh my god and The Blues,  only that the real band does not show up!    Like Philly! and Vancouver! and _____ fill in the blank!
badapple81
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2005, 04:31:09 AM »

I hope he means 3 albums of material to be released, not like we have 3 albums worth of material to chose from like tommy said. Picking the best songs from 40-50 narrowing it down to the best 12-18..

Well even if they did, at least that means the songs they do pick will be quality songs (we hope!).
badapple81
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2005, 04:31:56 AM »

Maybe this is A MUSICAL,? you know..like RENT or CATS?? ?I can see Axl going broadway with girls and big tits, and more girls and bigger tits,? yes!? ? Chinese Democracy will open on Broadway with a buntch of imitators,? like RockStar INXS,? trying to be AXL ROSE and playing Oh my god and The Blues,? only that the real band does not show up!? ? Like Philly! and Vancouver! and _____ fill in the blank!

Did you forget to take your medication?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2005, 02:31:53 AM »

Well even if they did, at least that means the songs they do pick will be quality songs (we hope!).

I think many groups write a lot of material and pick their best music (at least what they think is best) Big difference though between having 3 full albums of material we will see compared to one album after such a long wait being there was release talks many years ago.. Also if it's 3 albums to be narrowed down does this mean they still haven't selected the songs yet??
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2005, 05:50:13 AM »

I think many groups write a lot of material and pick their best music (at least what they think is best) Big difference though between having 3 full albums of material we will see compared to one album after such a long wait being there was release talks many years ago.. Also if it's 3 albums to be narrowed down does this mean they still haven't selected the songs yet??

Since they haven't finished the recording process... Undecided

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: