Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:35:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Rose - The Prettiest Star DVD
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose - The Prettiest Star DVD  (Read 19939 times)
Marc8382
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2006, 11:58:28 PM »

Well, I rented the DVD so I wanted to write something about it.  I did not pay attention to the fact that the last post on the DVD was made eight months ago so I didnt really care and last but not least, no offense taken. 
pebbles
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2006, 01:22:37 AM »

it'll be just another cheaply put together piece of shit. Made with the sole intention of taking our money.
i got this dvd, axl rose the prettiest star from amazon.com a couple of months ago and believe me it is a piece of SHIT! I wasted my 20 some dollars and was very dissapointed. You dont really hear anything you have not heard before, if you watched the "behind the music" on vh1 believe me that was much much better. no pics of axl or the band, just a few uninteresting people talking about very few things..just trust me-dont waste your money. ok
pebbles
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2006, 01:25:08 AM »

I pre-ordered this as soon as i found out about this. I dont care how much "new" here is to find its only money u loose and its not like u havent spend it more on something less important than this altough i have to spend 27euros for this but i dont mind its only money
i think youll wish you would have went to mcdonalds instead.. drool
blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2006, 03:08:35 AM »

I pre-ordered this as soon as i found out about this. I dont care how much "new" here is to find its only money u loose and its not like u havent spend it more on something less important than this altough i have to spend 27euros for this but i dont mind its only money
i think youll wish you would have went to mcdonalds instead.. drool

this one and the unauthorized biography sex drugs and rock & roll really suxxxxxxxx

only people talking and there is no new info

Shirell
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2006, 03:17:34 AM »

I bought this earlier this year.  I sold it on ebay 2 weeks later.  Why?  Because it was a piece of shit.  Don't waste your money.  There's nothing new in it.  An odd clip of film with the band on the plane travelling between gigs and that's it.  It's crap.  Save your money.
MikeD
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2006, 04:08:43 PM »

I can't believe so many people haven't heard about this piece of shit. Don't waste your money. What I find surprising is that Amazon only has the good comments posted on it. A few months ago, all it has was the bad ones. This is garbage, there's nothing new on it, other than a bunch of out-of-touch losers trying to rake in a few extra bucks tellings stories about Axl that may or may not be true. In addition, there isn't any footage or live songs. Another piece of shit, is the Sex Drugs and Rock and Roll documentary on the band.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: