Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 11:18:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228477 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR and the Subliminal messages.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR and the Subliminal messages.  (Read 20057 times)
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2005, 04:35:54 PM »

Stairway to heaven backwards is still the best one yet!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway.php

That is cool man, do you have any other information about other  others that did the same?
RustyCage
Headliner

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2005, 05:14:13 PM »

That is cool man, do you have any other information about other? others that did the same?

I do not think it is intentional but I know Queen's "Another one bites the dust" says something. http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/queen.php? The chorus to be exact.

Britney spears' hit me one more time does http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/britney.php and everyone knows about the beatles songs.

There are a ton of songs with backward masking. But just cause ya hear something doesn't make it intentional.

But back on topic, I SERIOUSLY doubt that GNR did it.

When your life has no meaning....you can always rely on ban power.
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2005, 08:59:12 AM »

All that backwards play stuff is bullshit, I read somewhere that by playing almost anything you can get messages, just like that bible code thing, you can get messages of the death of Tony Blair amongst others in I think it was Moby Dick. Next of all we'll be hearing. "I will come for your family" in Britney Spears records.
Dust N Rose
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2005, 09:20:44 AM »

The stairway to heaven backwards is probably deliberate. If not from the band, from someone from the record comapany. I have an mp3 of a demo in 71 and the words in the contested part are different. Maybe they guessed it would be a huge success and changed the words of it  Lips Sealed
The "another one bites the dust" is unaffected. Have you ever seen a song that it's been sang that way.  hihi
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2005, 03:18:16 PM »

That is cool man, do you have any other information about other? others that did the same?

I do not think it is intentional but I know Queen's "Another one bites the dust" says something. http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/queen.php? The chorus to be exact.

Britney spears' hit me one more time does http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/britney.php and everyone knows about the beatles songs.

There are a ton of songs with backward masking. But just cause ya hear something doesn't make it intentional.

But back on topic, I SERIOUSLY doubt that GNR did it.

Excellent man, you really know about this, I wonder if you know about another artists, cause this kind of things catch my attention, thanks...

Feel free to show information about other artists, and Gnr, maybe they did it, maybe not... they are cool anyway...
bailyrose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2005, 07:01:55 PM »

i shit you guys not in my world axl says satan come to me.i still have the tape of it. i had to have a copy of it.but that was like 10 years ago i have moved alot in that time.i wish i could find to prove it to all.if someone else finds it post it.
Briggsy
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2005, 10:32:30 PM »

listen to patience backwards, the beging where duff says 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4. you can here him say "please help me"

G&R
11.27.02 - Albany
05.14.06 - NYC
05.15.06 - NYC
11.17.06 - Ottawa
01.31.10 - Ottawa
11.23.11 - Albany
08.21.17 - Ottawa
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2005, 05:41:27 PM »

Hey jamie, Im so glad that you read somewhere that all that backwards stuff is bullshit. Now i know this is bullshit.

Anyways, That stairway to heaven stuff is fuking brilliant.  The chances that a whole 30 second verse containing quite a few sentences and to have it all make sense and u can clearly here it.  And the point of what hes sayin in reverse is opposite of the foward part.  Yep after all this,  its gotta be bullshit.  Jamie said its bullshit, trust me, he read it somewhere.

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2005, 09:13:32 PM »

listen to patience backwards, the beging where duff says 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4. you can here him say "please help me"

Really man? that is interesting, why would he say, something like that?

So far, we have info about two backward situation in GNR albums, lets look for more, and confirm them....

Anyway Some of you are just like my old teachers... Teaching something "their"way, and when you try to  refute the information or try to add new ideas, to something they dont care and just keep the old way.... never open minded.... anyway.

why is it bullshit?     Can anyone please tell me why without using curse words?

@;--,.--,--,-.---- tpr
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2005, 10:28:02 PM »

I think alot of its bullshit, But in the stairway to heave song, that was intentional.  My post just above was sarcastic as I am pissed to people who cant think and make there mind up by themselves.

As for the Duff (help me) part.  I believe he did it subconsciously, and didnt know he did it.
Subconscious mind is by far superior than anything and can do that kind of shit.  I know most people will disagree about this, but i dont give a shit. If u dont believe prove me wrong.  Otherwise shut up. Wink

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
RustyCage
Headliner

« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2005, 05:54:02 PM »

I think alot of its bullshit, But in the stairway to heave song, that was intentional.? My post just above was sarcastic as I am pissed to people who cant think and make there mind up by themselves.

As for the Duff (help me) part.? I believe he did it subconsciously, and didnt know he did it.
Subconscious mind is by far superior than anything and can do that kind of shit.? I know most people will disagree about this, but i dont give a shit. If u dont believe prove me wrong.? Otherwise shut up. Wink

So you think that when Duff calls the timing of the song to get it started that it is really his subconscious crying for help?

Um, I think you should prove it's true that instead of expecting someone to prove you wrong. You guys are reading into this way too much. It is all coincedence. It's this same way of thinking that had Judas Priest in court!

To think that the artist was purposely playing the recording backwards over and over just to try to perfect a half-assed backwards message is a reach!

Every artist has the rigt to say anything they want on their material. More so now than in the past. so why must they resort to hiding what they want to say? Prove that it was done intenionally before trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

Only a fool draws facts from his own opinions instead the other way around. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 05:56:31 PM by RustyCage » Logged

Irish gunner II
Rocker

IRISH BY BIRTH, CORK BY THE GRACE OF GOD

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2005, 07:08:20 PM »

Hi Guys, how are you doing?
                This topic is dedicated to explore the dark side of GNR, wich I consider is, the subliminal messages that they might allegedly have printed in some of their songs or covers. For instance  the covers of UYI I and II, suggest images of  demons, wich you can see if you lean the covers against a mirror,   its like the cover has half of the picture and with  help of the mirror, you can see the complete demon, its just a detail, I proved  some time ago...  Now talking about the infamous "Backward masking process" well I dont know if Guns n Roses has done that in their albums, since Im not a english born speaker, I can not prove that Cause I barely understand what Axl says in the albums-- even worst I will if I listen to them backwardly--, but honestly even When I consider myself as a Big GNR fan, and I respect Axl, and the original members, I would like to know if they did the "BMP" honestly I think they did something with Locomotive and Dont cry, maybe there are some hidden messages, in those songs, or in some others... I think its important to know these kind of things.... I hope you guys help me in my search for the truth... and if you know something about it post it, and tell us ...     

Well thanks for taking a moment to read this...shit daer ot tnemom a gnikat rof sknaht llew

@;--,-.--.,------ tpr...
what in the name of blue jaysus are you on. I for one dont believe in this hidden msg stuff granted the stairway to heaven one was interesting, but i dont think it was  intentional. 
makane
Legend

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2005, 11:02:00 AM »

Put AFD cover upside down, it comes a CROSS UPSIDE DOWN, man thats satanic!

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
James_Ramone
Headliner

Right next door to hell

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2005, 03:14:00 PM »

http://www.reversespeech.com/music_reversals.htm

site about reverse speech and that page is about music

check out the events bit as well, like niel armstrong on the moon

I dont believe any of it, its just conicidence, and i certainly dont think GNR did any. That patience duffs cry for help thing is utter rubbish, but intresting topic none the less

G'N'F'N'R's
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2005, 06:01:18 PM »

Yeah and heres to the wanker that told me to prove what i was talkin about.  www.reversespeech.com/framestairway.htm

This is about the stairway to heaven song.  Anyways this wanker wrote a whole fukin book on it.  And theres alot more messages in the stairway to heaven song.  He also believes his unconsicous mind did this too.  Like i said, it can happen.

RustyCage
Headliner

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2005, 11:55:39 PM »

Yeah and heres to the wanker that told me to prove what i was talkin about.? www.reversespeech.com/framestairway.htm

This is about the stairway to heaven song.? Anyways this wanker wrote a whole fukin book on it.? And theres alot more messages in the stairway to heaven song.? He also believes his unconsicous mind did this too.? Like i said, it can happen.

Don't eat the yellow snow.

Jamie
VIP

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2005, 11:34:54 AM »

Hey jamie, Im so glad that you read somewhere that all that backwards stuff is bullshit. Now i know this is bullshit.

Anyways, That stairway to heaven stuff is fuking brilliant.? The chances that a whole 30 second verse containing quite a few sentences and to have it all make sense and u can clearly here it.? And the point of what hes sayin in reverse is opposite of the foward part.? Yep after all this,? its gotta be bullshit.? Jamie said its bullshit, trust me, he read it somewhere.

Hey, I'm sure people put that sort of stuff in deliberately, Stairway to Heaven for example, but what I find to be bullshit is how people search through songs and find stupid little two second blurs of nothing and claim it to be something, that's what's bullshit.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2005, 05:48:28 PM »

Anyways, That stairway to heaven stuff is fuking brilliant.? The chances that a whole 30 second verse containing quite a few sentences and to have it all make sense and u can clearly here it.? And the point of what hes sayin in reverse is opposite of the foward part.? Yep after all this,? its gotta be bullshit.? Jamie said its bullshit, trust me, he read it somewhere.

Hey, I'm sure people put that sort of stuff in deliberately, Stairway to Heaven for example, but what I find to be bullshit is how people search through songs and find stupid little two second blurs of nothing and claim it to be something, that's what's bullshit.

Hey "boys" this thread is not about that kind of people, but  is dedicated to discover if GNR put messages in their songs.
So far we ve got 2...
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2005, 06:12:10 PM »

I eat my own thoughts.

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2005, 11:56:27 PM »

Check this out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_backward_messages#Deliberate_messages
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: