Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 11:20:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228477 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR and the Subliminal messages.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR and the Subliminal messages.  (Read 20075 times)
Carlos_f_Rose
« on: September 01, 2005, 10:59:37 PM »

Hi Guys, how are you doing?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? This topic is dedicated to explore the dark side of GNR, wich I consider is, the subliminal messages that they might allegedly have printed in some of their songs or covers. For instance? the covers of UYI I and II, suggest images of? demons, wich you can see if you lean the covers against a mirror,? ?its like the cover has half of the picture and with? help of the mirror, you can see the complete demon, its just a detail, I proved? some time ago...? Now talking about the infamous "Backward masking process" well I dont know if Guns n Roses has done that in their albums, since Im not a english born speaker, I can not prove that Cause I barely understand what Axl says in the albums-- even worst I will if I listen to them backwardly--, but honestly even When I consider myself as a Big GNR fan, and I respect Axl, and the original members, I would like to know if they did the "BMP" honestly I think they did something with Locomotive and Dont cry, maybe there are some hidden messages, in those songs, or in some others... I think its important to know these kind of things.... I hope you guys help me in my search for the truth... and if you know something about it post it, and tell us ...? ? ?

Well thanks for taking a moment to read this...shit daer ot tnemom a gnikat rof sknaht llew

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?@;--,-.--.,------ tpr...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 11:05:29 PM by Carlos GMS » Logged
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 11:42:31 PM »

LMAO,  if u took the front cover of UYI 1 or 2.     Turn the guns logo so ur reading it face up directly,  then zero in on Axls foot.  Its some sort of animal.  Maybe a rat or something.  LOL im serious look at this shit.

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
KillYourIdols
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005, 02:27:34 AM »

Chip, is that you?

~KYI
sweechile
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2005, 02:28:50 AM »

please go back to sniffing your glue Carlos. ?were more interested in dirt shit talk here, can't you see! Grin
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2005, 09:30:20 AM »

please go back to sniffing your glue Carlos. ?were more interested in dirt shit talk here, can't you see! Grin

Come on guys, can't you take it seriously....  Angry

Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2005, 09:51:27 AM »

Well thanks for taking a moment to read this...shit

You said it best yourself.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2005, 01:22:57 PM »

Im serious about his damn foot.  But i dont see any demons.

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
RustyCage
Headliner

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2005, 01:35:43 PM »

Listen to mama kin backwards in the dark, smothered in cottage cheese while dancing with a stuffed teletubbie and you will hear the actual release date for CD.

When your life has no meaning....you can always rely on ban power.
Aero
Not Axl
VIP

Not Axl

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2005, 01:53:47 PM »

look that gnr logo in the first page of UYI booket. 2 guns in a bloody circle...

That circle is the bottom of a bullet, penetrating some meat, that's why the blood.

Plus the grey part of the bullet, mixed with the revolver rounds, looks like a skull (viewing it from the air)

there's lots of tips like those in gnr logos.... uyi covers are bullshit

blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2005, 03:21:40 PM »

No, im telling u    LOOK at his mOtheringFocking FOOT god damn it.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2005, 04:38:19 PM »

Listen to mama kin backwards in the dark, smothered in cottage cheese while dancing with a stuffed teletubbie and you will hear the actual release date for CD.

And if you listen to you ain't the first backwards, axl's hair dresser tells you if he still has braids or not.

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2005, 04:57:00 PM »

For instance  the covers of UYI I and II, suggest images of  demons, wich you can see if you lean the covers against a mirror,   its like the cover has half of the picture and with  help of the mirror, you can see the complete demon, its just a detail, I proved  some time ago... 
What demons?

No, im telling u LOOK at his mOtheringFocking FOOT god damn it.
Yeah, we saw the motherfucking foot.  Grin

Fuck 'Em All.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2005, 05:25:46 PM »

Rustycage, I just did what you said. It says CD comes out tomorrow! Cheesy

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2005, 05:31:56 PM »

it has to be tinkie winkie though Cheesy
bailyrose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2005, 09:32:22 PM »

ever listen to g n' r music backwards? a friend of mine use to get cd's from columbia house he got uyi 2 when we listened to it the music was all backwards.anyways the song my world the part where axl says something like why won't you talk to me backwards it says" satan come to me". thats no bullshit it is 100% true . has anyone ever heard this before please share your thoughts.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2005, 10:47:50 PM »

? ever listen to g n' r music backwards? a friend of mine use to get cd's from columbia house he got uyi 2 when we listened to it the music was all backwards.anyways the song my world the part where axl says something like why won't you talk to me backwards it says" satan come to me". thats no bullshit it is 100% true . has anyone ever heard this before please share your thoughts.

That is the kind of information I was looking for... but Are you serious man? Because no one is really taking this seriously, and it is for me... by the way I wonder if you or any of you guys, can listen to the other albums, "backward"  and tell us what you find...

And talking about the demons, I am gonna post them soon cause I found them.

@;---,--,-.--.,---- Tpr...
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2005, 03:07:58 AM »

ever listen to g n' r music backwards? a friend of mine use to get cd's from columbia house he got uyi 2 when we listened to it the music was all backwards.anyways the song my world the part where axl says something like why won't you talk to me backwards it says" satan come to me". thats no bullshit it is 100% true . has anyone ever heard this before please share your thoughts.
Sorry mate, I listened to that part reversed and it's just noise.  Tongue

Fuck 'Em All.
RustyCage
Headliner

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2005, 02:45:09 PM »

Stairway to heaven backwards is still the best one yet!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway.php

RustyCage
Headliner

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2005, 02:50:09 PM »

Rustycage, I just did what you said. It says CD comes out tomorrow! Cheesy

OMG, SOMEONE EMAIL GOD TO VERIFY THIS!!! Shocked

AxlRNRhero
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2005, 04:01:01 PM »

When you slow down my world i have heard Axl say Satan- at least thats what it sounds like in one part
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: