Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:39:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Ok, boys and Girls... hang on!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ok, boys and Girls... hang on!  (Read 17345 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2005, 01:22:15 PM »

Do you think you will hear bells when you guess the right meaning behind it? Will you win a car? Or will you be ultimately where you were before you tried to "decode" it? Confused and still wondering about CD. Things that make ya go "hmmmmmmm".....

Man, that's the way life goes. We never have a definite answer.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2005, 01:23:25 PM »

Dear people!
I Posted this because i saw it on Tool website just after it was updated. I saw a GNR/Axl mention, and wanted to share it with you.
You can analyzy it in whatever way you want. But the fact is, that its only a story BMB from the Toolsite told his friends in Tool. There may
or may not be a hidden point in it.. Who knows, but does it actually matter...? In the end we will know about it anyway. Its just a matter of
time. I think things like this can be abit fun. Its so damn quiet on GNR forum thease days anyway! So.. Let the people reading this Think for themselves,
 and dont judge or bash for having a bit of fun. Most likely there is nothing in this, but who the hell knows...? The thing that caught me eye was the last line "that there may be more in this than......" But people, please dont get over excited and take this for "very likely" coz i dont think it is...!
I guess we are all hungry on something from GNR now, and i feel the time is close now. So, lets have a bit fun with our conspirations. But dont make it to
just another letdown...!

- Nytunz -

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2005, 02:15:47 PM »

Dear people!
I Posted this because i saw it on Tool website just after it was updated. I saw a GNR/Axl mention, and wanted to share it with you.
You can analyzy it in whatever way you want. But the fact is, that its only a story BMB from the Toolsite told his friends in Tool. There may
or may not be a hidden point in it.. Who knows, but does it actually matter...? In the end we will know about it anyway. Its just a matter of
time. I think things like this can be abit fun. Its so damn quiet on GNR forum thease days anyway! So.. Let the people reading this Think for themselves,
 and dont judge or bash for having a bit of fun. Most likely there is nothing in this, but who the hell knows...? The thing that caught me eye was the last line "that there may be more in this than......" But people, please dont get over excited and take this for "very likely" coz i dont think it is...!
I guess we are all hungry on something from GNR now, and i feel the time is close now. So, lets have a bit fun with our conspirations. But dont make it to
just another letdown...!

- Nytunz -

this is one of the coolset threads in a long time, and i for one is really happy you posted it! cheers  ok

lets keep the speculations going! yes

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2005, 05:33:18 PM »

- Nytunz -

this is one of the coolset threads in a long time, and i for one is really happy you posted it! cheers? ok

lets keep the speculations going! yes

I couldn't agree more.

Here today...ready to rock
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2005, 08:29:57 PM »

Thank you people!
I really apriciate your comments.
Anyway! I dont know if im the onlyone, But i got a mail from Blair (The Tool) Webmaster.
And i will post it if its, ok for him and anyone else.

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2005, 08:30:47 PM »

a message from Blair M Blake

I was made aware by an emailer that i had been quoted in a Forum by you,? which led to some
misguided insights.

Hear ye, Hear ye all misquided Devils!

It seems the little Kittens have run amok in their litter with a fresh new turd jeweled spectacle!

It gives me great pleasure to write for the Tool newsletter and to provide readers with challenges and intellectual mind fodder which can be based on fact/myth stimuli's, which
is unique and unusual for most fan sites.? I am greatful for all the positive feedback from such
cogent readers.? ?And for the readers who can't quite decipher the stories being told,? i like to
privately explain into a layman's interpretation [i need to get laid!] the story, rather than to be quoted out of context, which seems to have bred idle fantasies.

The story in the current newsletter is based as such:
CONCEPT:? A day in the Recording studio with the band Tool.

The story begins as i walk into the studio and am firstly approached to sign a confidentiality
agreement drawn up by the powers-that-be.? I find this greatly amusing as i am privy to much
more guarded secrets than what could possibly be going on in some boring recording studio!

PREMISE:? What could be such a secret that I would have to sign an agreement for?
? ? It is obvious that i couldnt take any music from the session, so what could it be?
? ? the story unfolds:? ?an assistant brings them food into the studio,? it is privately labeled
? ? hamburger boxes with mysterious scribblings on the boxes.
? ? THESE MUST BE THE SECRETS!!!!? ? The Secret Hamburgers.

I inform the Readers that i will veil the secret clues within the stories of hamburgers. clever huh?? ? ? ? [the actual secrets encoded are actually the names of the new tool songs], don't
tell anyone!
Now the riddled stories begin.? Just try for yourself to seperate fact from myth to rhymes and
tales.? ?Where am I?? Who is that?? did what?
Now do you get it?? ? reasonable enough?? spelled out?? ?It couldn't be simpler.

The reason the small excerpt about Axl was taken out, was because it was not providing the proper clue for the reader to decipher,? no one was getting it,? instead it was being used
as absolute fact by tainted nut gatherers, and nothing else from the story was being considered.
This led to much mindless babble on some unrelated? forum.? ?Remember what the story was about?? ? ?didn't think so.

So, to burst your tiny bubbles,? there are no Lee Harvey Oswalds here.? I'm quite sure no one in the band has ever met Axl Rose, or know what he's up too, or even really cares as they are so busy into their misadventures as well!

Sorry for any misunderstandings
BMB

So i got this email from BMB! I think this is Great of him to do!!!!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2005, 09:01:01 PM »

what a fuck is happening ?!

blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2005, 09:09:48 PM »

Hey atleast we know its not about Axl and his record. Anyways its about the tool record.

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
KillYourIdols
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2005, 02:10:26 AM »

Hey atleast we know its not about Axl and his record. Anyways its about the tool record.

Oh yeah, NOW we know. I fucking told you guys like 2 days ago.

~KYI
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2005, 06:03:23 AM »

crying I wanna die  crying

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Timmy
Rocker

« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2005, 11:34:22 AM »

Oh yeah, NOW we know. I fucking told you guys like 2 days ago.

~KYI

I knew all along who you were...

T.T.
?.?.
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2005, 11:53:39 AM »

or he could just have taken back what he first said just to make sure he won't get fucked over for breaching the confidentiality agreement eh... Wink

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
roxxi
Opening Act

« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2005, 11:58:48 AM »

So, to burst your tiny bubbles,? there are no Lee Harvey Oswalds here.? I'm quite sure no one in the band has ever met Axl Rose, or know what he's up too, or even really cares as they are so busy into their misadventures as well!

So why would he write about Axl?
BD888
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2005, 01:03:37 PM »

Interesting thread people! lol n I actually read the whole thing.

So, can someone tell me who the assistant is?  A producer maybe I am guessing? lol
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2005, 01:09:23 PM »

i have no been in contact with the Webmaster, and there is nothing to read into this story! So i guess thats it then....

- Nytunz -

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
RustyCage
Headliner

« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2005, 01:31:37 PM »

The riddle was a mirage.....

Stare at the clouds long enough and you will start to see cartoon characters. Some of you fooled yourself into believing the story was meant for GNR fans. It wasn't and some of us(who aren't braindead) noticed that.

So bring forth the "hater" label for those of us who didn't jump in on the caravan of fools.

When your life has no meaning....you can always rely on ban power.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: