Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:30:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  lucky streak
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: lucky streak  (Read 2099 times)
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« on: August 25, 2005, 01:22:47 PM »

I was having a bad day at work, a bad week, actually.

So I listened to the old lady working with me moan again over some shit, took a call and the man on the other end told me to fuck off. So that pretty much filled my cup, I took a smoke, called this woman I knew and asked is she interested having me working at  sales and she told me she can arrange an oppening, then called my boss and told him this ain't going to work (with this sallary).

I walked to the secretary and gave her my work-cellphone and told her I'd stop over later and asked her to say everyone goodbye from me.

I got into my car and I got FOUR calls from the place I quit from.

So I quit, start in a new place, start again in the first place (we agreed I take a weeks vacation) and I was told I'll get my promtion after two or three weeks.

After that I had a business meeting and agreed to help out in recruiting new staff, being compensated off course.

So kinda weird how an overall shitty day turns into a good one  smoking

So.. share your from shit-to-good days or when you just have been real lucky.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 01:48:14 PM »

I sold my house today for $116,000 more than I paid for it 3 years ago. And I sold it direct without a realtor taking 6%.  Hell yeah its a great day!!

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 05:29:32 PM »

guess you can fill up your RAM.... what twice with that extra Wink

lol

mine would be.. working for a moron... that would get you to the job one way... change it 20 times after you were 80% done..... then when you get almsot done teh client decides that they want the job done the orgional way.... and does not unders tand as to why it was done different. finaly flip out on your boss..... get sent home.... go to the local bar to ge drunk throws $5 in the slots and wins at elast $200 a night for teh next 8 days...... that was a good week Smiley.... though it only paid for the boose and smokes.......oh well.... it was fun LOL

BTW there were no losses.... day 9 i lost 20$ and stoped playing the slots... in the yr since ive played the slots 5-6 times...and b4 that i played maybe 30 times in my lfe for about $10 a shot

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2005, 05:34:07 PM »

I turned on the radio and some garage/rap song was on but it ended soon and the next song was Sarah by Thin Lizzy, best day of my life? Cheesy

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2005, 07:10:59 PM »

I Went into work the other day - MONDAY... bad day. and SCOM was on the Radio!!!!  Cheesy Made everything ok for a while!!

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
SLCPUNK
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2005, 07:42:09 PM »

I sold my house today for $116,000 more than I paid for it 3 years ago. And I sold it direct without a realtor taking 6%.  Hell yeah its a great day!!

That is Florida for ya.

Mine has gone up 40k in the last 2 months since I bought it!!!!

It will be tempting to sell once it hits 100k, but I will hold for the magic number...

No need for a realtor in Florida, no fuckin' way. I bought this house from a guy selling it just like you sold yours. He had a hand written sign in his front yard. He got 4 phone calls the first day. Another guy I work with just sold his the same way....in one day.

So...what did you do? Turn around and buy another home?

WTF you bitchin about gas man...116k should last you at least a year!!!  hihi

Serious dude, buy a ram diesel cash and be done with it!

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2005, 09:03:26 PM »

I sold my house today for $116,000 more than I paid for it 3 years ago. And I sold it direct without a realtor taking 6%.? Hell yeah its a great day!!

That is Florida for ya.

Mine has gone up 40k in the last 2 months since I bought it!!!!

It will be tempting to sell once it hits 100k, but I will hold for the magic number...

No need for a realtor in Florida, no fuckin' way. I bought this house from a guy selling it just like you sold yours. He had a hand written sign in his front yard. He got 4 phone calls the first day. Another guy I work with just sold his the same way....in one day.

So...what did you do? Turn around and buy another home?

WTF you bitchin about gas man...116k should last you at least a year!!!? hihi

Serious dude, buy a ram diesel cash and be done with it!

I wish. I`m paying off my truck so we can afford a bigger morgage. A lot of the $$ is gonna go into the new house & some investments so there can be some form of a retirement fund started. I`m moving up in size and a nicer neighborhood before the prices go up to where I can`t afford what I want. The real estate market in FL is nuts! Its actually starting to slow down though. Probrally because of gas prices!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 09:08:40 PM by GnRFL » Logged

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: