Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:19:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228528 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Are you satisfied?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Are you satisfied?  (Read 8748 times)
Miss-Aussie
Rocker

Rock N Roll Will Set U Free

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2005, 11:25:40 PM »

I soon will be satisfied with life because I only got one more year left in high school.

then what are you going to do... huh Roll Eyes cant believe i hadnt asked you that before hand hey..
This year I will take tech ed. to learn construction, when I'm done school I'll work for my uncle's buisness most likely, hopeully (what i wish hard) I will finally begin? life on my own. I'm tired of being a school kid.

school sucks

Live it, Love it, Cherish it, for Rock And Roll is the key to life
Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2005, 07:06:04 AM »

Question: Are you satisfied with the life you are living right now, are doing what you want with your life?
I'm pretty satisfied with my life right now (finally left my BF and moved to a place of my own..)
The only thing i would like to see changed is that my health is going to get better so i can work again and start saving money to go travelling with friends.

Something i also would like to do is start learning again....who knows...

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
NY: Februari 10 & 12
France: June 5, 11, 14 & 19
kathryn2662
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2005, 11:37:15 AM »

No, but Im satisfied in the direction Im in.  I believe to never be satisfied, to never get comfortable, to always move forward because there is always more and better out there.  Once I achieve my goals and make my dreams reality, I wont settle and be satisfied with that when I can dream more and achieve those as well.  Im satisfied with the progress I have made so far in my life, but I have a lot to go.  Im also not satisfied with the problems I cant get past, and also not satisfied that I still live with my parents and Im not in the life I want to be in,  married with kids and doing all the jobs I want to do.  I just havent made it over that first wall yet.
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2005, 02:03:36 PM »

not 100% satisfied

I have a band ( www.nutshell.com.br ), I?m a rock n roller  hihi , everyday I?m meeting people, playing, drinking, laughing... I have a incredible girlfriend that understand me and understand the "life" I want to live... my family suport me and believe in my dreams... I?m in the end of the highshool ( university - don?t remember the exactly word in english... ), have a place to sleep, to eat, to call my friends to just hanging out...

but ALWAYS something is missing, that?s the thing you havee to find... me, some of the things I want to do is just go to L.A and get inside some bars that I always did read in magazines in my adolescence, bars that my idols used to go to hang out, u know, just to "feel" that I?ve beeing in the same place with them... maybe is a stupid thing to someone, but I?m from Brazil, so, is like a dream do something like that...  maybe you get away from your boring city, make a great trip and meeting others friends and etc, you will come back to the same boring city you live with another perspective of life, others dreams... that?s life, and you should live it

peace

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2005, 05:58:32 PM »

I'm always pretty much satisfied.  Some people tell me its a bad thing, and other people say they envy my being so content.  I have no problem being content.  I'm kinda lazy as a result, but when I need to get my ass in gear I do.  I'd much rather be content, relaxed, and happy than stressed out and busy all the time.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Miss-Aussie
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2005, 08:46:37 PM »

not 100% satisfied

I have a band ( www.nutshell.com.br ), I?m a rock n roller? hihi , everyday I?m meeting people, playing, drinking, laughing... I have a incredible girlfriend that understand me and understand the "life" I want to live... my family suport me and believe in my dreams... I?m in the end of the highshool ( university - don?t remember the exactly word in english... ), have a place to sleep, to eat, to call my friends to just hanging out...

but ALWAYS something is missing, that?s the thing you havee to find... me, some of the things I want to do is just go to L.A and get inside some bars that I always did read in magazines in my adolescence, bars that my idols used to go to hang out, u know, just to "feel" that I?ve beeing in the same place with them... maybe is a stupid thing to someone, but I?m from Brazil, so, is like a dream do something like that...? maybe you get away from your boring city, make a great trip and meeting others friends and etc, you will come back to the same boring city you live with another perspective of life, others dreams... that?s life, and you should live it

peace

i dont think it sounds wierd... it sounds sweet  yes

loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2005, 08:56:05 PM »

thats when you have to look at yourself and find the reason why you cant keep a relationship going...
if you need advise, just pm me cos i am good at this kind of stuff, but it is proberbly not the best to post it on a thread like this but if you want to thats ok... yes

Well, I appreciate it.  I'm kinda hoping D's right (and thanks D, as always, for your support) - I just haven't found the right gal yet.  I used to spend a lot of time analyzing myself and trying to find solutions to all my problems via the analyzing, but as of late, I've decided to stop analyzing and just spend all my time doing.

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
Miss-Aussie
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2005, 09:36:19 PM »

thats when you have to look at yourself and find the reason why you cant keep a relationship going...
if you need advise, just pm me cos i am good at this kind of stuff, but it is proberbly not the best to post it on a thread like this but if you want to thats ok... yes

Well, I appreciate it.? I'm kinda hoping D's right (and thanks D, as always, for your support) - I just haven't found the right gal yet.? I used to spend a lot of time analyzing myself and trying to find solutions to all my problems via the analyzing, but as of late, I've decided to stop analyzing and just spend all my time doing.

well there is allot of women out there, and i am totally sure you will find the one that is ment to be with you... hehe Im MikeB's councellor  yes

check out what i wrote to him in his "do girls lie" thread... that might help you a little bit..

N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2005, 11:52:56 PM »

You guys will never guess what i was listening to when i read this!

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by the Stones.

I've had my 15 minutes of fame.   Smiley

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2005, 11:55:39 PM »

I've had my 15 minutes of fame.   Smiley

Nah...shave it down a bit!

You still got 14:30 left!!!

Grin
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2005, 11:58:22 PM »

I'm... somewhat satisfied... I guess as an artist, I'm never going to be 100% satisfied with anything that I create, but, at least I'm creating, which is half the battle.  Same way with my writing.  At least I'm doing it, so I am happy that I have the opportunity to express myself artistically.

I'm happy that I'm not chained to a desk and I have the freedom to create when my muse strikes.
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2005, 11:38:48 AM »

I've had my 15 minutes of fame.? ?Smiley

Nah...shave it down a bit!

You still got 14:30 left!!!

Grin

A whole 30 seconds! You're too kind SLC  Tongue

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2005, 11:43:13 AM »

Yes I'm quite satisfied, I hope that in the next 2 years my life will go on but In Canda I got a good job offer in the telecomunicatin area, anyone from Canada?  Huh

No man can be my equal
Miss-Aussie
Rocker

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2005, 09:29:01 PM »

Yes I'm quite satisfied, I hope that in the next 2 years my life will go on but In Canda I got a good job offer in the telecomunicatin area, anyone from Canada? Huh

I work for a telecommunication company but im from australia, not canada...

Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2005, 05:11:56 PM »

I'm... somewhat satisfied... I guess as an artist, I'm never going to be 100% satisfied with anything that I create, but, at least I'm creating, which is half the battle.? Same way with my writing.? At least I'm doing it, so I am happy that I have the opportunity to express myself artistically.

I'm happy that I'm not chained to a desk and I have the freedom to create when my muse strikes.

Axl?

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2005, 06:13:33 PM »

Yes I'm quite satisfied, I hope that in the next 2 years my life will go on but In Canda I got a good job offer in the telecomunicatin area, anyone from Canada?? Huh
me Grin Canada is amazing...most of the time Wink what province? some are heads and tails above the others...what company? I'm nosy....
but to answer the question...no, not completely Undecided

Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2005, 09:28:17 PM »

Yes I'm quite satisfied, I hope that in the next 2 years my life will go on but In Canda I got a good job offer in the telecomunicatin area, anyone from Canada? Huh

Cool In what area??

Yes I'm quite satisfied, I hope that in the next 2 years my life will go on but In Canda I got a good job offer in the telecomunicatin area, anyone from Canada?  Huh
me Grin Canada is amazing...most of the time Wink what province? some are heads and tails above the others...what company? I'm nosy....

Im going to Toronto I really don't know exactly where or when so Im going to investigate a little, the company depends on my actual company anyway Im still looking for good job offers there Wink any recomendations?

No man can be my equal
Miss-Aussie
Rocker

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2005, 09:40:28 PM »

I live in Perth... the capital of western australia.

where you from ?

Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2005, 10:15:39 PM »

Cool In what area??

Yes I'm quite satisfied, I hope that in the next 2 years my life will go on but In Canda I got a good job offer in the telecomunicatin area, anyone from Canada?? Huh

Im going to Toronto I really don't know exactly where or when so Im going to investigate a little, the company depends on my actual company anyway Im still looking for good job offers there Wink any recomendations?
[/quote
I pm'd you sir

Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2005, 10:29:36 PM »

I live in Perth... the capital of western australia.

where you from ?

Im from Ecuador, thats very far from you Sad

I pm'd you sir

Thanks I'll write you when I see the PM Wink

No man can be my equal
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: