Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:28:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Has Guns music made you cry?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Has Guns music made you cry?  (Read 18304 times)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2005, 08:59:22 AM »

Charity, I agree with what you're saying. If we get to september with no announcement, 2005 isn't the year. I think its never coming out if he cant get his shit together by year's end. Alot of people are going to give up and leave these forums. But your a little hard on the mods. Sure, some of them make some smart ass remarks sometimes, but they do a decent job. I think they should be even stricter than they are. The insults are getting out of hand, and they need to figure out a way to stop it. I cant imagine how insane this place would be if there were no moderators. It would be a freak show.

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2005, 09:06:06 AM »

Why are you saying good riddance to a fellow fan who just wants to interact with fans in the forum? They were offended by some remarks from some moron. It wasn't even directed towards you. People are leaving these forums at an alarming rate. Its not just the wait for CD thats making them do it. Its people like you that constantly insult people so you can feel better about yourself. Its getting old. If you cant use your fucking brain when you post, then dont post at all. I really like this site, there's some people here I enjoy talking to and debating with, but this site is becoming a shell of its former self. If the morons are allowed to keep running rampant, HTGTH will die a horrible death.
Sod off, butt head. If u want a clue, check Charity's thread in the Jungle or the posts above. It's not my fault people turn a thread into a name slinging match. If ur opinions differ, u can go screw yourself.

Fuck 'Em All.
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2005, 09:33:34 AM »

Genesis, your post doesn't merit a response because of how lame it is.  My thread in The Jungle is about a cuurent news topic.  What does that have to do with GNR?

james, the reason for the name calling and the tension is, as I stated, the state of GNR.  If/when CD hits the stores, I bet you will be able to actually see the tension be released from this place.  Right now people are starting to get really pissed about this situation.  I feel like we have all be strung along by these guys in some type of cosmic prank. 
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2005, 09:43:56 AM »

This is what I originally posted.  It was obviously intended to be a joke.  See the smiley face at the end of my post?  It was actually taken from one of those Jack Handey lines on Saturday Night Live.  It was meant to be humourous.  I then get bombarded by this silly reject, Elr?thiel, who actually wishes for my family and I to die horrible deaths because of a joke.  After that, I get called out by the admin for my behavior.  Listen, this board is decent some of the time.  However, the mods and admins here are notoriously poor at doing their jobs.

If you think what Elrothiel said is anything more than a spur of a moment thing, and that she really meant it, you need to grow up.

Also, I'm not an admin. Otherwise I would have banned you a long time ago. Btw, didn't Jarmo ban your racist ass when you went under the name Tyrod Tulip? I wonder what you're still doing here.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2005, 10:15:28 AM »

So it is ok to wish death and horrible things upon my two children because it "was just a spur of the moment thing"?  But my crack at people that cry is beyond horrible?  You cannot be a serious mod here?  No way anyone would trust your judgement.  Seriously?
Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2005, 10:39:44 AM »

Genesis, your post doesn't merit a response because of how lame it is.  My thread in The Jungle is about a cuurent news topic.  What does that have to do with GNR?
I'm not talkin abt what the threads are about. I'm talkin abt ur fuckin attitude... Racist pig.

Fuck 'Em All.
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2005, 10:51:29 AM »

So it is ok to wish death and horrible things upon my two children because it "was just a spur of the moment thing"?  But my crack at people that cry is beyond horrible?  You cannot be a serious mod here?  No way anyone would trust your judgement.  Seriously?

You obviously didn't get it (surprise). I'm gonna make it clearer for you : SHE DIDN'T MEAN IT . Is that good enough?

Now, back on topic please.

Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2005, 11:29:52 AM »

SHE DIDN'T MEAN IT . Is that good enough?

Pandora, no it's not good enough.  Tell me how you know she didn't mean it.  I certainly can't tell by her use of the words "mother fucker" that she is kidding.  She didn't give one hint that she was just "playing around".  I at least used a smiley face to show I was kidding.

Genesis, quote me where I am being racist.  If you are gonna make an accusation as serious as that then have the decency to show me, and everyone else here, exactly where I have said a racist thing in this thread or in my topic in The Jungle.  I love how perfect you all are.   Roll Eyes 
Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2005, 12:46:40 PM »

Genesis, quote me where I am being racist.  If you are gonna make an accusation as serious as that then have the decency to show me, and everyone else here, exactly where I have said a racist thing in this thread or in my topic in The Jungle.  I love how perfect you all are.   Roll Eyes 
I don't have the time to pull fucking quotes from ur posts. If u think that a person who looks middle-eastern is automatically a terrorist, then u're a fucking racist. Oh, wait a minute! You don't know what 'racism' means. Here:

Racism has historically been defined as the belief that race is the primary determinant of human capacities, that a certain race is inherently superior or inferior to others, and/or that individuals should be treated differently according to their racial designation. Sometimes racism means beliefs, practices, and institutions that discriminate against people based on their perceived or ascribed race.

Fuck 'Em All.
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2005, 12:55:07 PM »

I know the definition of racism.  What I don't know if how what I have posted falls into that category.  I have never ever even thought or said that all middle eastern men are terrorists.  What kind of foolishness is that?  Try to read people's posts man.  Agreeing with profiling is not the same as being racist.
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2005, 12:57:36 PM »

Pandora, no it's not good enough.  Tell me how you know she didn't mean it.  I certainly can't tell by her use of the words "mother fucker" that she is kidding.  She didn't give one hint that she was just "playing around".  I at least used a smiley face to show I was kidding.

What do you want? Proof? I've got none. It's called personal feeling, that's all. Why don't you wait until Elrothiel replies and see for yourself if I was right or wrong? Geez, all this fuss because I picked on your post and not hers. Do I smell paranoia here?  Roll Eyes

Not a problem :

"Those 3,000 people killed on 9/11/01 were killed for absolutely no reason.  They were butchered by uneducated (and my guess quite smelly) towel heads who are so weak of mind that they put their god before humanity. "

That's one out of many racist comments you made under the name Tyrod Tulip, and that led you to being banned. And since racist pigs remain racist pigs, I predict you're going to get banned again in the near future.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2005, 01:29:51 PM »

I wasn't gonna post this but, i couldn't help myself.

What about this thread.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=21972.0

Not everyone from the Mid-East is against the US. It just so happens though that the western civilization's way of life is totally against their point of view, and if they attack the US then they get massive media attention. that's why they do it.

And they are called extremists for a reason you know. Profiling IS racism.

to get back on topic..... no Guns music has not made me cry.? Sweet Child is my favorite tune though and now it has a special place in my heart because i play it on guitar and sing for my little girl. (she's 10 months old)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 01:37:13 PM by Neemo » Logged

Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2005, 03:19:49 PM »

"Those 3,000 people killed on 9/11/01 were killed for absolutely no reason.? They were butchered by uneducated (and my guess quite smelly) towel heads who are so weak of mind that they put their god before humanity. "

Point of fact, not racism.   Tongue
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2005, 03:23:01 PM »

Please get back on topic.

Next time I won't ask you....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Locomotive
Headliner

Anything goes

« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2005, 02:44:03 PM »

talk about getting waaay off...
i haven't cried, but when you're coming back to civilization,
after several hours in a car without any music on the radio and suddenly
kohd starts, then you almost start crying of joy Wink

"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone
Elrothiel
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2005, 12:52:01 PM »

OK, time for me to apologize.

I'm sorry that I said what I said at the end of my last post on this thread... it was way too harsh. I guess I just got into such a bad mood and so carried away that I said unforgivable things.

Charity Case, I'm sorry. I don't wish death on your family and I never did. I was just trying to make you feel sorry for what you said about people who cry over songs so I said the most awful thing I could possible say.

I don't think I realized that what you said was a joke, and I really regret that.

I would have done this a lot sooner had I been able to use the internet, but I recently moved house, and internet has not been available until now.

Anyway, I completely understand if you don't accept this apology, but it would be good to know if I'm forgiven.

Sorry!

Sillything
VIP

« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2005, 04:08:16 PM »

If anything... it stopped me crying. Sure maybe I've cried sometimes while listening to Guns N' Roses but I can't blame Axl for that. It seems their music has always fit right in my life where I was at the time I first heard it. Man I remeber back in the day...first hearing "Jungle", "My Michelle" and "Rocket Queen" I really recognozid myself in the lyrics...what you go through with this kind of girls/relationships in your life. And it all makes sense following the saga via Estanged, The Blues, Madagasqar and now I.R.S. It's that shit you got to face and try to handle and you don't and you cry but not because GNR did it to you because your'e fucking devasteded and Axl make you feel not so alone because you know there's someone out there that are just carrying the same fucking frustration and feeling of total abondemnent and insecurities. That's so fucking bold of him, beeing an artist like that, bleeding for the world

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2005, 05:18:56 PM »

My eyes welled up during parts of "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" (RIR III version), because I was very close to death by cancer when that concert took place and it just hit me at the right place. Other than that, the ONLY song that's every actually brought me to tears was "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own" by U2...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2005, 09:16:45 PM »

I really recognozid myself in the lyrics...what you go through with this kind of girls/relationships in your life. And it all makes sense following the saga via Estanged, The Blues, Madagasqar and now I.R.S. It's that shit you got to face and try to handle and you don't and you cry but not because GNR did it to you because your'e fucking devasteded and Axl make you feel not so alone because you know there's someone out there that are just carrying the same fucking frustration and feeling of total abondemnent and insecurities. That's so fucking bold of him, beeing an artist like that, bleeding for the world

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  This post says it all for me.  I can't wait to see Axl again.  He is rock n' roll.   beer

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2005, 12:22:57 AM »

No, but they do give me goose flesh once in awhile.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: