Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:22:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Has Guns music made you cry?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Has Guns music made you cry?  (Read 18321 times)
conny
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2005, 08:07:55 PM »

Only tears of joy.
usurper
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2005, 08:13:04 PM »

me n ma gf cried 2 Nov Rain cuz sumthing depressing happened and we both listen wen we're depressed 2 it. and we realised we ent dat bad.

You'ze speeeak lika AxlRoseVen, fo sho...
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2005, 02:34:26 AM »

yeah...i cry every time they say chinese democracy is coming out, and nothing happens...worthless band
V
Headliner

The Fountainhead

« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2005, 02:39:58 PM »

Simple Question?

You guys are sissies

Guns is not for pussies!

Guns is for tough guys.

I never cry.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2005, 02:51:03 PM »

To be honest, I've never actually cried. There were times where I almost did when I watched the Making The Videos of Estranged because when Axl talks about Steph and Dylan, u can see the pain in his eyes. It just made me sad. And then the only other time I almost cried was listening to The Blues once. I was just listening to the lyrics and the way Axl sang them and I could hear the emotion he put into it, and it just got to me.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2005, 02:52:12 PM »

Simple Question?

You guys are sissies

Guns is not for pussies!

Guns is for tough guys.

I never cry.

So ur saying Axl is a pussy, because he has admitted a couple times in interviews that he has cried. Like when he found out that Izzy left the band.
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2005, 03:51:13 PM »

Listen.  It takes a big man to cry.  It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.  And I'm laughing at all you crying pussies right now.   Grin
V
Headliner

The Fountainhead

« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2005, 09:43:02 PM »

Simple Question?

You guys are sissies

Guns is not for pussies!

Guns is for tough guys.

I never cry.

So ur saying Axl is a pussy, because he has admitted a couple times in interviews that he has cried. Like when he found out that Izzy left the band.

That's what I said. Guns is for tough guys.
Meaning, yeah. Family's important.
Elrothiel
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2005, 12:48:48 PM »

For fuck's sake! Everyone in the world has cried when something makes them! If something has just happened to you and you relate to a song or you have an amazingly vivid imagination and you cry that DOES NOT MAKE YOU A PUSSY!!!
How many times must soldiers have cried during songs because that song makes them think about something awful on the battlefield!? HUH!? And are you calling those soldiers pussies? Would you dare? Would you go up to one and say "If you cry over a song, you're a pussy!"? Ha! Most likely you'd either get a punch in the face or a long rant at you.
You people who think that crying is for pussies SHUT THE FUCK UP!! You are not worthy to listen to any song let alone a Guns N' Roses song. If you think crying is for pussies, then go live in caves and fuck pigs for all I care! You are insensitive assholish motherfuckers who all deserve to watch the people around you who you love die horribly and then die horribly yourself and end up in a completely different place so you NEVER see them again! You deserve to get the worst kind of cancer you can get you MOTHER FUCKERS!  rant rant rant

To stay in topic, yes I have cried to Gn'R songs. Both versions of Don't Cry, Estranged, and Patience.  crying smoking
bad tripp
Headliner

Here Today... Probably Here Tommorrow

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2005, 02:22:37 PM »

For fuck's sake! Everyone in the world has cried when something makes them! If something has just happened to you and you relate to a song or you have an amazingly vivid imagination and you cry that DOES NOT MAKE YOU A PUSSY!!!
How many times must soldiers have cried during songs because that song makes them think about something awful on the battlefield!? HUH!? And are you calling those soldiers pussies? Would you dare? Would you go up to one and say "If you cry over a song, you're a pussy!"? Ha! Most likely you'd either get a punch in the face or a long rant at you.
You people who think that crying is for pussies SHUT THE FUCK UP!! You are not worthy to listen to any song let alone a Guns N' Roses song. If you think crying is for pussies, then go live in caves and fuck pigs for all I care! You are insensitive assholish motherfuckers who all deserve to watch the people around you who you love die horribly and then die horribly yourself and end up in a completely different place so you NEVER see them again! You deserve to get the worst kind of cancer you can get you MOTHER FUCKERS!  rant rant rant

To stay in topic, yes I have cried to Gn'R songs. Both versions of Don't Cry, Estranged, and Patience.  crying smoking

I can understand if there is a sad memory attatched to a song.. but if you cry because you have a vivid imagination of a song and you really connect to its lyrics you are a fucking pussy.  And soldiers on a battlefieled.. i can safely say i dont think anyone on this board is a solder that has seen combat.  And just because someone does cry over insignificant shit doesnt make them assholes, and wishing that someone they love dies and they end up getting cancer..
wow.. class act, thats quite insensitive in itself

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2005, 02:38:40 PM »

No, it hasn't. Cry

It's made me feel good.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2005, 03:45:44 PM »

badtripp, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. There are several soldiers here, and I know for a fact that one of them is in Iraq right now. He doesn't hardly post, but he tries to come to this forum once a week if he can.

Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2005, 07:08:52 PM »

You people who think that crying is for pussies SHUT THE FUCK UP!! You are not worthy to listen to any song let alone a Guns N' Roses song. If you think crying is for pussies, then go live in caves and fuck pigs for all I care! You are insensitive assholish motherfuckers who all deserve to watch the people around you who you love die horribly and then die horribly yourself and end up in a completely different place so you NEVER see them again! You deserve to get the worst kind of cancer you can get you MOTHER FUCKERS!? rant rant rant

To stay in topic, yes I have cried to Gn'R songs. Both versions of Don't Cry, Estranged, and Patience.? crying smoking

Pussy.

If you listen to a GNR song and you cry, then in my book you are a pussy.? If you get so upset at me saying it that you wish death upon others, then you are a HUGE pussy.? You are obviously some over sensitive type of homo that should be looking to medication to fix your problem.? Or maybe you should try sexual reorientation.? I hear that works sometimes.? ?Grin

Your you could lighten up and get a sense of humor.? Go cry your eyes out.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 09:16:52 PM by Charity Case » Logged
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2005, 07:35:20 PM »

Pussy.

If you listen to a GNR song and you cry, then in my book you are a pussy.  If you get so upset at me saying it that you wish death upon others, then you are a HUGE pussy.  You are obviously some over sensitive type of homo that should be looking to medication to fix your problem.  Or maybe you should try sexual reorientation.  I hear that works sometimes.   Grin

Your you could lighten up and get a sense of humor.  Go cry your eyes out faggot.

If your eyes and your brain were functional (which they obviously aren't), you would have noticed Elrothiel is female. And stop it with the name calling and gay bashing already. That goes for everybody btw.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2005, 09:11:54 PM »

NLet me get this right.  Name calling and gay bashing is bad, but wishing death and torment upon others' families is somehow not as bad? 

Why did you choose my post to critique and not the post by the sensitive crying moron who said you "all deserve to watch the people around you who you love die horribly and then die horribly yourself and end up in a completely different place so you NEVER see them again"?  Why would you get on me for calling someone a homo and then not say a word to this moron?  Please explain.
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2005, 05:20:40 AM »

Why did you choose my post to critique and not the post by the sensitive crying moron who said you "all deserve to watch the people around you who you love die horribly and then die horribly yourself and end up in a completely different place so you NEVER see them again"?  Why would you get on me for calling someone a homo and then not say a word to this moron?  Please explain.

Because it's unfortunately the kind of attack we see regularly on this board, and it starts to irritate you after a while. Man, if I stopped and criticized every post I don't like, I would do it in every thread.
I can't say I agree with what Elrothiel said, but then your reply was not exactly the most sensible one either. You could have said she was immature or something, but no, of course you had to go call her a homo  Roll Eyes

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2005, 05:27:53 AM »

Wow.  The word 'homo' set you off but someone hoping my family dies a horrible death didn't?  Lame.  Whatever.    Undecided  This thread like 99% of the threads here is so ridiculous to begin with.  I'll stick to watching the news section to see when VR's next album will be out.
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2005, 06:11:08 AM »

I'll stick to watching the news section to see when VR's next album will be out.
Good riddance.

Fuck 'Em All.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2005, 07:37:46 AM »

Why are you saying good riddance to a fellow fan who just wants to interact with fans in the forum? They were offended by some remarks from some moron. It wasn't even directed towards you. People are leaving these forums at an alarming rate. Its not just the wait for CD thats making them do it. Its people like you that constantly insult people so you can feel better about yourself. Its getting old. If you cant use your fucking brain when you post, then dont post at all. I really like this site, there's some people here I enjoy talking to and debating with, but this site is becoming a shell of its former self. If the morons are allowed to keep running rampant, HTGTH will die a horrible death.

Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2005, 08:09:10 AM »

Listen.? It takes a big man to cry.? It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.? And I'm laughing at all you crying pussies right now.? ?Grin

This is what I originally posted.  It was obviously intended to be a joke.  See the smiley face at the end of my post?  It was actually taken from one of those Jack Handey lines on Saturday Night Live.  It was meant to be humourous.  I then get bombarded by this silly reject, Elr?thiel, who actually wishes for my family and I to die horrible deaths because of a joke.  After that, I get called out by the admin for my behavior.  Listen, this board is decent some of the time.  However, the mods and admins here are notoriously poor at doing their jobs.

And you want to know what is killing this board James?  Its not posters who hate on others, or bad admins.  Its the state of GNR and the fact that incredibly stupid topics like "Has a GNR song every made you cry" are becoming more and more prominent.  I used to post a lot here (as TyRod Tulip), but I had stopped like a year ago when it finally dawned on me that this ship has sailed.  The chances of CD seeing the light of day any time soon is almost non-existant.  People like Merck and Mysteron keep hinting that it is right around the corner, but people have been hinting at that type of thing for years now.  I guess the latest date we hear is November.  There is no chance in hell people.  If we haven't heard anything by now, then Nov ain't happening.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: