Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 07:05:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  ATTENTION: strong rumours going on over at mygnr.com
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ATTENTION: strong rumours going on over at mygnr.com  (Read 22747 times)
vicarious existence
Rocker

It's been 14 years of silence...

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2005, 10:51:02 PM »

now you may ridicule me but personelly i dont care coz i know something that nobody knows about GNR and i aint in the posistion to tell this secret.I came across this info by mistake but if i do open my mouth i know i will regret it for the rest of my life.if anyone who is in contact with the GNR camp is reading this they WILL know what im talking about.laugh all you like at me but when CHINESE DEMOCRACY is delivered to you then you will understand why i keep it in my head.if this info is leaked then i think CD would be rush realeased which like most of you i dont want.as the guiness adverts says"GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT".....
so, anyone "in the know" have any idea what he's talking about?  peace

IamRyanDean: Axl just walked out on stage, dropped his pants, pissed all over the front row and then left.  mumbled somethign about "how is that for a leak fuckers"
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2005, 10:54:16 PM »

it dont matter what i know.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
madison
Banned
Headliner

'Worrying's a waste of my f*cking time'

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2005, 11:57:42 PM »

Just thought I'd straighten out some misinformation.
This "rumor" did not come from mygnrforum.? Somebody from Sp1at posted it there.
We at mygnr have asked them repeatedly not to post unsubstantiated and unsupported rumors on our forum.
We go to a great deal of time and effort to ensure the news that we post is accurate and trustworthy for our members. We move quickly to shoot down false rumors that are circulating.

Unfortunately, some members of Sp1at have ignored our requests and continue to post their rumors which are based on speculation and opinion - not fact.? We delete or move the threads when we find they've been posted - just as this one has now.

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2005, 12:04:53 AM »

Who's to say that Big Boss at sp1at doesnt have a source?

Theyve managed to arrange interviews with members (albiet via email) so that adds some validity to their claims surely?

I don't understand why some of you are so down on sp1at

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2005, 12:11:43 AM »

it aint just SPLAT its anyone who comes up with anything to do with new GNR but i cant blame anyone coz theres been that much tripe written about GNR since 1996 that if an official date was released by SANCTUARY i wouldnt believe it until i had the album in my hands.

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2005, 12:17:19 AM »

True, but they do respect other sites wishes and they continue to get slammed and disrespected

There is something new in todays update in that he is saying the finalised master has been handed over - anyone notice that?

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2005, 12:27:09 AM »

do you have a link to that  beer

SLCPUNK
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2005, 12:55:22 AM »

Seems like they are all pieced together and written in such a way to make people keep coming back to their site for updates.

That is it.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2005, 01:07:40 AM »

like ive said in previous topics,believe what u want but when the day comes and you have the album in your hands and youve listened to it,come back to htgth and look through all the topics and laugh at the bullshit and say WOW to all the rumours that were true (actually ive never said that before but do it anyway).

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2005, 01:11:39 AM »

splat has never been right with any rumor. They keep throwing stuff against the wall hoping it will stick, eventually they will get lucky and get one right then they can say SEE WE TOLD YOU FIRST.

Fuck splat. They claimed the albumwould be out by this summer like 6 months ago, we still have not even heard from Axl. So dont even post stuff from that site.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2005, 01:21:36 AM »

a million poeple have claimed the album would be out soon but there BULLSHIT still gets posted and believed.

Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2005, 02:17:08 AM »

Theyve managed to arrange interviews with members (albiet via email) so that adds some validity to their claims surely?

thenewguns.com have just arranged an interview with Richard as well, and I'm pretty sure chineblues will be the first to tell you you don't need a whole lot of contacts to do that.

There is something new in todays update in that he is saying the finalised master has been handed over - anyone notice that?

The rumour that Axl handed 15 tracks to the record company has been circulating for months. Looks like it's essentially the same thing. 

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2005, 03:15:39 AM »

This is absurd.

sp1at posted the most informative, concise article I've seen about Chinese Democracy to date.? All relevant info is sourced and given accurately.

The fact of the matter is, the goal of Axl & Co is release Chinese Democracy later this year.? It may not happen, they've had goals in the past, and they haven't worked out, but that's the plan.? As a Gn'R fan, I don't mind knowing that, and I can handle knowing that without freaking out and blaming people.

Sp1at provides info on this possibility, and we put faith in Merck, and some of you just bitch about it.? ?Is it jealously?? Is it personal issues?? I honestly don't know what is wrong with some of you, but sp1at is quite clearly not the problem, for those of you that fall into that category.

Can anyone point out a single article that gives as much info about Chinese Democracy as BigBoss's latest article did?? ? Can you refute anything he's posted?? Do you argue that anything is false?? Release date issues aside, come on, get a grip.

Edit: I mean, seriously, what is going through some of your heads?? Do you not believe that Merck said 2005 would be the year for Gn'R?? Do you think his whole letter to the NY Times was fake?? Do you think he just pulled it out of his ass?? What the hell?? I can't even comprehend the slightest bit of logic that you might have used to come to your conclusions.  Yeah, there is a possibility that it might not come out this year, but it's quite obvious that that is the plan of Sanctuary and Gn'R, and I don't need to read anything on sp1at to realize that.?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2005, 03:21:26 AM by loretian » Logged

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2005, 03:21:51 AM »

The fact that it was posted as gossip on sp1at tells me not to take it as nothing more than an article about a possible scenario. That goes for most news articles about GN'R as well, but this was actually labeled gossip and not news by the author.

Merck said 2005 was supposed to be the year months ago. It's not news to most people here.

I don't agree with the poster that these are "strong rumors" since the band (or at least parts of the band) still seems to hope that 2005 still is the year.

The article was a nice collection of all recent rumors though, all in one place. So for people who've never seen them before, they might be new.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... Gone Tomorrow

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2005, 04:15:06 AM »

The fact that it was posted as gossip on sp1at tells me not to take it as nothing more than an article about a possible scenario. That goes for most news articles about GN'R as well, but this was actually labeled gossip and not news by the author.

Merck said 2005 was supposed to be the year months ago. It's not news to most people here.

I don't agree with the poster that these are "strong rumors" since the band (or at least parts of the band) still seems to hope that 2005 still is the year.

The article was a nice collection of all recent rumors though, all in one place. So for people who've never seen them before, they might be new.

/jarmo

thanx for taking it that way, and no it's not really news, but strong rumours about a 2005 release are still circulating and this adds some new information to that and fuels the fire a bit, which alot of people need to help make the wait a little easier. personally i'm glad that chinese democracy hasn't come out yet, although i have been waiting for it for excactly 6 years now. i want the timing to be just right, both for guns n' roses and my own life, and if that happens this fall or in 2006/2007 it would make my life complete. or, well, it would add a nice piece to the puzzle to say the least. ok the waiting game for a new guns n' roses record and one of the greatest records of all time can soon be over. GOD, i need this. drool

"funny how everything was roses when he held on to the guns"

"sometimes we get so tired of waiting for a way to spend our time"
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2005, 04:26:39 AM »

c'mon, all gnr sites are pathetic.
Jarmo and Will are cool; the other mods act like 13 year old kids sometimes though.

Since I'm one of the "other" mods, I'd like to thank you for that comment...

erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2005, 08:33:39 AM »

/jarmo

but strong rumours about a 2005 release are still circulating and this adds some new information to that and fuels the fire a bit, which alot of people need to help make the wait a little easier.

so whats new? and where's the source?

c'mon man, splat is B fucking S and they even used to call them self "the rumour board", could one get it any clearer???

but hey, if reading bull shit no sourced rumors that never happens makes your wait easier, keep on reading! ok

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
MikeB
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2005, 08:40:12 AM »

Same rumor, just a different year. I'm tired and I don't care anymore.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2005, 08:51:32 AM »

thenewguns.com have just arranged an interview with Richard as well, and I'm pretty sure chineblues will be the first to tell you you don't need a whole lot of contacts to do that.

Exactly, you just have to email him and be VERY nice about it. He's a very cool dude who will answer your questions, but it could take some time for him to answer as he is very busy.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2005, 09:26:16 AM »

Exactly, you just have to email him and be VERY nice about it. He's a very cool dude who will answer your questions, but it could take some time for him to answer as he is very busy.

Richard is a very cool guy who takes the time out of his busy schedule to reply to the e-mails he has received.  He's very kind and gracious like that.

Ali
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: