Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 11:29:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Blasts Across London
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blasts Across London  (Read 40478 times)
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2005, 02:06:29 PM »

If im not wrong - those found of commiting crimes in Iraq and Afganistan have been or are being treid and put in prison for there action - THERES the big differance. Our leadership doesnt condone the crimes in Iraq and does something about it. Anyways this is all beside the point - the point is people died at the hands of terrorists today. RIP and lets hope we bring these people too justice.

Is George W.Bush or Tony Blair on trial?

For what?

Individual soliders are on trail - for individual acts. Its not the policy of the UK or US armed forces to commit crimes against innocent people. When those unfortunate incidents do happen as a result of individual actions then those people are held for their actions.

For the murder of 100's of thousands of people. They may not have carried out the murders themselves but they are responsible for every one of them. If it's not their policy to commit crimes against innocent people then they aren't doing a very good job. They've killed a hell of alot more innocent people than they have terrorists during this war. If they are not trying to kill innocent people then why in God's name did they bomb a wedding in Afghanistan near the start of the war? (Just one incident that comes to mind)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2005, 02:23:33 PM »

If im not wrong - those found of commiting crimes in Iraq and Afganistan have been or are being treid and put in prison for there action - THERES the big differance. Our leadership doesnt condone the crimes in Iraq and does something about it. Anyways this is all beside the point - the point is people died at the hands of terrorists today. RIP and lets hope we bring these people too justice.

For what?

Individual soliders are on trail - for individual acts. Its not the policy of the UK or US armed forces to commit crimes against innocent people. When those unfortunate incidents do happen as a result of individual actions then those people are held for their actions.

For the murder of 100's of thousands of people. They may not have carried out the murders themselves but they are responsible for every one of them. If it's not their policy to commit crimes against innocent people then they aren't doing a very good job. They've killed a hell of alot more innocent people than they have terrorists during this war. If they are not trying to kill innocent people then why in God's name did they bomb a wedding in Afghanistan near the start of the war? (Just one incident that comes to mind)

Jamie, you really have a hate on for the US don't you!!!  Why don't you start an Anti_Bush thread instead of bitching about it in this thread. hmmm? I'm not saying your views are right or wrong but talk about the politics and shit elsewhere, use this thread for info and sympathy

Jamie
VIP

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2005, 02:27:22 PM »

For what?

Jamie, you really have a hate on for the US don't you!!!? Why don't you start an Anti_Bush thread instead of bitching about it in this thread. hmmm? I'm not saying your views are right or wrong but talk about the politics and shit elsewhere, use this thread for info and sympathy

I don't hate America, just it's government. Well I began by offering my sympathy as well as saying I thought it was unfair to blame on Al-Queida and then I got reply's disagreeing and it started a debate, I'll agree to stop arguing if everyone else does, I've just been defending myself and my opinion.
W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2005, 02:30:44 PM »

Until the oil runs out or we come up with new, practical fuel technologies dumb shit like this will continue to happen. Does anyone really think that George W. Bush gives a flying fuck if there's democracy in the Middle East? Does anyone really think that Dick Cheney thought Iraq had WMD's? Isn't N. Korea a way bigger threat to the USA than Saddam could of ever hoped to be? Why don't we invade them? Doesn't way worse shit happen everyday in Africa concerning human rights violations than what was going on in Iraq?

It's absolutely horrible that anyone , anywhere ever has to die like the people in London today, but that's what going to happen when Western civilation continues to live gluttonous lifestyles. We're all guilty.

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
Judge Dredd
VIP

Pretty Hate Machine

« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2005, 02:37:32 PM »

I'm an intelligence officer with the Metropolitan Police.

37 confirmed dead.

There is no comfirmation about whether the alleged 'statement of responsibilty' is genuine. It is still being examined. But the site it was posted on was the same site that the information about the hostage who was murdered, Ken Bigley, was posted on.

http://www.gnrstrip.com/forum/

Give Peace A Chance...
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2005, 03:05:26 PM »

terrible tragedy and my sympathies to those caught up in all this pointless terrorism

its strange that noone saw it coming...yet it was always going to happen, it was just a matter of when...

and its no surprise that its happened when the moronic George Bush is in Britain...

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
GnRNightrain
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2005, 03:07:38 PM »

that what's i have been trying to tell english people, tony blair has made ennemies and although you diss chirac, we won't have bombs.

And i have almost died in an IRA bomb years ago, so i know how terrible a bomb is, and you have to live with why you lived, and why they didn't.
Oh, appeasement, some people never learn.
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2005, 03:08:08 PM »

My heart goes out to all those people and everyone who lives there.   I can't believe what the world is coming too.   

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
GnRNightrain
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2005, 03:12:16 PM »

Although my heart does go out to the families who have lost people; it is completely unjust to automatically blame Arab groups with no evidence whatsoever. There is one word for that-racist.

another one just throwing the "racist" term around.

no one reported that it was an arab group.....they reported that it MIGHT be an arab group.

and if one of your first thoughts as to who might be responsible for this is NOT al qaida, then you are living in another world. ?Roll Eyes
How dare we come to the conclusion that it was islamic terrorists.? That would be absolutely absurd Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 03:21:09 PM by GnRNightrain » Logged
GnRNightrain
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2005, 03:14:36 PM »

There is a big difference in american and british citizens being killed compared to arab civilians. Why? Because when innocent arabs die, american and british citizens aren't dancing in the street celebrating it. I guarantee that right as we speak, there are arabs dancing to the death toll in London. Its disgusting. I wish this shit would have happened in the 1980's. Reagan would've bombed those fuckers back into the Stone Age. Some sort of major alliance is gonna have to be formed to rid our society of these terrorists once and for all.

Yeah maybe there's not people dancing on the streets in America and Britain, but there are fascist scumbags going on television saying they are "making progress" and that there's WMD's in Iraq when there's clearly not. They are going into Iraq and Afghanistan to murder people, and are using WMD's and attacks by groups representing a minority as an excuse.
My gosh, you use this attack as a platform to attack the UK and the US, you are deranged and arent worth another reply from anyone. 
Axls Locomotive
VIP

« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2005, 03:15:29 PM »

How dare we come to the conclusion that it was arab terrorists.  That would be absolutely absurd Roll Eyes

of course its naive to think that all al qaeda terrorists are arabs

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
GnRNightrain
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2005, 03:17:08 PM »

How dare we come to the conclusion that it was arab terrorists.? That would be absolutely absurd Roll Eyes

Excuse me, islamic terrorists.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2005, 03:18:47 PM »

How dare we come to the conclusion that it was arab terrorists. ?That would be absolutely absurd Roll Eyes

there is a difference between arabs and muslim.
what define al quaida is that they are muslim, their whole ideology is based on their religion, not their nationality or ethinicty.

so it's not an arab group, it's a muslim group. different.

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2005, 03:19:09 PM »

How dare we come to the conclusion that it was arab terrorists.? That would be absolutely absurd Roll Eyes

Excuse me, islamic terrorists.

thank you Nightrain . peace.

GnRNightrain
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2005, 03:19:48 PM »

terrible tragedy and my sympathies to those caught up in all this pointless terrorism

its strange that noone saw it coming...yet it was always going to happen, it was just a matter of when...

and its no surprise that its happened when the moronic George Bush is in Britain...
I was waiting for some left-winger to blame George Bush for this. ?What a fucking joke. ?The Uk does make its own decisions. ?Furthermore, they attacked us before we Bush decided to wage the war on terror. ?Until people realize that these islamic terrorists want to kill us not for the war on terror, but because we are not muslim, they hate our society, and they have had it our for non-muslims for hundreds of years we are never going to make progress.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 03:22:02 PM by GnRNightrain » Logged
Axls Locomotive
VIP

« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2005, 03:28:28 PM »

there is a difference between arabs and muslim.
what define al quaida is that they are muslim, their whole ideology is based on their religion, not their nationality or ethinicty.

so it's not an arab group, it's a muslim group. different.

yes, but muslims can be arabian and i doubt all al qaeda are muslim...it's also naive to call them a muslim group...they are all followers of the mass murderer bin laden, thats the only certainty

(Winston Churchill)"
Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2005, 03:34:18 PM »

I was waiting for some left-winger to blame George Bush for this. ?What a fucking joke. ?The Uk does make its own decisions. ?Furthermore, they attacked us before we Bush decided to wage the war on terror. ?Until people realize that these islamic terrorists want to kill us not for the war on terror, but because we are not muslim, they hate our society, and they have had it our for non-muslims for hundreds of years we are never going to make progress.

Bingo - they attacked the USA before the war in Afgansitan, Iraq or Terror - they attacked Spain in Madrid who have very little if any involvement in the war on terror. They bombed Bali in Indonesia - again very little involvment in Iraq/Afgansitan/war on terror. These people are just using the war as an excuse to carry out attacks which they would have done anyways. Its not about the war in iraq its about them wanting to implament Islamic extremist goverments in Western societys.

Riot In Everyone!
Axls Locomotive
VIP

« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2005, 03:36:07 PM »

I was waiting for some left-winger to blame George Bush for this.  What a fucking joke.  The Uk does make its own decisions.  Furthermore, they attacked us before we Bush decided to wage the war on terror.  Until people realize that these islamic terrorists want to kill us not for the war on terror, but because we are not muslim, they hate our society, and they have had it our for non-muslims for hundreds of years we are never going to make progress.

As much as I would like to criticise you, i will refrain...apart from one comment...they hate the US because of your interference in their country, thats what drove Bin Laden to be a mass murderer...hmmmm..and where are your sympathies nightrain? or did you forget?

(Winston Churchill)"
Axls Locomotive
VIP

« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2005, 03:42:14 PM »

Bingo - they attacked the USA before the war in Afgansitan, Iraq or Terror - they attacked Spain in Madrid who have very little if any involvement in the war on terror. They bombed Bali in Indonesia - again very little involvment in Iraq/Afgansitan/war on terror. These people are just using the war as an excuse to carry out attacks which they would have done anyways. Its not about the war in iraq its about them wanting to implament Islamic extremist goverments in Western societys.

few facts for you....Spain had armed troops in Iraq...Australia also had armed troops in Iraq (Bali is a favourite place for Australians to go on holiday and most of the dead were Australians)...and Istanbul was because of their involvement in giving a base for the US during the Iraq war...

(Winston Churchill)"
Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2005, 03:44:38 PM »

I was waiting for some left-winger to blame George Bush for this.? What a fucking joke.? The Uk does make its own decisions.? Furthermore, they attacked us before we Bush decided to wage the war on terror.? Until people realize that these islamic terrorists want to kill us not for the war on terror, but because we are not muslim, they hate our society, and they have had it our for non-muslims for hundreds of years we are never going to make progress.

As much as I would like to criticise you, i will refrain...apart from one comment...they hate the US because of your interference in their country, thats what drove Bin Laden to be a mass murderer...hmmmm..and where are your sympathies nightrain? or did you forget?

I think what people are assuming is that this is an attack by foerign terrorsits who have come into the UK to attack us. The Home Secetary was just on TV saying he thinks this is an attack by "homegrown terrorists" aka Muslims that are either British or are permanetly based in the UK. Al-Quida works with a very lose structure - Osama Bin Laden and his high command do not plan every attack. They set out there goals then give indviduals within Al-Quida an open field to acheive those goals. While it may be Osama Bin Ladens overall goal to get rid of Western precene in the Middle East - the people who planned this attack most likely would have done so wether we were at war or not - its the fact that they want the UK to be an extremist country. It basically boils down to racial and religious hatred on their part.

Riot In Everyone!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: