Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 05:07:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Official NHL 2005-2006 Season Thread
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official NHL 2005-2006 Season Thread  (Read 86716 times)
Solidius
Opening Act

Old > New

« Reply #240 on: April 18, 2006, 06:23:12 AM »

A pity the 'Nucks aren't in the Playoffs. We were stacked too..

That being said, I hope the Sens bring Stanley north of the border.

"The GNR stuff is old boring stuff I don't care to comment on. I play in a band called Velvet Revolver now." -Matt Sorum
sandman
Legend

« Reply #241 on: April 18, 2006, 10:00:54 AM »

flyers, devils and rangers could each end up 3rd, 5th, or 6th. it's unbelievable that the devils could win the division. all to be determined tonight.

and two of these teams will face each other in the first round. that will be an awesome series.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #242 on: April 19, 2006, 08:47:07 AM »

Wow crazy shit in the Atlantic  Division...anyway

OK i joined a playoff hockey pool through sportsnet.ca

You can make a group, so i made one beer

anybody intersted in Joining? Its free to join and the top prizes are $500 Boston Pizza gift card and a 26" Flat Panel HDTV

here is the link

http://contest.blastpromo.com/cgi-bin/sportsnet-hk_playoff06/cookie_login.cgi

The Group is:     Roses Of Velvet
The Password to Join the Group is:   better

so basically you register, then go to Group memberships, go down to join a group click the 'R' select Roses Of Velvet, type better in the password box, then click 'Join Group'

Then go to Enter Change picks and fill in the blanks....pretty easy..if you are lazy there is even a random picks feature hihi

You get to pick a group Before round 1 then you can re-select your entire roster prior to Round 2 and then again before Round 3. After that, your roster is set for the remainder of the playoffs. Should be a fun time, Entry deadline is 7:00 PM ET on Friday, Apr. 21, 2006 (Picks must be made by then)

....I'm gonna kick everybody's ass  Kiss

Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #243 on: April 23, 2006, 02:59:39 PM »

Wow crazy shit in the Atlantic? Division...anyway

anybody intersted in Joining? Its free to join and the top prizes are $500 Boston Pizza gift card and a 26" Flat Panel HDTV

here is the link

The Group is:? ? ?Roses Of Velvet
The Password to Join the Group is:? ?better

so basically you register, then go to Group memberships, go down to join a group click the 'R' select Roses Of Velvet, type better in the password box, then click 'Join Group'

Then go to Enter Change picks and fill in the blanks....pretty easy..if you are lazy there is even a random picks feature hihi

You get to pick a group Before round 1 then you can re-select your entire roster prior to Round 2 and then again before Round 3. After that, your roster is set for the remainder of the playoffs. Should be a fun time, Entry deadline is 7:00 PM ET on Friday, Apr. 21, 2006 (Picks must be made by then)

....I'm gonna kick everybody's ass? Kiss

Damn wish i woulda saw this...Ah well

Lets go Buffalo!!!!
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #244 on: April 23, 2006, 03:33:52 PM »

People who think Buffalo isn't a physical team should check out this hit we threw on RJ Umberger last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fkp9qv15dA&search=Umberger

Should make for an interesting game 2 (I'll be there!!! Grin).

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #245 on: April 23, 2006, 03:44:16 PM »

People who think Buffalo isn't a physical team should check out this hit we threw on RJ Umberger last night.

I jumped about 15 ft off my couch when that happened... Have fun tomorrow night man!!
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #246 on: April 23, 2006, 03:44:49 PM »

I saw that one last night.... shit, I FELT that one last night.

That's really weird, the second I clicked on the link, I heard my roomate saying "watch this hit.." - showing someone else the video at the same time.
GNR estranged
Rocker

« Reply #247 on: April 23, 2006, 03:59:58 PM »

Its all about the Devils. They killed the Rangers yesterday. and the best part was when that bitch jagr tried to hit gomez and ended up hurting his hand. Ill be at game 2 tomorrow.
Bono
« Reply #248 on: April 23, 2006, 06:10:04 PM »

Go  HABS  Go!!!!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 06:12:48 PM by Bono » Logged
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #249 on: April 23, 2006, 11:55:02 PM »

Wow crazy shit in the Atlantic? Division...anyway

here is the link

The Group is:? ? ?Roses Of Velvet
The Password to Join the Group is:? ?better

....I'm gonna kick everybody's ass? Kiss

Damn wish i woulda saw this...Ah well

Lets go Buffalo!!!!

I think you can join for next round..just your points this round will be zero peace i think the prizes are the most in any given round

Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #250 on: April 24, 2006, 11:16:04 AM »

Best hit I've seen in a while.  If you want to find something hilarious, search google for some Flyers message boards and forums and find how many of their fans were whining for a charging call on it and saying that if the same thing had happened but by Gauthier on Philly's home ice, they would have been blasted all over the media for condoning cheap play.  Get a grip!

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #251 on: April 24, 2006, 03:24:40 PM »

Best hit I've seen in a while.? If you want to find something hilarious, search google for some Flyers message boards and forums and find how many of their fans were whining for a charging call on it and saying that if the same thing had happened but by Gauthier on Philly's home ice, they would have been blasted all over the media for condoning cheap play.? Get a grip!

This Campbell hit was clean.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #252 on: April 24, 2006, 11:32:31 PM »

Best hit I've seen in a while.? If you want to find something hilarious, search google for some Flyers message boards and forums and find how many of their fans were whining for a charging call on it and saying that if the same thing had happened but by Gauthier on Philly's home ice, they would have been blasted all over the media for condoning cheap play.? Get a grip!

Yeah, right now i'm sure all Philly fans are saying there were no dirty hits after Ken Smallcock sent em all out thugging... But oh well, i guess they just cant handle gettin spanked...

Go Esche!!
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #253 on: April 25, 2006, 12:55:37 PM »

Damn do the Rangers look horrible.  And Jagr's no bitch, GNR estranged.  I'd wager anything he'd whoop your ass.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #254 on: April 25, 2006, 12:57:05 PM »

Damn do the Rangers look horrible.? And Jagr's no bitch, GNR estranged.? I'd wager anything he'd whoop your ass.

as long as he doesn't punch him....he might throw out his shoulder hihi

maybe he could do girlie slaps or pull hair Wink

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #255 on: April 25, 2006, 12:58:10 PM »

Jagr's a big motherfucker.  If he wanted to he could fuck Scott Gomez up something serious.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #256 on: April 25, 2006, 01:22:02 PM »

Jagr's a big motherfucker.? If he wanted to he could fuck Scott Gomez up something serious.

you forgot that jagr is a pansy peace

Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #257 on: April 25, 2006, 01:24:54 PM »

you forgot that jagr is a pansy peace

He's got a point in that regard.  That being said, I'd rather see the Rangers start playing good... hmmm... remember on Seinfeld when the Rangers were playing the Devils in the playoffs?  Putty: we're the Devvvvvvvviilllllls!!! the Devvvvvvvilllls!!!! *hiss*

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #258 on: April 25, 2006, 10:55:28 PM »

Jagr's a big motherfucker.? If he wanted to he could fuck Scott Gomez up something serious.

rofl hihi
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #259 on: April 26, 2006, 01:27:38 AM »

Jagr's no pussy, you guys obviously don't watch him play.  I do.  You don't have to get in a lot of fights and log tons of penalty minutes to be tough.  I'm not gonna get into a childish my players can beat up your players argument.  I admit he wasn't always the most motivated guy, especially in Washington where he didn't want to play.  But this year he played the entire regular season, and he's started to really play both ends of the ice.  Not only that, but his size and strength are two of the key components to his whole game.  Its almost impossible to knock him off the puck.  He can skate in and out of traffic with such ease without ever losing the puck.  Its a shame you guys don't realize how great he is.  Stop watching old Capitals highlights and start watching how he carried this Rangers team for most of this season.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: