Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:23:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  somthing little, that annoys me
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: somthing little, that annoys me  (Read 9529 times)
Slash Rose
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: July 23, 2005, 12:05:43 PM »

what kinda irratates me is when axl records a song, and when he plays it live he will either curse, or say it with a little bit wrong. these things irritate me

i will now use examples from  UYI I

mr.brownstone: we've been dancing with mr.brownstone he's been knockin, he wont leave me alone
mr.brownston on UYI I: he's been knocking mothafuckamothafucka wont leave my ass aloneeeee.

WTTJ:its gonna bring you down HUUUUUUH
WTTJ on UYI I :its gonna bring you down....HAA

sorry if this is stupid but it bugs me

drool

Slash Rose
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2005, 12:06:46 PM »

let me know what you think

smoking Slash Rose smoking
« Last Edit: July 23, 2005, 12:08:40 PM by Slash Rose » Logged

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2005, 12:17:53 PM »

thats what kinda appealed to me originally with old gnr....Axl and the band would do different things with the songs at concerts instead of playing the same stuff and saying the same things like they were on the album. I like it better that way....but thats just me

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2005, 12:24:28 PM »

Oh My God...

Axl curses, he changes the songs...

Next thing he'll do is get a guy with a bucket on his head to replace Slash...

I'm really pissed off at the guy.  rant

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2005, 12:25:06 PM »

I actually love when he does that. ? Makes the song have more attitude ok

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2005, 12:35:04 PM »

i think its really funny, especially when ya dont expect it. In about 88, when they did jungle they added one more line before the HUH part. He says "its gonna bring you to your motherfucking knees"

Also i  think he says its gonna bring you down HA, because hes out of breath lol.

html sucks
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2005, 12:44:04 PM »

I understand where you're coming from. Like younggunner I prefer it different on lives.

The silly thing I don't like very much is that On RIR show, Axl keeps leaning on Tommy's shoulder. I know its just me.

That reminds me of one of my dad's friends who'd lean on anyone when he's blind drunk. I know its just me.
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2005, 02:24:20 PM »

I always loved it when Axl throws in the FUCK word or the BITCH word.   Hell, its a live show hes tryin to get the crowed reved up.  No offense but this = stupid post

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2005, 04:04:08 PM »

Well, it's not as bad as when he screws up the lyrics to Patience, like everytime it's performed  Wink

Why's everybody so obsessed with the album?  Can't you just be happy that Axl gets to hang out with rich fashion designers? -MotherGooseLuvR
Dust N Rose
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2005, 04:11:15 PM »

Well, it's not as bad as when he screws up the lyrics to Patience, like everytime it's performed  Wink

I totally agree  yes, the man is singing that song since 88 and he still hasn't learned the damn words hihi.   I've heard him messing the words at least in 3 different lives.  confused
« Last Edit: July 23, 2005, 04:13:15 PM by New Rose » Logged
GnrPersia
Opening Act

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2005, 04:15:08 PM »

Im totally agree with what axl's doing, he's doing his best in live performances, for example I like it when axl says " I call My mother.. She's just a CUT now!" (bad obsession Tokyo 92) ?you don't like it? your opinion ?ok
You know axl likes to kinda update his older songs in live shows.

a big question here for me is that in the new live shows why axl sometimes keeps his hand or fingering his left side of his pants? i think its something refers to his wireless microphone but why too much?

the second question is what's he doing when he acts like football managers keeps his players aware of which place they should be?. i dont know if you got what i mean
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2005, 04:36:03 PM »

Im totally agree with what axl's doing, he's doing his best in live performances, for example I like it when axl says " I call My mother.. She's just a CUT now!" (bad obsession Tokyo 92) ?you don't like it? your opinion ?ok
You know axl likes to kinda update his older songs in live shows.

a big question here for me is that in the new live shows why axl sometimes keeps his hand or fingering his left side of his pants? i think its something refers to his wireless microphone but why too much?

the second question is what's he doing when he acts like football managers keeps his players aware of which place they should be?. i dont know if you got what i mean

In Bad Obession that word CU*T is actually in the lyrics, he isn't putting that word in there just for live show Wink

In the 2002 shows, he is messing with the remote to his mic.  He messes with it cause he keeps adjusting the sound.

The 3rd question, not sure what you mean.  I've never really seen him control the stage as far as who should stand where at all times, they all pretty much have their designated spots but they still move around.

check it out!!
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2005, 04:42:31 PM »

Sorry Slash Rose, I disagree.  I love some of the improvisations.  My favorite has to be YCBM's "with your ass in the air!" line...it rocks!!!  Right up there is the addition to PC, "BEAT IT!"  That's the beauty of a live performance.

-axl4prez2004

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2005, 04:56:40 PM »

Maybe the remote control thingy makes him itchy?

I guess I know what you mean.

Maybe his football gear makes him fussy?
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2005, 03:20:29 AM »

I like the little improvisations.  A lot of times him throwing in a fuck or two gets me pretty pumped up...like "worryin's a waste of my fuckin' time."  Plus I like when bands add a little to at least some songs live.  Make it seem fresh for the audience.  After all, we can hear the studio versions all we want by just listening to the albums.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2005, 05:54:15 AM »

I like the little improvisations.? A lot of times him throwing in a fuck or two gets me pretty pumped up...like "worryin's a waste of my fuckin' time."? Plus I like when bands add a little to at least some songs live.? Make it seem fresh for the audience.? After all, we can hear the studio versions all we want by just listening to the albums.

that fuckin part is forever stuck with Mr. Brownstone.....n' i love it.

If its not to  much over the top, improvisation with little things like that is fuckin' cool man, whats wrong with it, just makes the songs even cooler smoking

Axl is the king of this sort of stuff, he rocks ok

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2005, 06:49:41 AM »

my favourite one has to be "you dig......what the fuck im saying.......HOMEFUCK!"

rofl rofl rofl I love that word.

html sucks
Prucc
Rocker

One in a Million

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2005, 08:50:21 AM »

It is great when Axl adds impromptu to the lyrics during the live shows.? For example [impromptu by Axl]:

1992:? Patience - "...I sit here on the stairs 'cause I'd rather be alone [:::cough, cough::: bullsh*t]..."
2002:? You Could Be Mine - "...and I'll leave you lyin' on the bed [with your ass in the air]..."
2002:? Piano Solo @ Boston - the "A**hole Song"

That is what I pay for when I see a concert... to see and hear the original aspects of the concert.? It what makes live.... live.

12.03.02: Hartford
05.17.06: New York
11.08.06: Worcester
11.19.11: Hartford
04.14.12: Cleveland
07.23.16: East Rutherford
07.20.17: New York
10.11.17: New York
08.21.23: Boston
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2005, 09:28:28 AM »

I like it when he sings what he feels, thats the real meaning of the song. Anyway, I don't give a fuck what or how he sings it cause it his material and once and awhile I'm sure it gets alittle boring doing it over and over. Rember, he's not just singing it to you.

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2005, 10:15:41 AM »

my favourite one has to be "you dig......what the fuck im saying.......HOMEFUCK!"

rofl rofl rofl I love that word.

That is great too, I love also!!!! beer

check it out!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: