Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:52:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  a lil' story from last night...
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: a lil' story from last night...  (Read 9129 times)
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... Gone Tomorrow

« on: July 20, 2005, 03:22:01 PM »

so i was at this bar with two friends last night just hanging out and having a beer, and being the huge guns n' roses fans that i am i was discussing the rumored nov. 29 rumour with a friend, because he had told me he had heard about it. so after a while a friend of my other friend comes over and with him is this drunk fool that supposedly was his buddy, and MY buddy, slightly drunk, asks this goon what he thinks of guns n' roses, just for shit and giggles to see his reaction to this unusual question. so this moron answers that he fucking hates axl rose and that he is a "whore", and adds that he has respect the other guys in the (old) band, even though he wasn't really a fan. so i ask him why he thinks axl is a "whore", and he proceeds to say that he ruined guns n' roses by acting like an idiot on stage with his bike shorts and bandanas. so i ask him what the fuck he means by ruining guns n' roses, after all axl was a major creative force in their music, and this guy (drunk as fuck) gets all hissy and agressive because he obviously can't think of a clever response, so he exclaims, quite loud, "i don't care, axl rose is a fucking moron!", and this other huge guy sitting next to us in the bar hears this and shouts back "hey, axl rose fucking rocks!", and the hissy idiot proceeds to walk over to him and threathen him with a beating if he says that again. so this huge guy shoves him away, and the moron shoves him back so that he falls against the bar and a glass breaks on the floor, and a bouncer who has been observing the whole thing chooses to grab the drunk fool by the neck of his shirt and take him up the stairs to kick him out, while the rest of us sitting therere just laugh our asses off and my buddy can't resist shouting after the idiot while the bouncer holds him by the neck, "that's what you get for dissing guns n' roses!". haha, just thought i'd share. true story. smoking

"funny how everything was roses when he held on to the guns"

"sometimes we get so tired of waiting for a way to spend our time"
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 03:52:03 PM »

chinese democracy starts now.

Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 04:04:09 PM »

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

that was funny, nice story.  ok
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »

haha
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2005, 04:06:50 PM »

so i was at this bar with two friends last night just hanging out and having a beer, and being the huge guns n' roses fans that i am i was discussing the rumored nov. 29 rumour with a friend, because he had told me he had heard about it. so after a while a friend of my other friend comes over and with him is this drunk fool that supposedly was his buddy, and MY buddy, slightly drunk, asks this goon what he thinks of guns n' roses, just for shit and giggles to see his reaction to this unusual question. so this moron answers that he fucking hates axl rose and that he is a "whore", and adds that he has respect the other guys in the (old) band, even though he wasn't really a fan. so i ask him why he thinks axl is a "whore", and he proceeds to say that he ruined guns n' roses by acting like an idiot on stage with his bike shorts and bandanas. so i ask him what the fuck he means by ruining guns n' roses, after all axl was a major creative force in their music, and this guy (drunk as fuck) gets all hissy and agressive because he obviously can't think of a clever response, so he exclaims, quite loud, "i don't care, axl rose is a fucking moron!", and this other huge guy sitting next to us in the bar hears this and shouts back "hey, axl rose fucking rocks!", and the hissy idiot proceeds to walk over to him and threathen him with a beating if he says that again. so this huge guy shoves him away, and the moron shoves him back so that he falls against the bar and a glass breaks on the floor, and a bouncer who has been observing the whole thing chooses to grab the drunk fool by the neck of his shirt and take him up the stairs to kick him out, while the rest of us sitting therere just laugh our asses off and my buddy can't resist shouting after the idiot while the bouncer holds him by the neck, "that's what you get for dissing guns n' roses!". haha, just thought i'd share. true story. smoking

what you talkin' bout ? who's wearing biker shorts ?

August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2005, 04:08:52 PM »

what you talkin' bout ? who's wearing biker shorts ?

your fat mom and it's a hideous sight. nervous

Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2005, 04:09:54 PM »

ahhhhhhhhhh, sweet, sweet alcohol beer

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2005, 04:10:50 PM »

ahhhhhhhhhh, sweet, sweet alcohol beer

word up. ok smoking

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2005, 04:20:23 PM »

well...  beer For that

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2005, 04:24:04 PM »

This sounds alot like a bar story from another board last week, where an Axl fan gets beat up...Hmm.
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2005, 04:26:52 PM »

This sounds alot like a bar story from another board last week, where an Axl fan gets beat up...Hmm.

uh, link? why the hell would i make this up? fuck off.

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2005, 04:52:22 PM »

HA! I believe it.  At the Def Lep concert was similar convo.  Who hates Axl, who loves Axl.  It's funny if you bring up Axl or GNR the discussions are all like that.  Ofcourse not ending up in a bar brawl but alot of regular people will express that it's Axl's fault the band broke up and all that.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2005, 05:01:44 PM »

Hey August, just curious, why the 18th? And why the 15th on mygnr?

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2005, 05:10:25 PM »

uh, link? why the hell would i make this up? fuck off.

Well, it is another board that you go to. Starts with mygn.... that one lol.
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2005, 05:14:25 PM »

august , you keep talking down to members here like you do and pretty soon the mods will deny you access to this forum.  peace

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2005, 05:55:36 PM »

I dont really believe it. If I had been in the bar with you, that guy would have swallowed some of his teeth within about 5 seconds after calling Axl a whore. I think any hardcore GNR fan would have obliterated that guy. August, if this is true, why didn't you knock that guy out?

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2005, 06:03:32 PM »

Maybe August's slightly more grown up than you and believes violence isn't the solution to anything?
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2005, 06:09:33 PM »

Maybe August's slightly more grown up than you and believes violence isn't the solution to anything?

I'm as big of a GNR fan as anyone, but I'm not gonna throw down over them.  Ridiculous. Roll Eyes

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2005, 07:03:14 PM »

Fuckin hilarious...  Grin

GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2005, 11:02:26 PM »

I dont really believe it. If I had been in the bar with you, that guy would have swallowed some of his teeth within about 5 seconds after calling Axl a whore. I think any hardcore GNR fan would have obliterated that guy. August, if this is true, why didn't you knock that guy out?

Are you for real??! I love GNR as much as the next man but if someone disses Axl are u really gonna beat the shit outta them?! I mean it's not like they're dissing one of your family members, none of us KNOW Axl! I would verbally defend Axl to an extent but fighting and then being thrown out of a club over him is fucking ridiculous!

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: