Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:36:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  RANDOM :-)
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: RANDOM :-)  (Read 6331 times)
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« on: July 13, 2005, 02:34:08 AM »

what is the most randomist thing you have ever said or done?
Personal Answer:

i was at the hoffman cup in perth ( tennis )
and you know how everyone is very quiet, well i just had to be different ay  no

i took a sip of some water and it went down the wrong hole... i couldnt spit it out infront of me as there were people seated there so i put my head in my mums lap ( who was sitting beside me ) and spat the water out all over the jumper she had resting in her lap!!!

And yet i STILL kept on coffing, i couldnt help it..
i lifted my head up with tears in my eyes ( from coffing so much ) to see that there were at least 7 people looking at me..

And all i could do was laugh... so i did  rofl rofl
it was so funny !!

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 03:26:17 AM »

Personal Answer:

and you know how everyone is very quiet, well i just had to be different ay  no

i took a sip of some water and it went down the wrong hole... i couldnt spit it out infront of me as there were people seated there so i put my head in my mums lap ( who was sitting beside me ) and spat the water out all over the jumper she had resting in her lap!!!

i lifted my head up with tears in my eyes ( from coffing so much ) to see that there were at least 7 people looking at me..

And all i could do was laugh... so i did  rofl rofl
it was so funny !!

i randomly scream very loud in the streets when there's a lot of people and they get all scared and surprised. we do that with my best friend. works great with old people.

and when we drive, we see a person walking on the side of the road, we honk with the car and wave at them and drive away... just to look at their "confused" face like " who was that ?? ...." : very funny ... i guess ...

Gunna_girl01
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 04:03:04 AM »

Personal Answer:

and you know how everyone is very quiet, well i just had to be different ay? no

And all i could do was laugh... so i did? rofl rofl
it was so funny !!

i randomly scream very loud in the streets when there's a lot of people and they get all scared and surprised. we do that with my best friend. works great with old people.

and when we drive, we see a person walking on the side of the road, we honk with the car and wave at them and drive away... just to look at their "confused" face like " who was that ?? ...." : very funny ... i guess ...

OMG i used to do that stuff all the time....the kind of stuff you would see on jack ass.
me and my male friend would pretend that we were having a fight and he would slap me across the face.( pretending ).. then my other mate would run out of nowhere and start yelling at him... it was fukin awsome.... everyone at the restaurant would sit there and watch the whole thing ...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2005, 08:53:32 PM by Gunna_girl01 » Logged

FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 06:51:31 AM »

OMG i used to do that stuff all the time....the kind of stuff you would see on jack ass.
me and my male friend would pretend that we were having a fight and he would slap me across the face... then my other mate would run out of nowhere and start yelling at him... it was fukin awsome.... everyone at the restaurant would sit there and walk the whole thing ...

oh ! i wouldnt go as far as that. !!! ?____?

SLCPUNK
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2005, 02:58:07 PM »

I punched a police officer in the face and went running down the street once.

I even suprised myself with that one........... hihi
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2005, 03:59:37 PM »

My GF and I were talkin/arguin in her car as we were driving and I turned to her and said "This relationship is gonna end in murder"

joking of course but it was still hilarious

I was at a hotel party a few years ago and these drunks came to our door wanting in, the person in charge wouldnt let them in and for some reason I just turned around and mooned them.

crazy shit

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2005, 07:24:02 PM »

You forgot about that time with the sheep............
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2005, 08:40:12 PM »

Im from Kentucky and I use to own a sheep farm

well the way the farm stalls are set up, the sheep are in a pen and there is a hole where they stick their head through and eat and drink.

One day I went out to do my chores and noticed Kujo lying naked where the food and water are suppose to be, the sheep was drinking from the proverbial hose so to speak.

I run in and Kujo jumps up and says "Oh shit D, please dont tell anyone" Bout that time I heard a grunting noise, I thought maybe the sheep was agitated from having his hose taken away *more like a thin MCDonalds straw to tell u the truth* but anyway I see a bare ass running from the barn

I peak out and sure enough SLC is running from the barn with his clothes in hand

He thinks I didnt see him but he has a tattoo on his ass that says Exit only from the time he was in jail for punching the cop.

True story I couldnt make something like that up.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2005, 08:56:06 PM »

that is DEFINATLY a good random momment!!!

so you two know eachother??
what are you ASL's?

FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2005, 09:10:38 PM »

i walked around for an hour at my friends party talking to all the people i didnt know... pretending that i had terets!!!
if was fucking funny how everyone would stop and look at me when i suddenly started cursing.   Roll Eyes

after a while i stopped when i had a couple of hot guys come up to me..

but yes.. it was the second highlight of the night...

FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
MikeB
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2005, 03:11:09 AM »

I have two funny stories

1) In 8th grade, me and my buddy were feuding with this kid, in the morning we found his school bag in a room...with no one in it. ;)We stole it and went into the boy's room, threw it in a toilet after someone used it! nervous

2)This kid was on the crapper , my buddy said it was a kid I hate, but the fucker lied to me. While I didn't know , I picked up the trash can and threw it over the walls, it sounded like it landed on his head. When I'm sitting in my class looking to see who comes out , instead of the kid it was this huge black jock. Thank God? he didn't know it was me. nervous When he left, he was wiping the trash off of him, boy was he furious. rofl
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 03:13:48 AM by MikeB » Logged
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2005, 04:28:31 AM »

Im from Kentucky and I use to own a sheep farm

well the way the farm stalls are set up, the sheep are in a pen and there is a hole where they stick their head through and eat and drink.

One day I went out to do my chores and noticed Kujo lying naked where the food and water are suppose to be, the sheep was drinking from the proverbial hose so to speak.

I run in and Kujo jumps up and says "Oh shit D, please dont tell anyone" Bout that time I heard a grunting noise, I thought maybe the sheep was agitated from having his hose taken away *more like a thin MCDonalds straw to tell u the truth* but anyway I see a bare ass running from the barn

I peak out and sure enough SLC is running from the barn with his clothes in hand

He thinks I didnt see him but he has a tattoo on his ass that says Exit only from the time he was in jail for punching the cop.

True story I couldnt make something like that up.
There's this finnish boxer called Tony Halme. Well, he's retired from boxing now, but anyway he has a tattoo saying exit only on his ass.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
dustNroses
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2005, 08:01:38 AM »

I once had my geography teacher at school thinking i was a gangster, drug dealer, who would bury people for $1000, .... HE HE, i got a A+ in geography.....
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2005, 08:56:43 AM »

I once had my geography teacher at school thinking i was a gangster, drug dealer, who would bury people for $1000, .... HE HE, i got a A+ in geography.....
did you bury him/her?

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2005, 09:05:54 AM »

I was a drug dealer in school and I got a C in geography  Angry

? smoking Izzy smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
slash4ever
Rocker

One In A Million

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2005, 11:05:56 AM »

oh my God me too!!! me and friend reguarly go up to people and tell them we love them.
and tell people they have cool tattoo's, or say hello to people we don't know. they think we're on fucking drugs or something. once we told a guy he smelled good!!! it was fucking HILARIOUS!!!! It's worth embarising yourself to see the scared looks on their faces!! hihi hihi hihi

What's so civil about war anyway?
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2005, 08:59:19 PM »

way to go... if i ever go back to skool i will have to try that  hihi

FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2005, 03:22:22 AM »

I went to a hunter's forum to ask the people if they ever felt bad for killing animals for game. The admin replied: "Stay on topic." The thread I posted in was "What got you started in hunting." Go figure. I didn't think it was too off topic. Maybe they just didn't like my username:PETA. Oh well. I replied asking if there was a section for offensive questions. I probably won't go back. I have no business there. I was just curious about their frame of mind. It was a random thing I decided to do.?

Here's a quote from one of the hunters:

"Nothing worthwhile ever came shrink wrapped in clear plastic."

Nice.  nervous
« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 03:50:47 AM by journey » Logged
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2005, 02:19:06 PM »

In my country, there's a few people that do that.

What is it they call it...

...Oh yeah, tourettes.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2005, 02:19:46 AM »

My best friend and I have a game we like to play.  Where we walk down a busy street/coridoor etc and just hug some random people!!!  Grin It brightens up my day to see what they say back.

I have got:
"F&*^ OFF!!"
"Thankyou Smiley"
" Huh WTF?!"

It could actually be quiet dangerous now I think about it.... meh.  hihi  hihi

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: