Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 01:33:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228153 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Terrorism: The How to Guide "Past present future including gurrila warfare"
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Terrorism: The How to Guide "Past present future including gurrila warfare"  (Read 7828 times)
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« on: July 11, 2005, 04:43:06 PM »

DISCLAIMER

well after all happenings on the board about terrorism i figured it would be about time that a thread actualy existed that can answer questions about it, and Gurrila tactics. For perspectives I have also been doing some cross ref. for it. please use this thread to break down past and current attacks

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 04:43:40 PM »

Terrorism Lessons From 1870
By Arnold Kling   
Published      07/11/2005

"Fools Crow thought of the final design on the yellow skin in Feather Woman's lodge. He saw the Napikwan children playing and laughing in a world they possessed. And he saw the Pikuni children, quiet and huddled together, alone and foreign in their own country."
-- James Welch, Fools Crow

The conflict between modern democracies and Islamic terrorists reminds Lee Harris of a blood feud. The idea of a blood feud in turn reminds me of Fools Crow, a novel about the travails of the Pikunis, a small band of the native American Blackfeet tribe, in 1870.

For the Pikunis, blood feuds are normal. The traditional way of life includes raids on other bands. In a typical raid, horses are stolen, one or two of the enemy are killed, and the scalps are taken home.

As Lee Harris might put it, the horse-stealing and scalping are theatrical gestures. They are attempts to humiliate the other band, not to defeat them. Going on a raid is a rite of passage for young members of the tribe. In fact, the title character in Fools Crow earns his name and his honor on one such raid.

As the Napikwans (white men) begin to encroach on the Pikuni lands, some of the Pikunis express their frustration and resentment by scalping and horse-stealing. However, instead of leading to a tit-for-tat response, as in the traditional intra-tribal feuds, these gestures provoke a massacre in which native Americans are annihilated by the whites.

The Paralysis of Moderate Muslims

Following the London subway bombings, Thomas Friedman expressed a point of view that I imagine is fairly widespread in the West.

"because there are not enough police to police every opening in an open society, either the Muslim world begins to really restrain, inhibit and denounce its own extremists -- if it turns out that they are behind the London bombings -- or the West is going to do it for them. And the West will do it in a rough, crude way -- by simply shutting them out, denying them visas and making every Muslim in its midst guilty until proven innocent.

"And because I think that would be a disaster, it is essential that the Muslim world wake up to the fact that it has a jihadist death cult in its midst. If it does not fight that death cult, that cancer, within its own body politic, it is going to infect Muslim-Western relations everywhere. Only the Muslim world can root out that death cult. It takes a village."

Friedman's point of view seems eminently reasonable and logical. He is calling on moderate Muslims, for the sake of self-preservation, to do something to stop the barbaric theatrical gestures of the terrorists.

Up to this point, however, moderate Muslims have seemed paralyzed. We might wonder why this is the case.

In Fools Crow, there are moderate native Americans. However, they, too, are paralyzed. Their failure to restrain a small group of terrorists is what leads to the massacre. Perhaps James Welch, writing from the native American point of view, can offer some insights into the reasons for this paralysis. Here are some ideas that I took away from the novel.

1. The native Americans felt they were in a no-win situation. They saw fighting the white man as futile. However, they saw peace with the white man as being on terms that would make it impossible for native Americans to pursue their traditional way of life. For many of the Blackfeet, this is unacceptable. One character says, "the day will come when our people will decide that they would rather consort with the Napikwans than live in the ways our long-ago fathers thought appropriate. But I, Three Bears, will not see this day. I will die first."

2. Moderate native American chiefs were viewed as weak and unmanly, particularly by younger men.

3. Even though the native Americans viewed Owl's Child (the terrorist leader) as wicked and detrimental to their cause, they could not take the humiliating step of turning one of their blood brothers in to the white soldiers.

4. The native Americans did not have the cultural and institutional foundation with which to cope with the crisis.

"As Fools Crow lay in the shadowy lodge...he felt the impotence that had fallen over his people like snow in the night. Before the coming of the Napikwans, decisions had been made. There was always the arguing, but in the end, the men had made a decision and all had abided by it. Fools Crow's grandfather had told of a much simpler life when the decisions were easier -- when to move camp, when to go to the trading house across the Medicine Line, where the hunting would be best, if it was time to raid the Crow or Snake horses."

Patience

It is possible that the culture of the world Muslim community, including its religious and secular institutions, simply is not yet equipped to confront the radicals in the way that Thomas Friedman and the rest of us might wish. A lack of social capital, or what James Bennett calls "civil society," means that the Muslim community's circuits are overloaded. Like the Native Americans living in Montana in 1870, Muslims are confronted with too much change happening too quickly.

We live in a "can-do" society. If a terrorist group arose from within Western culture, after one or two atrocities it would be strangled by a myriad of networks, community organizations, and political entities capable of enforcing group norms.

Perhaps Muslim society cannot address radical terrorism with its existing institutional base. If so, then it will take time for new organizations to emerge within the Muslim world that are capable of effectively promulgating and enforcing prohibitions against terrorism.

I am not trying to absolve moderate Muslims, and moderate Muslim leaders, of responsibility for helping to end the barbaric gestures of terrorism. I agree with Friedman that in the end the only humane way to end the war between the West and radical Islam is for moderate Muslims to exercise better leadership. However, the approach that I would favor with moderate Muslims is high expectations rather than ultimatums.

We should not be tolerant or passive in response to terrorism. We should continue to pursue, incarcerate, and kill terrorists -- without apologies or mindless insinuations. As to the Muslims who are not active terrorists, we should be particularly hard on those who voice moderation in Western-style press conferences but who preach hatred when they think that no one from the West is watching.

However, we should not rush to declare that the moderates' cause is hopeless. Their task may be more difficult than we can appreciate. If we are to avoid turning our clash with radical Muslims into a re-run of 1870, we will need patience.

Arnold Kling is author of Learning Economics.

Copyright ? 2005 Tech Central Station - www.techcentralstation.com

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 05:10:56 PM »

They will attack exactly where they said they would. Unless they have something blocking them.

I also have the feeling that the london bus was not meant to explode because it was an hour later, because all were tubes but 1 bus. maybe the guy supposed to plan the bomb had a major problem to plant it where he should have and not knowing what to do, took the bus instead, knowing his bomb would go off anyway.

It just seems higly illogical that all tubes explode in the same area and for some unknown reason, an hour later, a double decker blows. it makes no sense to me or my logic.

Well jess ill guess i nail this one over to you as you ahve read a tonne on the subject. me....... got alot from everywhere........ but jess based on what you have read..... doesnt it always seem that the ex-agents...... always seem to be rather stupid.... and well bomber for the most part are rather stupid in deployment of their bombs.

take london as it is most recent. ok at approx  the same time the "underground" bombs go off causing huge amounts of panic and shutting down the train system. if we take yours idea that it was not timed proper of the bomber missed his target... etc.... how mush more whould have been killed in the stations and on the trains? most likely a fair number... injured would have increased by about another 150+ dead by about 15-30. all in all not a bad day for terror.

lets run this scenario.

ok so you set off 3 bombs on trains causing a shut down of the system.... cause a delay of travlers causing an increase in the number of people in the stations now getting evac'd. at 4 extremely busy stations you have remote bombs in the trashyou can have it out side if you want, but you put them at a choke point... say in near the stairwell people will herd back into the station..... you then blow th ones agfter 1-2 mins that rmain in the station. you could have increased the number of dead and injured by 1000%. now if you extend it to the bus system and manage to get say 15 busses that are leaving other stations with full loads..... wait till they reach a busy intersection..... and suicide the busses.... you just tacked on at least another 500% based on those numbers you would have increased the death toll fomr... 57 now? to 855..... injured would be close on 4000-5000..... gve or take on the injuries.... as where teh numbers of dead would climb simple injuries would tend to reduce.... and critical injuries would rise... so with all honesty injuries would remain at about 2000.

thats why its of my opnion that the delay bomb may have been intended..... and timed.... just that it was miss timed maybe the spread should have been 10mins not 60..... but you see the point.

ladt, but not least, few terrorists now do things for a " cause" since economy or money are causes in themselves.

Se what i'm getting at ? no, probably not.

How easy would it be for IRA  members, in exchange of a juicy amount, to plant a bomb in london without getting any hassle ?

A favor against a favor, and i have read of people being extremely loyal in cases of " friendships", and it's funny how money makes friends you'd never have otherwise.

For money, it could have been anyone trained well enough.

And secret services KNOW Ben Laden trained or his money trained almost ALL terrorist groups in the world, trained the same way, i nthe same deserts, ont oythe same devices, and probably by the same people.

Oosp, is the task easier or more complicated now ?

yes human capicity to work and do almost anything for money is insane. However I will accept that perhaps I over estiamte howmany are relgious zealots going to god as a soilder. If you will accept that you under estimate how many that actualy do do it for hatred of the US and for love of god.

Also, since you mention talking tactics, why not give an opinion on secret services of different countries.

After all, we pay taxes, their job is paid by us, so we may as well comment, don't you think ?

As for the Jihad, yes, some are into it for religious reasons, their crusade as they call it, but few.

Look at how much Arafat made over the years ?

How come such a " saint" for some people managed to get 500 billion dollars ?

ya i know its rather inresing is it not?

and by and large to talk about terroism you have to also work the CT side as well. with that note ill have somethings on Marine and US army trainning for Basic on "IED's"

Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 05:14:18 PM »

Well here is what is done purely on basic... this is not even SF stuff..... and you have not even became full military yet Wink

Battling Bushwhackers
U.S. Army recruits prepare for highway ambushes in Iraq.

By W. Thomas Smith Jr.

Fort Jackson, S.C. ? Its engine gunning to life, the big five-ton truck jerks into gear then begins rolling down an isolated stretch of sandy dirt highway. Seated in the truck-bed on a centerline bench are 16 young American soldiers. All are armed with M16A2 rifles, and all are dripping sweat in the near-100-degree heat and unimaginable humidity beneath combat uniforms, Kevlar helmets, and bulletproof vests. Eight of the soldiers are facing portside (left). Their backs are to the other eight soldiers who are facing starboard (right). All weapons are locked-and-loaded, aiming out at the countryside from both sides of the truck.

Two sergeants are standing between the two groups of soldiers.

As the truck rounds a corner near several wrecked, burned, and bullet-riddled vehicles, a soaking rain begins, turning the soldiers? uniforms and helmet covers from a woodland camouflage to a dark green.

No one is talking. The only sound is the rain, the squeaking of the truck?s undercarriage, the engine, and the occasional soldier tapping on the bottom of his gray, metal magazine to make sure it is properly locked into the magazine-well of his rifle.

?BOOM!? The earth-jarring sound of an IED (improvised explosive device) detonating a few feet from the truck momentarily stuns everyone except Staff Sergeant Osvaldo Rodriguez.

?Fire! Open fire!? he shouts at the portside group.

The truck slows, lurches once, then halts. Short bursts of fire crackle from the muzzles of the M16s.

The rain is now falling in sheets.

?Dismount! Dismount! Get out of the truck! Move!? Rodriguez shouts at the soldiers on starboard.

The portside group remains in the truck and continues pouring a murderous fire into an enemy ambush position. Despite being encumbered with personal gear and weapons, the starboard side soldiers leap with an almost athletic grace from the rear of the truck and sprint to positions between the vehicle and the enemy. Dropping to prone positions in the mud, they thumb-off their rifle safeties, and begin blasting away at the enemy. As they do so, the soldiers who first began firing switch on safeties and begin leaping from the truck as quickly and as much like clockwork as the others.

These soldiers have been in the Army for only seven weeks. They are not yet in Iraq or Afghanistan. In fact, they have another two weeks of basic training ahead of them before graduation, then on to a few weeks of advanced individual training (AIT).

But even at this stage, their performance is impressive. They all move in-sync with one another, reacting to commands as if this response to a vehicle-disabling IED blast followed by an immediate enemy ambush is second nature.

With the smoke from the exploded IED now dissipating in the rain, the soldiers continue firing at a variety of man-sized pop-up targets at varying distances.

In a real fight, the targets would be shooting back, and the badly wounded on both sides would be screaming. But this live-fire convoy exercise in the sandhills and piney woods of Fort Jackson, S.C. is as realistic as can be allowed in a training environment. It has to be. According to the Army, many ? if not most ? of these young recruits will soon be in harm?s way. The biggest threat to their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan will be roadside bombs, highway ambushes, and suicide bombers. And not being assigned to a combat occupational specialty is no guarantee that these soldiers won?t find themselves in the middle of a full-blown firefight.

?Most of the soldiers who graduate from basic combat training, can expect to be deployed into an AOR [area of responsibility] which will require them to travel in convoys,? according to a U.S. Army document, Convoy Live Fire for Basic Combat Training, used by instructors at Fort Jackson. Additionally, ?100 percent of the soldiers who graduate from BCT will travel and operate in their AOR via convoy operations in soft-skinned vehicles. The threat?s main TTP [tactics, techniques, and procedures] for attacking U.S. forces in theater is to avoid our strength and seek weakness in soft-skinned vehicles.?

Soft vehicles aren?t the enemy?s only consideration. Another concern is the combat capability of the chosen target. If a unit is less capable than others of launching an effective counter-attack, the more likely it is to be targeted for ambush.

?The enemy chooses when, where, and how he will strike, and he usually tries to choose softer targets,? Brigadier General Abraham Turner, commanding general of Fort Jackson, tells NRO. ?You see, an infantry platoon is a hard target. If the bad guys go after an infantry platoon, they know that platoon may take them out before they?ve accomplished their mission. Infantrymen are trained to fight off attackers and defeat them. The bad guys know this.?

Indeed. Last week, a U.S. Marine convoy ? primarily manned by support (non-combat) Marines, most of whom were female ? was targeted by an al Qaeda suicide bomber. Five Marines (two of them female) and one female sailor were killed in the attack.

Because they cannot stand toe-to-toe with U.S. and allied ground combat forces in a pitched battle, ambushes and IED detonations on passing vehicles and foot patrols are Al Qaeda?s tactics of choice.

How to respond to those tactics is the responsibility of combat commanders who?ve been there and experienced the reality on the ground. They bring that experience home to share with American recruits who must develop the instincts to survive once they deploy.

?If I was a general for a day, I?d have them [the recruits] do this convoy training 50 times over,? says Captain Jeremy Smith, a recruit company commander who, while serving with 101st Airborne Division in Iraq, experienced and survived an IED attack. ?It?s great training in terms of teaching the soldier how to handle the weapon in this environment and being confident that he can survive it. Also, these soldiers here are going to get more training on this when they graduate and get to their unit before they go to Iraq.?

How long might it be before some of these soldiers find themselves in Iraq?

?They?ve got to have 30 days of training [post BCT] before being deployed,? says Smith. ?But it?s fast. We had a soldier just out of basic training, did his additional 30 days, two weeks later, he was killed in Iraq.?

Aside from responding to an IED blast, firing, dismounting the truck, and repositioning on the ground; recruits are taught to identify and engage targets from moving, bouncing vehicles that are traveling at different speeds.

They come to the week-seven convoy exercise fully prepared. They?ve already qualified on the range, firing the rifle at stationary and pop-up targets, and they?ve developed reflexive firing skills. Reflexive firing is a quick-fire method wherein soldiers are trained to instantly bring the rifle up to the ready position and fire into a target without aiming the weapon from the shoulder. Though reflexive firing is not employed from the back of a five-ton, it is useful in all live-fire exercises because through-it recruits develop a confidence in their ability to handle the rifle in rapidly changing gunfights, and convoy ambushes are always rapidly changing.

From a tower overlooking the ?Old Anzio? range where the convoy exercise is taking place, Lt. Col. Fred Johnson, a battalion commander at Fort Jackson, adds, ?These soldiers today are joining the Army knowing they are going to war. It?s up to us to make sure they are ready for battle.?

? A former U.S. Marine infantry leader and paratrooper, W. Thomas Smith Jr. is a freelance journalist and the author of four books, including the Alpha Bravo Delta Guide to American Airborne Forces.

http://www.nationalreview.com/smitht/smith200506280841.asp

Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 05:32:13 PM »

With a tagline of 'Jihad Unspun: News that let's you decide' it seems to take a very biased point of view towards the global war on terror.

http://www.jihadunspun.com

And the uneasy feeling I got while reading the site...what else can I say but Canadian owned and operated.(Bev Giesbrecht aka. Khadija Abdul Qahaar ,a muslim convert and Vancouver resident )

[fact check: do a 'WHOIS' on jihadunspun.com or a google search on 'Bev Giesbrecht']

hmmm man this site is well...... you can read for yourself......

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 06:11:44 PM »

I am going to have to get my logics working tomorow, as it's a bit late here tonight and i have to carfully read and re read what you've put so that i don't do the " dumb me" impression tomorow when i reply to this.

But it looks fascinating from here.

Finally some real interesting subjects !!!!

Nothing to say
Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 06:17:19 PM »

ahhh ma chere im glad to accomadate Wink

lol

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2005, 06:58:56 PM »

As I've stated before, the only way to destroy terrorism is to kill large numbers of people in the countries that sponsor it. These countries living in the dark Ages need to be told that we are not going to fuck around any longer. MASSIVE bombing campaigns would be a good way of telling them. We need to fight fire with fire. They enjoy killing civilians, lets kill their civilians. They like to kidnap and descecrate nuns and debase other symbols of christianity, lets destroy Mecca. Its time to rid the world of this scum once and for all, and nuking some cities and napalming some villages would be a good start. You think this is crazy, but when another 9/11 happens in the US or Europe, its gonna happen.

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2005, 07:05:40 PM »

To me, the only way to kill terrorism is to, as a first, grant people what is theirs, and that's ,as a first, intelligence :

once our world has stopped thinking all white creatures are evoluted and all the other chimps, then, we got a huge step towards a better understanding of the situation.

Nothing to say
Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 03:59:47 AM »

As I've stated before, the only way to destroy terrorism is to kill large numbers of people in the countries that sponsor it. These countries living in the dark Ages need to be told that we are not going to fuck around any longer. MASSIVE bombing campaigns would be a good way of telling them. We need to fight fire with fire. They enjoy killing civilians, lets kill their civilians. They like to kidnap and descecrate nuns and debase other symbols of christianity, lets destroy Mecca. Its time to rid the world of this scum once and for all, and nuking some cities and napalming some villages would be a good start. You think this is crazy, but when another 9/11 happens in the US or Europe, its gonna happen.

Jesus f***ing christ !!!!  nervous confused
I haven't been here for a few days and when I come back I come accross the same stupidities that were being said before the Iraq war.
Dude, do you really think what you're saying ? If you do I suppose you never travelled and only know the city you live in ! If you do have travelled and been abroad I can't find any excuses to the enormities you're writting ...  Roll Eyes Tongue
Fight fire with fire ...  Roll Eyes Ah Metallica are indeed great philosophers !!!  Roll Eyes Tongue

The force ... the force ...
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 04:13:08 AM »

Fighting fire with fire to deal with terrorists has nothing to do with Metallica. I know, you're a liberal pacifist who wants to bow down in fear to these fucking cowards, but thats not how you defeat them. What more do these people have to do for you to understand what we're dealing with? Thousands burning in skyscrapers not enough for you? Young people dancing their last dance in a Bali nightclub not enough for you? Children blown to pieces in a Russian province not enough for you? Trains exploding in London and Spain not enough for you? I have a question for you: When is it enough? Do you even have a line in the sand? These people want to send us back to the Stone Age, and you just want to sit there and jerk off and suck your thumb while they do it?

Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2005, 06:14:53 AM »

Fighting fire with fire to deal with terrorists has nothing to do with Metallica. I know, you're a liberal pacifist who wants to bow down in fear to these fucking cowards, but thats not how you defeat them. What more do these people have to do for you to understand what we're dealing with? Thousands burning in skyscrapers not enough for you? Young people dancing their last dance in a Bali nightclub not enough for you? Children blown to pieces in a Russian province not enough for you? Trains exploding in London and Spain not enough for you? I have a question for you: When is it enough? Do you even have a line in the sand? These people want to send us back to the Stone Age, and you just want to sit there and jerk off and suck your thumb while they do it?

I have nothing against fighting the terrorists ... But since when innocent civilians, the one you want to nuke, are terrorists ? With your logic, if a marine kills an iraqi a member of his family would have the right to enter your house and kill and torture and burn it to the ground. Is that fair ? Well it matches your fight fire with fire theory !
And please don't come up with the pacifist liberal shit because I'm taking the subway here in Paris everyday and everybody in here has only one thing in mind when down there.? Tongue
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 06:42:49 AM by Rain » Logged

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2005, 06:19:53 AM »

Jesus f***ing christ !!!!  nervous confused
I haven't been here for a few days and when I come back I come accross the same stupidities that were being said before the Iraq war.
Dude, do you really think what you're saying ? If you do I suppose you never travelled and only know the city you live in ! If you do have travelled and been abroad I can't find any excuses to the enormities you're writting ...  Roll Eyes Tongue
Fight fire with fire ...  Roll Eyes Ah Metallica are indeed great philosophers !!!  Roll Eyes Tongue

rain, can't you see that he is playing Smiley
he's justbeing funny Smiley gosh.

dont take jameslofton too seriously, he doesnt think .... uh...doesnt think what he's saying.

Prometheus MacMaul > soldiers > 16 years old !!! ... man, they go from Halo 2 to real shooting ....

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2005, 07:17:09 AM »

Rain, France has been pacifying these fucking cowards for years. So when you ride the subway, don't worry, you're not a target. Its the countries who have the courage to fight these bastards that are the targets.

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2005, 07:30:27 AM »

Rain, France has been pacifying these fucking cowards for years. So when you ride the subway, don't worry, you're not a target. Its the countries who have the courage to fight these bastards that are the targets.

uuum, last bomb by arabs in france : 1994, in the tube/subway

Actually, it's funny, but the english, as we speak, have begged the cowards to let them use their secret services ( who are damn good btw)

Oh, and even america now admits france is extremely knowledgeable when it concerns these terrorists.

You know, when you attack, you have no time to watch, but right now, what could save everyone, is what people's conclusions are, after watching for a while.

You can't act and trhink.

France is more known for thinking.

Considering what's happened in NY, Madrid and London, and considering you ( coalition) ACTED, considering that didn't work, don't you think now is the time someone THOUGHT ?

Nothing to say
Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2005, 09:02:23 AM »

That shows how you lack knowledge of what happening in the world. We already had our share of bombings in the parisian subway ! thank you very much !  Lips Sealed Tongue

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2005, 09:13:36 AM »

Oh yeah, France does a real good job at thinking. They sat on their ass in WW2, bowed down to Hitler, and my grandpa and thousands of other americans had to free them from the germans. In the 1980's, France didnt do a damn thing in trying to help end the cold war, France was too busy thinking. In the 1990's, with the atrocities going on in Bosnia/Kosovo, France was so busy thinking, the US had to fight a war on France's own continent, the US successfully stopping it from spreading. 9/11 happens, making the world open its eyes to the evils ahead, and France decides to busy itself thinking. The war in Iraq starts, which pitted the world's best democracies against Saddam, France decides to twiddle its thumbs and think. I have a question for you: If a catastrophic nuclear or chemical attack were unleashed by Al Queda on Paris, would France be too busy thinking? Of course they would. France would be thinking of Bush's phone number so the US can come to the rescue, like we always have, and always will.

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2005, 09:19:52 AM »

Oh yeah, France does a real good job at thinking. They sat on their ass in WW2, bowed down to Hitler, and my grandpa and thousands of other americans had to free them from the germans. In the 1980's, France didnt do a damn thing in trying to help end the cold war, France was too busy thinking. In the 1990's, with the atrocities going on in Bosnia/Kosovo, France was so busy thinking, the US had to fight a war on France's own continent, the US successfully stopping it from spreading. 9/11 happens, making the world open its eyes to the evils ahead, and France decides to busy itself thinking. The war in Iraq starts, which pitted the world's best democracies against Saddam, France decides to twiddle its thumbs and think. I have a question for you: If a catastrophic nuclear or chemical attack were unleashed by Al Queda on Paris, would France be too busy thinking? Of course they would. France would be thinking of Bush's phone number so the US can come to the rescue, like we always have, and always will.

You know, you didn't seem more clever attacked on your soil by ben laden than france was when the german attacked. rofl

Actually, when you have been attacked so many times by a neighbour, you have two choices : you fight or you don't.

When you come to france, to normandy, today, you"d better not start your speech, because there were more french wome nraped by americans than germans. Actually, german SOLDIERS were good guys, fighting a territorial war, nothing more, nothing less. But usually, they even paid for the milk they got from farms and stuff. Very educated.

France does have HORRIBLE stories about Gi's, so stop your thing, our EDUCATED country is not irak, you cannot make epople believe you are heroes. The americans, on our soil, behaved like DOGS. and were not alone in the liberation of EUROPE, france being a tiny tiny part of what was under german control.

Now, kosovo, we were, and are still there. My ex is still there you fuckwit. he is called william and risks his life day and night for people like you !

Now, we had to fight more wars on our own continent than you probably ever will and you know where lies our pride ? We were helped by no one before the USA existed, world history proves it, therefore, you can shut it.

We have an existence of 1400 odd years as a united country. And in these 1400 years, we have needed help few times.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 09:25:27 AM by Mademoiselle aka Jessica » Logged

Nothing to say
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2005, 09:43:10 AM »

You're so full of shit, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. My grandpa was too busy killing germans so you wouldn't have to worship Hitler for the rest of your lives. There wasn't any time to rape french women. You compare our response to 9/11 to the french response to the german invasion? Damn, thats hilarious! After 9/11, we bombed the living shit out of Afghanistan and Iraq, and had covert operations going in Indonesia, Columbia, Somalia, Phillipines, and Kosovo. What was the French response to the German invasion? Asking Hitler to pull his pants down and bend over. If Hitler's body was discovered, there would still be a french lip imprint on his ass. You might like the way France does things, but I prefer the american response. If Al Queda ever invades France, dont kiss Bin Laden's ass for too long, because there is gonna be a US cruise missile heading straight for his asshole.

Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2005, 10:44:18 AM »

You're so full of shit, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. My grandpa was too busy killing germans so you wouldn't have to worship Hitler for the rest of your lives. There wasn't any time to rape french women. You compare our response to 9/11 to the french response to the german invasion? Damn, thats hilarious! After 9/11, we bombed the living shit out of Afghanistan and Iraq, and had covert operations going in Indonesia, Columbia, Somalia, Phillipines, and Kosovo. What was the French response to the German invasion? Asking Hitler to pull his pants down and bend over. If Hitler's body was discovered, there would still be a french lip imprint on his ass. You might like the way France does things, but I prefer the american response. If Al Queda ever invades France, dont kiss Bin Laden's ass for too long, because there is gonna be a US cruise missile heading straight for his asshole.

Oh my god !!!!  confused nervous

You're really unbelievable ... man you know a lot about France ... have you ever been here ?

If I have to bow down and ask the United States for help and be eternally thankful afterwards ... so do you ... Lafayette ? Ring a bell ?

And stop wanting to nuke eveyone's ass because that's the best way for you to have your own ass nuked !

And I have to remind you we were w/ you in afganisthan ... and in the first Iraq war ... our troops were in ex-yougoslavia ... we're not and never were sitting on our asses ... And our dicks are bigger than yours type of debates are riduculous.
And for ww2 we declared war against germany in 1939 ... where were you back then ? I know it's a stupid statement but I want you to understand that against your stupid statements we can find some of the same level !

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: