Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 02:13:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228140 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Is It True Bin Laden Has A List
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is It True Bin Laden Has A List  (Read 7130 times)
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« on: July 11, 2005, 11:31:51 AM »

Im 16 and From Canada and someone said Bin Laden has a list of countruies hes attacking and Canada is next..Is this true?

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 11:37:02 AM »

Well, ben laden for a first may be dead, we cannot know if he's alive.

Whichever terrorist group atacked great britain probably has a list, which is very simple it seems from wha they said themselves :

Any country that's teamed the USA for this crap in Irak is going to get death for it.

They said next were Italy and Denmark, Denmark being 1st on list.

Oh, everyone said they'd had a " failure" in their intelligence system, can they change the chords next time ?

Nothing to say
MCT
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 11:49:40 AM »

Im 16 and From Canada and someone said Bin Laden has a list of countruies hes attacking and Canada is next..Is this true?

Yes. Don't you remember when he was making the list? Checking it twice? Going around everywhere with his AK and polling people to find out if they were naughty or nice?
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 12:12:15 PM »

Well, ben laden for a first may be dead, we cannot know if he's alive.

well jessica..... for that matter..... can you and I prove without a shadow of a doubt over the interent that we are actualy the same person we always were?...... cause i heard a rummour that hitler isnt dead and hes hiding out in with the PLA........ rofl

Whichever terrorist group atacked great britain probably has a list, which is very simple it seems from wha they said themselves :

Any country that's teamed the USA for this crap in Irak is going to get death for it.

They said next were Italy and Denmark, Denmark being 1st on list.

Oh, everyone said they'd had a " failure" in their intelligence system, can they change the chords next time ?

standard op for terror cells is they will be given 2-4 objectives that they will set up the base infastructure to accomplish. at some point they will be activated for one or 2 ops......... and then maybe as short as 2 weeks prior to they will know what they are going for out of the 2 ops....... if they are in the same general location and is a low risk targets both maybe done..... but if both are high risk one will be selected. in anyone city there could be as many as 12 cells all operating on their own...... or as few as one. they never know their controlers, and never know the memebrs of another cell. the controlers are really a cell onto its self that handles all the main cordnation of the basc cells..... though exact planning may not be known..... and its done so that if any one member is caught the entire network cannont be spoiled.

Denmark maybe the next target... so may italy....... hell it maybe the US..... IMO the attack was going to occur in waht ever city was selected for the 2012 games as a statement. Personally Id feel a whole lot safer if the games are in London...... or well if they were in Moscow.......

ok i have to ask you this.... think about where you are in canada...... how would it benifit the Jihad by hitting anything in your area? Being Canadian if a major strike occured in canada and took out 100+ civi's and injured 500+ it would make such a resolve within canada.... and for canada on the world stage that the US would get such support from us on the battle fronts that it would actually scare me.....basing on probilities  and such...... hell we can bring in chaos theory into it as well...... if an attack occured it would be on 1 of 6 things : 1. population attack in a major city...... 2. westren or eastren canada..."alberta/Newfoundland" oil reserves. 3. the candu reactors in Ontario.... fall out would spread over a huge area of the eastren seaboard. the reactors in NB same thing except only canadain lives. 4. border crossings, it will hurt the economic stability of canada and the US causing massive delays and market damage. 5. Major sea shipping port. attack a couple container ships at their berths, and hit the yards them seleves. again a total economice hit. 6. a military target.... most likely CFLRS St. Jean, in PQ, the maing trainning hub for Canadian regualr force trainning... at any time there can be more the a 1000 trainnees on base...... a quick hit on the mega on a week night would set back the CF expansion for more then a few years.

those are teh most pratical attack sites....... granted you can always add in land marks, seats of goverment etc....... but by and large they the 6 i have listed above will affect the larger majoirty of citizens.... caus ethe most turmoil..... and make the larger set backs for canada and the US. For the military side, the US is counting on the military expansion of the Canadians, to allow for a withdrawl of troops from some areas that we can take over the majority of their deployments in those regions. It is one of the main reasons that we are retasking to Kandahar from kabul... and increasing our force strength, is so the US can get some troops on stand down and redeployment.

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 12:13:05 PM »

Yes. Don't you remember when he was making the list? Checking it twice? Going around everywhere with his AK and polling people to find out if they were naughty or nice?

rofl hurry your ass up too foo almost 2.... and i need smokes Wink

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 12:30:05 PM »

well jessica..... for that matter..... can you and I prove without a shadow of a doubt over the interent that we are actualy the same person we always were?...... cause i heard a rummour that hitler isnt dead and hes hiding out in with the PLA........ rofl

Without the shadow a doubt, no. With few doubts, yes. As for Hitler, he has been dead for 58 years now.

standard op for terror cells is they will be given 2-4 objectives that they will set up the base infastructure to accomplish. at some point they will be activated for one or 2 ops......... and then maybe as short as 2 weeks prior to they will know what they are going for out of the 2 ops....... if they are in the same general location and is a low risk targets both maybe done..... but if both are high risk one will be selected. in anyone city there could be as many as 12 cells all operating on their own...... or as few as one. they never know their controlers, and never know the memebrs of another cell. the controlers are really a cell onto its self that handles all the main cordnation of the basc cells..... though exact planning may not be known..... and its done so that if any one member is caught the entire network cannont be spoiled.

Denmark maybe the next target... so may italy....... hell it maybe the US..... IMO the attack was going to occur in waht ever city was selected for the 2012 games as a statement. Personally Id feel a whole lot safer if the games are in London...... or well if they were in Moscow.......

I don't think the next attacks will be in the usa. They seem to follow a moral line ( although a lot of people can't see what's moral about planting bombs, i know, agree bla bla bla, its not the point ) therefore, they WILL do what they said. They will attack exactly where they said they would. Unless they have something blocking them.

I also have the feeling that the london bus was not meant to explode because it was an hour later, because all were tubes but 1 bus. maybe the guy supposed to plan the bomb had a major problem to plant it where he should have and not knowing what to do, took the bus instead, knowing his bomb would go off anyway.

It just seems higly illogical that all tubes explode in the same area and for some unknown reason, an hour later, a double decker blows. it makes no sense to me or my logic.

Now, not trying to be a pest, but no need pissing the whole plent off at customs, the people planting bombs, for most and for the people organising their part, usually nationals of the country.

And if their rally word is "muslim", then, why look only for dark skinned people with a big nose ? ( who did this 60/65 years ago, reminds me od some austrian born for some reason .....)

There are as white, black and asian muslims.

Who live i nthe countries, have famillies, jobs, who are respected within their communities.

ladt, but not least, few terrorists now do things for a " cause" since economy or money are causes in themselves.

Se what i'm getting at ? no, probably not.

How easy would it be for IRA  members, in exchange of a juicy amount, to plant a bomb in london without getting any hassle ?

A favor against a favor, and i have read of people being extremely loyal in cases of " friendships", and it's funny how money makes friends you'd never have otherwise.

For money, it could have been anyone trained well enough.

And secret services KNOW Ben Laden trained or his money trained almost ALL terrorist groups in the world, trained the same way, i nthe same deserts, ont oythe same devices, and probably by the same people.

Oosp, is the task easier or more complicated now ?

Nothing to say
BigCombo
Rocker

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 12:34:43 PM »

Bin Laden's main goal is to bankrupt the US.  W is playing right into his hand.
Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2005, 12:44:40 PM »

too take care of your post first....... yes and no....... it is a mian point...... but for you homework i want to give me the reason why its not... and what the alternate is.

now back to Jessica.....(hows the preggers coming good i hope... time passes fast wha?)

for the most part jess.... i ahve hit those points about terroism that you have made. and they are most likely the most solid points to stand with. And i couldnt agree more with ya that it is rather "puritian" the manner in which terror suspects are profiled and innocents are being harassed. as fo the delayed bus explosion ill give that to you as well..... but ill go farther.. and mak a thread for terroist tactics and gurrilla combat later and show some alternates. though ocoms razor.

and though i do have a hard time going purely to the greed of humainty when speaking of jihad..... i do see your point....... but remeber for the msot part this sia  relgious pact that they are going through.

J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2005, 12:52:52 PM »

I doubt Canada will be hit, we didnt go to Iraq, and by and large if anything we give terrorists safe haven cause its so easy to get into our Country.

Fuck All Y'all
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2005, 01:06:24 PM »

too take care of your post first....... yes and no....... it is a mian point...... but for you homework i want to give me the reason why its not... and what the alternate is.

now back to Jessica.....(hows the preggers coming good i hope... time passes fast wha?)

for the most part jess.... i ahve hit those points about terroism that you have made. and they are most likely the most solid points to stand with. And i couldnt agree more with ya that it is rather "puritian" the manner in which terror suspects are profiled and innocents are being harassed. as fo the delayed bus explosion ill give that to you as well..... but ill go farther.. and mak a thread for terroist tactics and gurrilla combat later and show some alternates. though ocoms razor.

and though i do have a hard time going purely to the greed of humainty when speaking of jihad..... i do see your point....... but remeber for the msot part this sia  relgious pact that they are going through.

Fast yes, but never fast enough, i wish i was there, screaming my lungs out for a bit until baby boy popped his head out ..he is getting a bit heavier now lol

On subject, yes, a thread on terrorist tactics is a good idea. i have rea quite a few books written by ex intelligence people or ex spies and honestly, sometimes, their ways or terrorist ways are almost funny since their plans sometimes work onloy because of coincidence that day.There ARE some funnies.

Also, since you mention talking tactics, why not give an opinion on secret services of different countries.

After all, we pay taxes, their job is paid by us, so we may as well comment, don't you think ?

As for the Jihad, yes, some are into it for religious reasons, their crusade as they call it, but few.

Look at how much Arafat made over the years ?

How come such a " saint" for some people managed to get 500 billion dollars ?

Nothing to say
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2005, 01:34:49 PM »

How would we know Huh

Quick! To the bandwagon!
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2005, 02:41:06 PM »

Canada is supposedly on a list of targets, but i'm not shaking in my boots in Hamilton

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2005, 04:52:57 PM »

exatly K...... been awhile since i have seen you around......

and Jess i pulled all this into the new thread......

BigCombo im still waiting Wink

lol

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2005, 05:13:39 PM »

Im not saying I would be affected but i travel to Toronto lots and have lots of freinds and shit so i was Just Wondering

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2005, 05:18:21 PM »

well its a personal logic quistion for you.... think about everythignthat can be attacked..... then think how good a target it is to attack toronto...... IMO london was BC it is host of 2012...... purely IMO

Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2005, 05:25:35 PM »

Canada is supposedly on a list of targets, but i'm not shaking in my boots in Hamilton
That's cause he'd take one look downtown in the Hammer and run hihi then get lost for an eternity up and down all the oneway streets...sooo, no, I don't think we're on the list...unless of course he wanted our beer nervous

Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2005, 05:34:26 PM »

That's cause he'd take one look downtown in the Hammer and run hihi then get lost for an eternity up and down all the oneway streets...sooo, no, I don't think we're on the list...unless of course he wanted our beer nervous

LMAO

man its been ages since i was in hamilton..... was this little pub on queen.... near a TD bank..... what an awsome spot....

BigCombo
Rocker

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2005, 07:43:20 PM »

exatly K...... been awhile since i have seen you around......

and Jess i pulled all this into the new thread......

BigCombo im still waiting Wink

lol

Bankrupting the United States is Bin Laden's main goal.  His alternative goals are to kill as many Americans as possible  ie.    9/11.  Its a cause and effect relationship.   9/11 caused this administration to spend hundreds of billions of dollars (which the country doesn't have) for counter terrorism operations.  This is only part of the country's path toward bankruptcy.  W slashed taxes which was fine when there was a surplus thanks to the Clinton administration.  However, now W is "spending like a liberal".  He promised to halve the annual budget deficit during last fall's debate; but this still leaves the aggregate decifit rising without stop.  This will eventually burn the economy.   
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2005, 08:24:19 PM »

I doubt Canada will be hit, we didnt go to Iraq, and by and large if anything we give terrorists safe haven cause its so easy to get into our Country.

The CN tower. Its his next target because he knows we would be lost without it nervous  hihi

In all seriousness, Bin Laden wouldnt attack Canada because we never wronged him. He hates the US.[quote

author=Mademoiselle link=topic=21519.msg368870#msg368870 date=1121101584]
As for the Jihad, yes, some are into it for religious reasons, their crusade as they call it, but few.

Jihad is actully against the teachings of Islam. Just thought i might clerify that up.  ok

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2005, 08:25:52 PM »

well its a personal logic quistion for you.... think about everythignthat can be attacked..... then think how good a target it is to attack toronto...... IMO london was BC it is host of 2012...... purely IMO

What, they planned the whole thing in a day?

Paris were hot favourites, remember....

Possible, that was the reason, by all means but...Plausable? Maybe not so much.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: