Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 02:13:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  two faced axl bashers
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: two faced axl bashers  (Read 16387 times)
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #120 on: July 17, 2005, 02:35:43 AM »

You know I honestly think Axl could walk out of his house right now and go on a shooting spree and some of the people on this board would defend it as an act of artistic expression.  Nobody is above criticism...even the mighty Axl Rose.  Axl deserves plenty of criticism.  In fact I think you can even justify full blown Axl bashing.  I love the guy, but if any rock star in the world deserves some bashing its Axl.  You know what will stop the bashing and criticism...a fucking album.  A good album that is.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #121 on: July 17, 2005, 01:55:16 PM »

for f##ks sake.WHY?what do you know that i dont that gives you the right to bash axl.you or anybody else cant bash him coz u dont know f##k all about whats going on.the only thing u can bash is the new songs weve heard and we dont even know what there gonna sound like IF there on the album.even if this was a f###n bon jovi board id defend the guy coz its wrong to comment on shit that u dont understand.so dont give me that f###n shooting spree crap!!!!

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #122 on: July 17, 2005, 11:35:04 PM »

for f##ks sake.WHY?what do you know that i dont that gives you the right to bash axl.you or anybody else cant bash him coz u dont know f##k all about whats going on.the only thing u can bash is the new songs weve heard and we dont even know what there gonna sound like IF there on the album.even if this was a f###n bon jovi board id defend the guy coz its wrong to comment on shit that u dont understand.so dont give me that f###n shooting spree crap!!!!

Do you have a problem typing the word fuck?  You're right we have no idea what is going on with Axl.  And we can bash him for that.  When other bands go this long without releasing an album they usually give their loyal fans some sort of explanation.  If Axl doesn't think enough of us to give us one, then he can go fuck himself.  You can worship him all you want, has it gotten you anything yet?

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2005, 02:22:24 AM »

I like Axl enough to support the new band, drive 5 hrs one way to see him play (twice) and check for updates. I've been a fan since the very begining and probably always will be.

But I think that I have the right to think that the no show/no explaination in Philly was lame, showing up late to gigs is lame, and the overall secrecy is lame. I can and will say it. I don't think it's two faced at all. I can respect somebody's work but scratch my head at the actions too can't I? Of course I can.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: