Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 02:02:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  two faced axl bashers
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: two faced axl bashers  (Read 16380 times)
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« on: July 08, 2005, 08:49:10 PM »

why do sooooooo many poeple out there have a chip on there shoulder about axl.poeple who were once his fans now come to GNR sites and do nothing but dig axl.ive been coming to this site for a few years now and over the past couple of years ive noticed a lot more axl bashing going on.now where do i start,i am a BIG gnr fan just like most of you out there.my life practilly revolves around GNR and lately VR.yes i aint ashamed to admit i really do like VELVET REVOLVER.but thats a different story.i bought tickets for the shows that were never gonna happen,i watched rumoured CD release dates go by with no new album,hell i even sat and watched the whole rock in rio 2004 show live just in case.but im still a diehard GNR fan just like most of us.what is it with those of u who have decided that axl hates U and he doesnt want U to hear his music.axl bashers think axl owes them something on a personel level and they think he lives to try and please them.there the poeple who call axl a looney when its them who have a screw loose.now this aint a dig at u axl bashers (honest) but i want u to think to yourself,if CHINESE DEMOCRACY is as good as APPITITE and tops all the charts and is plastered all over MTV etc,will u go out and buy the album or wear the tshirt and say too poeple with a big grin on your face "IVE BEEN A GNR FAN FOR YEARS".coz ill tell u something now,i and proberbly alot of other TRUE fans bet u do.   

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... Gone Tomorrow

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 08:56:01 PM »

i agree, if they don't like axl then they can stay the hell away from his fan forum in the first place.

"funny how everything was roses when he held on to the guns"

"sometimes we get so tired of waiting for a way to spend our time"
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 09:36:23 PM »

Being critical is one thing,. but Axl Bashers just have nothing better to do than show their ignorance.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 09:54:54 PM »

There isnt very many Axl bashers at this site. Sure, there's a few that insult him on a personal level, but not many. Criticizing Axl's decision making process is not bashing him. Everybody here likes Axl. If they didnt, why would they be here? Everyone just wants this album to come out, so it can bring closure to our situation. Sometimes, the wait gets very frustrating, and that frustration comes out in some of our posts. When Axl reads the threads, I'm sure he realizes that none of us hate him, we just get tired of the process. I have wrote some very critical posts about the CD situation, and if Axl reads them, I'm sure that he respects my opinion and knows that I'm not attacking him on a personal level. Same can be said for the other posters too. Axl has to know that if we were on a sinking ship with him, we would not let him sink alone. I would stay in the ship with him, just so he knows that someone still cares.

willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2005, 09:56:05 PM »

Nice post! Wish more people felt the way you do!

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 11:48:56 PM »

It's true what James said.? I have seen on other sites with much more Axl bashing then on this one.? It's total frustration.? I love Axl and will always support him but I also have criticized his decision making doesn't mean it's personal, doesn't mean that if CD or Axl himself came out tomorrow that I wouldn't be there 100%.? ?It's just the wait and Axl's plan that still hasn't come to fruition, that's what feuls some frustration and negativity from some of the fans.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2005, 12:22:17 AM by DoubleTalkingJive » Logged

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2005, 12:13:43 AM »

awsome post, it makes me feel that the wait for AXL's baby alot more easier to take. Three cheer's for AXL

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2005, 12:32:49 AM »

It's true what James said.  I have seen on other sites with much more Axl bashing then on this one.  It's total frustration.  I love Axl and will always support him but I also have criticized his decision making doesn't mean it's personal, doesn't mean that if CD or Axl himself came out tomorrow that I wouldn't be there 100%.   It's just the wait and Axl's plan that still hasn't come to fruition, that's what feuls some frustration and negativity from some of the fans.

You have no right to get frustrated with him. Its not like he owes you anything. If your sick of waiting go do something else.  ok
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2005, 02:41:35 AM »

chineseblues, we DO have that right. I have spent thousands of dollars over the years on GNR, as have many others, and if we want to get frustrated at the situation, that is are right.

MikeB
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2005, 04:05:39 AM »

I have made comments here before criticizing Axl. But I didn't say I hated him , here's what I mean:

The good- Awesome singer , great stage presence, good lyricist, He's a great musician without a doubt

The bad- Now I don't know what's wrong with not liking how he caused riots at concerts and was a dickhead to his bandmates because they were cool too, like Slash ok . What's wrong with getting mad that he kept delaying this supposed-to-be-big album , I just got tired so I gave up and moved on with my life.

That dosen't make me an Axl basher one bit no
« Last Edit: July 09, 2005, 04:08:02 AM by MikeB » Logged
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2005, 04:19:52 AM »

MikeB, I totally agree. Just because we're frustrated with CD, it doesnt mean we hate him. Whats so fascinating about Axl is how he has such a hold over people's lives, for such a long period of time. Funny you mention 'moving on'. During this 12 year wait, I have 'moved on' several times, did other things and kept CD out of my mind, but I always find myself thinking about it again and start cruising the forums. The only thing that will bring closure to us hardcore fans is the release of CD. Sometimes I wonder if Axl realizes this, and it scares him. Maybe he worries that his fanbase will abandon him when CD is released, so he has decided, in his words, to "keep it to myself".

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2005, 08:30:12 AM »

i think if u read my original post again u will realise that i didnt say u hate axl,i said u think he hates u.its not the fact that poeple are frustrated its the fact that any topic ends up in axl bashing even if the topic is about ur favourite flower.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2005, 08:41:15 AM »

I agree with you about every topic going negative, we're all to blame for that, its just the frustrations coming out after 12 years of waiting. But I do NOT think Axl hates us. I've never said that, maybe some other people have. I just think Axl is a deeply troubled individual who has dug himself into a very deep hole and is going insane trying to figure a way out of it. He probably wishes he had never uttered the words 'Chinese Democracy' and 'Big Guns'. His self hype was a major mistake, and was more than likely the ruination of his career. And he knows it. I still have faith that he'll get the courage to release CD, but that faith grows weaker by the day. I just wish we could hear something positive from him. Not just an album release date, just a positive press release to know he's ok, and is capable of handling the situation.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2005, 09:28:11 AM »

chineseblues, we DO have that right. I have spent thousands of dollars over the years on GNR, as have many others, and if we want to get frustrated at the situation, that is are right.

No you dont. All the money you have spent, you got something in return. So how does that give you any right to get frustrated? You, me or anyone else have 0 right to be negative about this. You havent paid for CD so therefore you cant say shit about it  ok
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2005, 09:43:12 AM »

chinese, tell that to the people who bought tickets to the no shows. And as far as frustration goes: We all have that right. Since 1999, Axl and his band have hyped this album to unrealistic proportions. If he didnt want frustration, he shouldn't have talked about an album in 99 that we would still be waiting for in 2005 and counting..

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2005, 10:18:45 AM »

It's true what James said.? I have seen on other sites with much more Axl bashing then on this one.? It's total frustration.? I love Axl and will always support him but I also have criticized his decision making doesn't mean it's personal, doesn't mean that if CD or Axl himself came out tomorrow that I wouldn't be there 100%.? ?It's just the wait and Axl's plan that still hasn't come to fruition, that's what feuls some frustration and negativity from some of the fans.

You have no right to get frustrated with him. Its not like he owes you anything. If your sick of waiting go do something else.? ok

Chinese, as a fan who has been devoted to GNR for a long, long time and a fan of Axl Rose for a long, long time, he got me so excited when made his comeback, only to be gone AGAIN.    He does own his devoted long time fans something after his comeback.  He left with all broken promises so far,  to the people that love him the most.   If he never completes the project so be it BUT let us know so we can put some closure to the waiting.   If he does complete the project then I hope it's completed soon because Axl as a professional musician should do the right thing by his fans.

check it out!!
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2005, 10:32:14 AM »

No you dont. All the money you have spent, you got something in return. So how does that give you any right to get frustrated? You, me or anyone else have 0 right to be negative about this. You havent paid for CD so therefore you cant say shit about it? ok

no but we have been waiting 5 years for it so frustration tends to build up. And, let's face it, Axl is a wierd guy. If people bash him, thats thier problem. But most of us here critisize him for making us wait 5 years.

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2005, 10:45:02 AM »

do u really think axl is the type of guy who will be sitting in his mansion in malibu thinking to himself "i hope all my fans are sitting in there  homes and waiting for me to get this album out".I THINK NOT.no musician has a deadline to there fans.if u run out of patience then its your own fault for waiting.weve already got,in my eyes,5 off the best albums in the world and if they were the only 5 id ever hear then id still be a fan till the day i die.get on with ur lives and like ive said before when CD is released,we can have street partys and every thing,if ur  still GNR fans by then,i know i will.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2005, 10:57:22 AM »

It's true what James said.  I have seen on other sites with much more Axl bashing then on this one.  It's total frustration.  I love Axl and will always support him but I also have criticized his decision making doesn't mean it's personal, doesn't mean that if CD or Axl himself came out tomorrow that I wouldn't be there 100%.   It's just the wait and Axl's plan that still hasn't come to fruition, that's what feuls some frustration and negativity from some of the fans.

You have no right to get frustrated with him. Its not like he owes you anything. If your sick of waiting go do something else.  ok

Chinese, as a fan who has been devoted to GNR for a long, long time and a fan of Axl Rose for a long, long time, he got me so excited when made his comeback, only to be gone AGAIN.    He does own his devoted long time fans something after his comeback.  He left with all broken promises so far,  to the people that love him the most.   If he never completes the project so be it BUT let us know so we can put some closure to the waiting.   If he does complete the project then I hope it's completed soon because Axl as a professional musician should do the right thing by his fans.

Show me where he promised anything? Ive read all the interviews and seen all the bootlegs and he never made one promise in any of them. In fact at the VMA's he said "Soon is not the word".
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2005, 12:30:30 PM »

Chinese Blues...come on.....? Round 2, the mere fact in just promoting this album, the tour, the talk of the "big guns", pushing the new band and how they worked there ass off for the tour and for the album.? He has to say the word promise?

check it out!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: