Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:20:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Izzy's "Bleedin" about Axl?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Izzy's "Bleedin" about Axl?  (Read 4840 times)
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2005, 11:48:29 PM »

Maybe it'll surprise some of you, but even Snakepit's Back and Forth Again is about Axl. Read the lyrics to know what Slash feels (felt) towards Axl and some of you will talk less shit.

Not too sure about that one. Sounds like it might be until: "don't just sit there filing your nails"? Undecided

hihi yes I thought the exact same thing

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Cubb
Rocker

Get In The Ring!

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2005, 05:26:39 PM »

Haven't found a link yet, but I got some more info on the song. Its by the band SR-71. The song is simply called "Axl Rose". Its the opening track off their new album title "Here We Go Again". Unfortunately the album was only released in Japan. However you should have no problem finding it and downloading it. That's how I got it. Its really cool. This reminds me...anybody else see that album called Reinventing Axl Rose? The band its by was called Rise Against or something along those lines. There's a song off the album of the same name. The album cover is just a picture of Axl? Anybody got any info on that one?

i downloaded it today! its not a classic or anything but i like it cus the lyrics are really funny. iv only ever heard 1 other of there songs an i didnt even realise,it was calld 1985.

2 often we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures remember when someone anoys u it takes 42 muscles in ur face to frown but it only takes 4 extend ur arm an BITCHSLAP THE MOTHERFUCKER IN THE FACE!R&FnR!
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2005, 04:03:21 AM »

It is OK if you like an GNR member over the other,  but that still doesn't make it OK to bash the other one for childish reasons.
I constantly read stuff  bad things about Slash from people who like Axl and Izzy.
Slash never had problems with Izzy and are still close friends (even if it wasn't so,  why would their relations have to do anything with us spending our time about them?).
But one thing is not OK,   unobjectiv bashing of both Snakepit albums.
Snakepits are the best things that happend from ANY former GNR member!
I am not saying the rest are bad (Gilby had few great ones,  Duff,  I see many people here like Izzy's,  that's OK).
Who are you to decide what is gay and what not?
Who are you to decide what someone should or shouldn't like?
Give me a break!
I was at a ton of clubs I didn't like or were to poser and I always would say they are shit!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: