Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:29:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Where are the people who see Axl daily???? HELP US and the WORLD!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where are the people who see Axl daily???? HELP US and the WORLD!  (Read 9152 times)
W 23 AXL II
VIP

I like A minor more so than C major

« on: June 27, 2005, 12:32:21 PM »

maids, legal secretaries, taco bell employees, bankers, studio security, studio maintence crew, plumber, girlfriends, gas attendants, car salesmen, poker houses, restaurants, valet parkers, DJs, club employees, neighbors, police, computer technicians, present and past represantatives and band associates, local supermarket workers, mall cameras and security, doormen, limo drivers, swimming pool cleaner guy, local sam ash employees, virgin records employees, starbucks employees, engineers, production managers, jewelers, pizza delivery men, possible personal assistants and security, rockstar games employees for gta:san andreas

or

does axl never leave his part of the mansion?

or

does he have every single person he ever comes into contact with sign a confidentiality agreement?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 12:36:56 PM »

I bet for most of those people Axl is just Axl and not "Axl the rockstar".

So you don't see them posting on the Internet about how they saw Axl at a restaurant or driving in his car....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 01:14:34 PM »

I know axl isn't the popular guy we all knew back in the day but you would think one person would be hanging around to take his picture out of curiousity.. Maybe some big fan poparazzi.. I can't believe we have like no pics for two years, no small parties with other musicians, the guys in the band headed to the studio or something..
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2005, 01:20:13 PM »

let`s better say we have no pics for one year now, not two. but that`s not much better i guess....

i believe there are pics, but no people who post them....

anyway it doesn`t really matter to me. i`d like to have a recent pic out of curiosity, but I`ve hope that we`ll get lots of them if chinese democracy is released.

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2005, 01:33:34 PM »

Exactly how would it help us and the world out knowing that say like every Monday Axl goes to the 7-eleven for a slurpee?? confused

I don't want to know what Axl really does in his daily routine because it would probably ruin my fantasies.? no
My advise to you would be ... "Use Your Illusion"? ok

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2005, 02:41:48 PM »

The people that see Axl are on his payroll and they aint talkin. Thats why there are so few photos.
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2005, 02:44:17 PM »

Quick solution! Offer poparazzi couple hundred $$$ for some photos of Axl and there you go...recent pics. Thats the only way we'll get some.
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2005, 06:40:16 PM »

Maybe he's not a day person.

Here today...ready to rock
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2005, 07:25:50 PM »

he walks at night
the night walker
lol
 Kiss
kiss'es even in the darkness
axl rose
the night walker '
man o' man that sexy guy
axl rose yes

the one an only horsey !
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2005, 08:09:31 PM »

I said it in another thread, I am shocked at how he really keeps himself private.  Nothing gets out about him, no pics, nothing..

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... Gone Tomorrow

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2005, 09:05:38 PM »

I know axl isn't the popular guy we all knew back in the day but you would think one person would be hanging around to take his picture out of curiousity.. Maybe some big fan poparazzi.. I can't believe we have like no pics for two years, no small parties with other musicians, the guys in the band headed to the studio or something..

i agree, axl is still a rock and roll legend and millions of people still appreciate and love him, despite his long abcence from the public eye. now how many people can say that. last pic i saw of axl was from 2003, at a led zeppelin release party. he looks skinny but great and looks like he had alot of fun. hold on, let me try to find the pics for you.

"funny how everything was roses when he held on to the guns"

"sometimes we get so tired of waiting for a way to spend our time"
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2005, 09:19:07 PM »

i found out. here we go. smoking

August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2005, 09:54:24 PM »

axl definately looks great for 43. and he's still got the charisma that only axl has, look at the 3rd pic. he's a rock star if there ever was one. Cool

Boner
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2005, 09:59:59 PM »

I think I heard some were that Axl sleeps all day,and does the Studio work of Chinese Democracy at night only?
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2005, 10:13:02 PM »

I think I heard some were that Axl sleeps all day,and does the Studio work of Chinese Democracy at night only?

i've read something similar a few years ago. he's a night person, like me. Cool
this is off topic but i've also read that he rents the studio 24/7 to be able to work on the album whenever he wants without needing appointments, he just needs to call the engineers and let them know. imagine the fucking bill. interscope must really belive in this project. smoking

Twisted Nerve 85
Rocker

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2005, 01:34:19 PM »

i've read something similar a few years ago. he's a night person, like me. Cool
this is off topic but i've also read that he rents the studio 24/7 to be able to work on the album whenever he wants without needing appointments, he just needs to call the engineers and let them know. imagine the fucking bill. interscope must really belive in this project. smoking

Thats a man with fucking power right there.  peace

Life's a bitch.......anyone who says different is selling something.
W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2005, 02:44:44 PM »

It really is amazing how in today's technology/media/internet leak world Axl has not only managed to keep the CD recordings secret, but also for how someone who was that incredibly famous to simply disappear. I mean has ANYTHING ever even come out as to why the 2002 tour was cancelled? How there hasn't been one sneaky studio worker or fan who has seen him around Malibu or something is bizarre. I always get the feeling that the way that tour went down caused alot more damage to axl's career than people want to believe around here.

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2005, 02:49:59 PM »

It really is amazing how in today's technology/media/internet leak world Axl has not only managed to keep the CD recordings secret, but also for how someone who was that incredibly famous to simply disappear. I mean has ANYTHING ever even come out as to why the 2002 tour was cancelled? How there hasn't been one sneaky studio worker or fan who has seen him around Malibu or something is bizarre. I always get the feeling that the way that tour went down caused alot more damage to axl's career than people want to believe around here.

I agree that it hurt his career. Who will be willing to promote him now? Whether or not he is truely to blame for the Riots and Cancellations the public thinks it's his fault so personally I think he may have a hard time getting another tour financed, Who wants to take the risk of paying for Damages to Venues and lawsuits for People getting hurt?

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2005, 02:51:11 PM »

i agree, axl is still a rock and roll legend and millions of people still appreciate and love him, despite his long abcence from the public eye. now how many people can say that. last pic i saw of axl was from 2003, at a led zeppelin release party. he looks skinny but great and looks like he had alot of fun. hold on, let me try to find the pics for you.

I saw the pics when they first came out back then but thanks for posting them I'm sure some haven't seen them..
MikeB
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2005, 11:29:49 PM »

Yeah really, it doesn't feel like he's alive anymore. I remember the day I heard the tour was canceled , I was riding in the bus on my way to tech school, the bus driver was listening to the radio that plays our kind of music,that was when the station announced about it.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: