Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 10:24:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228531 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 832667 times)
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #10780 on: September 15, 2007, 01:33:04 PM »

John Cena
Batista
CM Punk
MVP & Matt Hardy
Triple H
Red Neck Wrecking Crew
Undertaker
Candice Michelle
(By DQ)
exactly Hammy, but i think they are not giving the title to Batista - batista should turn heel ... as he's been doing run ins to save peeps kinda slow - i say he demolishes Rey... and Ric Flair returns ...maybe the startup of Evolution 2007

Who is next for CM Punk - yawn - would love if a returning Alpha Male can show up ... reading though that he is doing good helping family out

I thought Ric Flair was mad that his character was going now where and was done

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #10781 on: September 15, 2007, 01:40:12 PM »

Real Quick!

Cena  Roll Eyes
Khali
CM Punk
D&D
HHH
London & Kendrick
Undertaker
Beth Phoenix

Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10782 on: September 15, 2007, 04:02:04 PM »

Batista

Really?

What makes you think Batista is going to win?? Huh

I thought that Dave would win when he was first added to the match. Kind of a 'surely he'll win it this time' thing. But now I think that Khali will win. Having him kill Mysterio one week, Batista the next and both on Sunday will make him an even bigger monster for his next feud with...Undertaker?

Of course, a Batista win is what The Blow Up/Hammy Time Connection want ok

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #10783 on: September 16, 2007, 01:53:18 PM »

John Cena
Batista
CM Punk
MVP & Matt Hardy
Triple H
Red Neck Wrecking Crew
Undertaker
Candice Michelle
(By DQ)

i can see that happening but a.... is it just me or is John cena starting to piss people off?

i don't know i think its because i'm sick of his face or something.....not sure but i don't want ortan to win it.

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10784 on: September 16, 2007, 02:01:36 PM »

it just me or is John cena starting to piss people off?

where have you been the past 6 months?

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10785 on: September 16, 2007, 02:31:56 PM »

where have you been the past 6 months? 18 months?
Fixed Wink
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #10786 on: September 16, 2007, 03:13:20 PM »

Orton
Rey (dont care who really wins this one)
CM Punk
MVP & Matt Hardy
Triple H
London & Kendrick
Undertaker
Beth
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #10787 on: September 16, 2007, 04:10:03 PM »

Cena 
Khali
PUNK
MVP / Hardy (think they are still building their tag up before a big blowup)
Triple H
Cade Murdock
Undertaker
Beth Phoenix by DQ

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #10788 on: September 16, 2007, 05:01:19 PM »

Ill go with
Orton
Batista
Punk
MVP/Hardy
HHH
Taker
Kendrick/London
Beth
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 05:58:03 PM by Malcolm » Logged

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10789 on: September 16, 2007, 10:06:20 PM »

where have you been the past 6 months? 18 months? since 2002?
Fixed Wink
Is it better now?

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10790 on: September 16, 2007, 11:14:11 PM »

where have you been the past 6 months? 18 months? since 2002?
Fixed Wink
Is it better now?
Nah i used to like him at first, back in the days of B-2 & Red Dogg? Wink

Unforgiven was a solid show overall.? Weird choice of Main Event, that slot should of gone to Batista's match.

John Cena vs Randy Orton - 1/5 - A nothing match really, it get's 1 star purely because it helped carry on their feud and turn up the heat.
Batista vs Rey Mysterio vs The Great Khali - 3.5/5 - Quite a fun match especially considering who was involved, they kept it short enough and made the win seem really special.
CM Punk vs Elijah Burke - 3.75/5 - This was definately the best "wrestling" match of the night, great way to open the show even if it did highlight how little they think of this belt, it was good that they let Burke get in plenty of offence and made him seem like a credible challenger, nice finish to, rather than crush Burke and have him totally jobbed out he got beaten with a sneaky roll up.
MVP & Matt Hardy vs Deuce N' Domino - 3/5 - Solid match that served it's purpose; it carried on building up the best feud going at the moment, the MVP vs Matt Hardy feud.? Often when a feud has been going on this long people are bored because the guys have faced each other like ten times (See: Morrison vs Punk) but with this feud with the challenges and tag title reign they have kept it fresh and helped built the anticipation for the eventual showdown for the US Title.? It was fun seeing them fall out, then have MVP backtrack and finally have Hardy grab the win using MVP as a battering ram, good stuff ok
Triple H vs Carlito - 2.5/5 - It was hard to get excited for this because you knew who was going to win, still it was an alright match, but considering the rules, the result and general vibe of the match made Carlito look very midcard.
Red Neck Wrecking Crew vs Londrick - 3/5 - Fun match between these teams but at times you feel that Londrick's offense is limited by the style they are forced to work, dives to the outside and dropkicks over and over again seem to just about cover it.? This was good back and forth stuff though despite that and Cade and Murdoch are getting better all the time, some good near finishes helped this match end well, with a bit more freedom in the ring and time though they could do better.
Undertaker vs Mark Henry - 1.5/5 - Good to see the dude return but hell it hasn't been that long and definately not long enough to warrant giving this match the top spot and in doing so they obviously felt the need to give it more time than they would of otherwise, the last minute or so was nice, the rest sucked, as expected, these dudes need a gimmick bout at the very least to captivate people's attention.
Candice Michelle vs Beth Phoneix - 2.5/5 - For a women's bout it was decent stuff and the finished protected both competitors and was a good way to help drag this feud out.

Overall 3/5 for the show ok
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10791 on: September 17, 2007, 07:19:09 AM »

I find it odd that they gave Taker/Henry the last match but I guess they didn't want to end the show on a DQ.

Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #10792 on: September 17, 2007, 11:05:28 PM »

God, wrestling is so disgustingly horrible these days........but Randy Orton is the only thing worthwhile going on.  I used to despise him, but now I despise him in a good way.  He's the only legitimate heel in WWE.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10793 on: September 18, 2007, 03:02:18 PM »

Isn't the Last Man Standing Match becoming overused nowadays? This one between Orton and Cena at No Mercy is the third we've had this year. Undecided

It's not that they're unentertaining, they just seem to happen every couple of months now. At least Hell In A Cell Matches are used (relatively) sparingly. Speaking of which, it'll be the 10th anniversary of HIAC in 17 days. beer

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10794 on: September 18, 2007, 04:48:04 PM »

From WWE.com

Through his translator Ranjin Singh, former champion The Great Khali has exercised his rematch clause for the World Heavyweight Championship, and the match has been made by General Manager Theodore Long ? a Punjabi Prison Match at No Mercy on Sunday, Oct. 7.

The Punjab Giant will look to rebound from his defeat in the Triple Threat Match at Unforgiven, a match which saw Batista?s odyssey to the top of the SmackDown mountain finally capped with gold. But now Batista faces his first major test since claiming the title, from the more than 7-foot monster Khali in one of the most brutal matches in WWE history.

Will Batista?s reign as champion be short-lived, or will The Animal be able to defeat The Great Khali in the confines of the bamboo-surrounded ring? The bigger question is, can the Punjabi Prison contain the hatred between Khali and Batista?

oh dear God, not again!

on a brighter note:
For the WWE Smackdown Survivor Series UK Tour a match schedualed is Undertaker & Kane vs Mark Henry & MVP! Ballin'!  Cheesy

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #10795 on: September 18, 2007, 05:08:26 PM »

Last Man Standing Match For The WWE Championship
John Cena (c) vs. Randy Orton

Punjabi Prison Match For The WWE World Championship Match
Batista (c) vs. The Great Khali

Triple H vs. Umaga

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #10796 on: September 19, 2007, 09:50:43 AM »

What the fucks going on, can someone please shed some light on this "Randy Orton Attempted Suicide" situation for me please??

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10797 on: September 19, 2007, 01:36:59 PM »

What the fucks going on, can someone please shed some light on this "Randy Orton Attempted Suicide" situation for me please??

- Wrestling critic Irv Muchnick, who posted the blog yesterday stating Randy Orton had previously attempted suicide, has posted an update on his website today. A few noteworthy excerpts:

Off the air, Stull had spoken with Cowboy Bob Orton, Randy?s father. Bob Orton told Stull the report was false. Bob Orton also said he had spoken with his son, and Randy said he had no idea where this rumor started.

I compared notes on this with another journalist, who not only has unimpeachable credentials but also had looked into the same story last year on the basis of a tip from a completely different direction. Independently, we each had the name of the St. Louis area hospital where Orton was said to have been taken (and, no, it?s not some generic name like ?St. Louis Hospital?).

Likeliest explanation: Randy was depressed and OD?d on something. The Orton camp?s contention that there is neither smoke nor fire here is, sadly, not the case. Indeed, WWE?s vice president of talent relations (now senior vice president) John Laurinaitis was concerned enough about the rumor last year to investigate it himself. Laurinaitis talked to Randy and others, and concluded that there had not been a suicide attempt. I would say that such a finding is hardly dispositive, given the company?s nonexistent reservoir of credibility these days.

Like his many fans, I hope Randy Orton will be OK. If he is relying solely or largely on the WWE wellness policy to regulate his drug use and mental hygiene, however, I am not confident on that score. Suicide attempt or not ? and I stand by the report that there was one in the spring of 2006 ? WWE needs to explain why Randy Orton was not suspended for 60 days upon exposure of his role in the recent Signature Pharmacy dragnet. The explanation that Orton?s August 2006 suspension already covered this wellness policy violation does not wash, since the evidence shows that he continued to receive Signature shipments as late as February 2007.

personally I think it's BS, I just don't buy it

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10798 on: September 19, 2007, 03:06:00 PM »

Maybe they'll have Cena beat Orton so bad in the No Mercy match that he'll have to take time off to 'recover'. Just a thought.

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10799 on: September 19, 2007, 08:15:35 PM »

-- The following comes from ECW.com:

Marcus Cor Von released Written: September 19, 2007

As first reported by WWE Mobile Alerts, WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Superstar Marcus Cor Von as of September 19. We wish him the best in all his future endeavors.

Sad

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Pages: 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: