Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 04:21:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 532 533 [534] 535 536 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 831372 times)
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10660 on: August 28, 2007, 12:16:15 PM »

recycle old gimics....
bald snitsky is now kane ... taped ribs kane is taped up Batista ... batista is now old lesnar (and getting slower and slower) ..and claw Khali is claw Andre.
oh and fat Rey is Viscera --  hihi

hate PPVs where no title changes happen - and well nothing happened at this ppv... what Beth Phoenix / glamazon is new #1 contender ...  confused

raw not that good. yes vince loves ... how old is that? how about something new? was looking for some more vick connections but still a yawnfest...

didnt someone already beat up cena's dad at his house?
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #10661 on: August 28, 2007, 12:58:09 PM »

I thought "One Eyed Wendy" was Beth Phoenix...maybe it was.  hihi

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #10662 on: August 29, 2007, 08:36:17 AM »

I thought "One Eyed Wendy" was Beth Phoenix...maybe it was.? hihi

Is WWE back to a point where they might want to take the women's belt searious for a few months? Like the days of Laundra Blaze and That Fat Japanese Girl BULL? Could we see actual wrestling and fueds? With Beth Pheonix the "#1 Competitor" being she has a little more meat on that bones and muscle could we see a Women's? Champion who is closer to an amazoanian women then a pretzel? Maybe she could win and instead of posing for PLayboy she could pose for PLUMPERS magazine? I can just see WWE going with this angle and attracting fans of real women wrestling back and gaining new fans of plumpers.

Nah who am I kidding, Women's Titles can only change hands in a Jello, Pudding, Bra & Panties, or Winner makes out with loosing girl match.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #10663 on: August 29, 2007, 11:16:10 AM »

Nah who am I kidding, Women's Titles can only change hands in a Jello, Pudding, Bra & Panties, or Winner makes out with loosing girl match.

And what the hell is wrong with that?

I don't watch women in the wwe for their wrestling ability. And I for one don't want to see buffed out chicks attempt to put on a wrestling match. I like the 5-10 minute break in the show to put some hot chicks in little clothes on tv. I am not a fan of women wrestling, and if it were up to me there would be no woman's division in the wwe. However saying that, I do enjoy watching hot chicks half naked running around. smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10664 on: August 29, 2007, 11:24:32 AM »

^At least he's honest, I guess.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #10665 on: August 29, 2007, 11:54:03 AM »

I don't watch women in the wwe for their wrestling ability. And I for one don't want to see buffed out chicks attempt to put on a wrestling match. I like the 5-10 minute break in the show to put some hot chicks in little clothes on tv. I am not a fan of women wrestling, and if it were up to me there would be no woman's division in the wwe. However saying that, I do enjoy watching hot chicks half naked running around. smoking

I am all for hot women in next to nothing, but seeing women in the wwe compete for the belt sense the 80's and all they had to do and endure to me it belittles some of the great women competitors of yesterday to just take the woman's title and throw it around like they do. Vince must still be pissed and not trust women sense alundra blaze trashed his title on Nitro.

Keep the women, drop the title, to me having some of this hot non talented women as the "women's champion of the world" isa joke.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10666 on: August 29, 2007, 01:30:09 PM »

MVP is officially cleared to wrestle. It appears he wasn't pulled from SummerSlam for health reasons. WWE wanted to keep forward with the Matt Hardy competition angle, so they didn't do the PPV match yet.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #10667 on: August 29, 2007, 01:50:26 PM »

I am all for hot women in next to nothing, but seeing women in the wwe compete for the belt sense the 80's and all they had to do and endure to me it belittles some of the great women competitors of yesterday to just take the woman's title and throw it around like they do. Vince must still be pissed and not trust women sense alundra blaze trashed his title on Nitro.

Keep the women, drop the title, to me having some of this hot non talented women as the "women's champion of the world" isa joke.
I'm not a huge fan of womens wrestling, but Melina and Mickie James can go out there and put on a great show together. Infact Candice is getting better too. Her Womens Title Match at the GAB was one of the best matches on the card. Well a hell of a lot better than the Khali match.

My point is, Melina, and Mickie James, are great womens wrestlers and I always enjoy their matches together. I hate all the tag team matches though that includes bimbos like Jillian Hall, Torrie Wilson, Maria etc that we usually see on Raw these days.   Roll Eyes

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10668 on: August 29, 2007, 02:51:22 PM »

I'm not a huge fan of womens wrestling, but Melina and Mickie James can go out there and put on a great show together. Infact Candice is getting better too. Her Womens Title Match at the GAB was one of the best matches on the card. Well a hell of a lot better than the Khali match.

My point is, Melina, and Mickie James, are great womens wrestlers and I always enjoy their matches together. I hate all the tag team matches though that includes bimbos like Jillian Hall, Torrie Wilson, Maria etc that we usually see on Raw these days.? ?Roll Eyes
More Cowbell is on the ball here though they should bring back the old style with women who could wrestle, Bull Nakano was a legend and had some cracking matches with Alundra Blayze back in the day, good times!  Candice tries, so i give her credit but she's still lacking, by a long way....
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #10669 on: August 29, 2007, 03:25:08 PM »

Anyone know when Micheals is due back?

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10670 on: August 29, 2007, 03:56:38 PM »

around 2-3 months, Survivor Series time

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #10671 on: August 29, 2007, 06:48:04 PM »

I can't wait for HBK to come back. Anybody know when Edge is coming back?  One of my favorites, Taker, is coming back in September. With HBK coming back in November, I now just need to have Edge come back. and than hopefully Kennedy can be pushed to top card status and I'll have my four favs back in action and in matches every ppv. smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10672 on: August 29, 2007, 07:21:32 PM »

I can't wait for HBK to come back. Anybody know when Edge is coming back?? One of my favorites, Taker, is coming back in September. With HBK coming back in November, I now just need to have Edge come back. and than hopefully Kennedy can be pushed to top card status and I'll have my four favs back in action and in matches every ppv. smoking

Edge will be back between late November & sometime December

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #10673 on: August 30, 2007, 05:08:24 PM »

WWE? Statement On Performer Suspensions

STAMFORD, Conn., August 30, 2007 - Based on independent information received from investigators from the Albany County, NY D.A.?s office, WWE has today, under the penalty provisions of its wellness policy, issued suspension notices to 10 of its performers for violations. It has been WWE?s practice not to release the names of those who have been suspended, but notice has been sent to all WWE performers that names of anyone who is suspended under the Wellness Policy as of November 1 will be made public.

Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #10674 on: August 30, 2007, 05:15:39 PM »

Just read this.

Firsty, we know Mysterio and Orton is two of them. Which is going to be a big blow as Orton was in a major fued with Cena and Mysterio seemed to be starting one with Khali, however the 10-15 pound weight gain could be the cause of him dropping the roids.

And secondly, I think we can rule CM Punk, Big Daddy V and Umaga out of this one.  rofl

jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10675 on: August 30, 2007, 05:22:08 PM »

let's guess the mighty or sad 10:
1. batista
2. jeff hardy
3. dan rodimer
4. lashley!!!
5. chris masters
6. sylvan

hmmm are there even 10 guys left in this dwindled down injury ridden roster?

ahhh - so here's the reasons for some of the recent firings
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10676 on: August 30, 2007, 05:53:58 PM »

Top wrestlers Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Jr., Adam "Edge" Copeland, Robert "Booker T" Huffman, Shane Helms, Mike Bucci, Anthony Carelli, John "Johnny Nitro" Hennigan, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson and Chavo Guerrero have all been suspended

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10677 on: August 30, 2007, 06:18:33 PM »

How long are these suspensions for?

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #10678 on: August 30, 2007, 06:27:51 PM »

wow this sucks

Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #10679 on: August 30, 2007, 06:28:14 PM »

wow...Hows this gonna affect the storylines?

Pages: 1 ... 532 533 [534] 535 536 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: