Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 10:17:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 830373 times)
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10540 on: July 26, 2007, 02:45:05 PM »

Look for some comedy vignettes featuring Kurt Angle seeing a psychologist to air on iMPACT tonight. In other news, Angle is being called by some within TNA as "the Triple H of TNA" as people are talking about how he has complete control over his character, and is putting himself before everything else. One source says that these politics are what is keeping Rob Van Dam from joining TNA

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10541 on: July 26, 2007, 03:13:39 PM »

Perhaps Angle is purposely bringing TNA down from the inside. When they are bankrupt or whatever, he'll jump back to WWE. Just like he did at Survivor Series 2001.

And I hope that Triple H comes back like as some kind of Terminator, Blow Up The Mall have him in the Tag game. I had him last time and on the first night of the game (HIYO) he got injured. rant

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10542 on: July 26, 2007, 04:16:18 PM »

the game finishes the night he comes back

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10543 on: July 27, 2007, 10:13:52 AM »

1wrestling.com is reporting that WWE developmental talent Teddy Hart is receiving major heat in OVW after only being there a week. Hart's problems started when he took a phone call in the middle of a production meeting during his first day in OVW. Trainers asked him to end the call, and reports say Hart said it was important and kept on talking. Hart also has been using injury excuses to get out of training sessions and doesn't help his fellow workers in cleaning up the building and doing other things that are expected of the talent. On the other hand, Harry Smith and Nattie Neidhart are receiving praise since debuting in OVW

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10544 on: July 30, 2007, 04:22:55 PM »

Rene Dupree get's fired and nobody mentions it  Shocked Damn you all!

Fuck The Marine

Fuck See No Evil

Dark Rising

"Let me just say it out loud so it sticks, I'm the bait, oh balls to that!....Hello, Mr Demon"  rofl
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10545 on: July 30, 2007, 04:44:30 PM »

shhh. the firing of dupree will be like Cryme Tyme , Highlanders , or Eugene.

arent they already fired... come to think of it - where's ecw mike knox? and psychosis? and arrrmando essstrada?  confused
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10546 on: July 30, 2007, 04:51:29 PM »

where's ecw mike knox?
Shhh! Everytime someone mentions his name a WWE staff member comes closer to remembering he is still on the books meaning he get's one step closer to getting fired, and we don't want that because Knox Rocks!  You never heard those chants?

and psychosis?
Fired for breaking the law.

arrrmando essstrada?
Awaiting creative to come up with an idea for him, since, well, he's fantastic!
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10547 on: July 30, 2007, 05:33:48 PM »

I like arrmando too - thought we'd have a return to old heel manager tradition  - then he gets bumped. so now we get that italian rookie whatever his name is as manger? to maria.  rant

i say turn Lashley heel and have arrmando his mouth piece... yeah Lashley beat him up a couple of times but hey HHH and HBK are best of buds now even after those sledgehammer attacks.  confused

that dark rising trailer clip - the ladies garb looks like comic book Spawn's Angela. neat.
good u didnt even mention Condemned.  ok
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10548 on: July 30, 2007, 07:31:45 PM »

Estrada is back in OVW wrestling now, not as a manager

and Mike Knox is gonna be back sooner than you may think  Tongue

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10549 on: July 30, 2007, 07:34:10 PM »

Wrestling great Chris Jericho was explosive in the ring, but a big dud his first time in the bedroom. In his upcoming autobiography, "A Lion's Tale - Around the World in Spandex," Jericho writes that when he lost his virginity with a Modesto beer model named Raquel, it "lasted all of 20 seconds. It was quite frankly the worst sexual performance of all time and a real waste because . . . Raquel was smoking hot." Jericho says guys can tell if their debut is less than stellar "if the girl you just had sex with for the first time is giggling and patting your shoulder - it's not a good thing.

And heres some good news for Stoned:

Former TNA tag team The Naturals will get a WWE tryout match at the September 17th RAW in Nashville, TN. The Naturals will reportedly be working a dark match that night before RAW

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10550 on: July 30, 2007, 08:03:36 PM »

Is Jericho still meant to be returning to WWE anytime?

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10551 on: July 30, 2007, 08:17:42 PM »

he's returning to wrestling by the end of the year, but who its for only he knows but he has said WWE is his first option

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10552 on: July 30, 2007, 08:23:18 PM »

Thanks  peace

Will be great to see him back in the ring.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #10553 on: July 30, 2007, 10:57:15 PM »

he's returning to wrestling by the end of the year, but who its for only he knows but he has said WWE is his first option

He also mentioned in interviews how ROH and TNA are taking off and would be great places to wrestler.  Not bashing anyone and keeping every possible door open to return to. I would hait to see him in TNA sense all TNA has become is a place for Kurt Angle to act out his dreams and push himself over and over.  Although he might of been a great WWE performer, I personally think TNA is making a mistake keep pushing him instead of developing new talent that wasn't made in WWE. I would love to see Jericho return to the WWE and Smackdown as there is no TALENTED face or HEEL right now that is World Champion or Top Contender he could come in and take it on the top.

There isnt enough Talent to waste putting him into ECW.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10554 on: July 31, 2007, 01:38:46 PM »

According to PWInsider.com, Jeff Hardy may be done with WWE. Hardy wasn't at RAW last night and there's concern within WWE that he won't be back for SummerSlam and that he might not be back at all. His program with Umaga was scrapped and Umaga was turned babyface on RAW

FUCK

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #10555 on: July 31, 2007, 01:50:23 PM »

According to PWInsider.com, Jeff Hardy may be done with WWE. Hardy wasn't at RAW last night and there's concern within WWE that he won't be back for SummerSlam and that he might not be back at all. His program with Umaga was scrapped and Umaga was turned babyface on RAW

FUCK

Hold on...they did what?  Turned Umaga what?

Jesus Christ....

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #10556 on: July 31, 2007, 05:24:12 PM »

Yeah.

Just how exactly did he become a face?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10557 on: July 31, 2007, 05:27:01 PM »

Yeah.

By beating up Santino Marella in an impromptu match. I didn't even realise it was a face turn. nervous

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10558 on: July 31, 2007, 05:55:05 PM »

Yeah.

By beating up Santino Marella in an impromptu match. I didn't even realise it was a face turn. nervous
Santino is a Rocky Maivia like babyface, everyone wants to see him get his ass kicked, it was hardly a turn, and if it was it was the right one, he remained a brutal none speaking bad ass.  Oh and dirt sheets jump the gun and talk crap...

From PWInsider..
Even though I clearly said on my hotline today not to speculate as to why Jeff Hardy wasn't at Raw last night that didn't stop some sites from doing exactly that and "crediting" us with the "story". For the record, Hardy did not no-show last night. He gave WWE notice that he wouldn't be there.

Dave Scherer
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10559 on: July 31, 2007, 06:49:58 PM »

Bobby Lashley is injured. According to an article by WWE.com, the former ECW Heavyweight Champion suffered a possible rotator cuff tear "due to the kick he took from Ken Kennedy" during their match at last night?s RAW. In reality, he was already injured going into the match.

Apparently Lashley was dealing with a significant amount of shoulder pain going into last night?s live television tapings. In order to give him a break to have his shoulder looked at; WWE shot the angle that they did last night. At this time the exact severity of the injury is unknown.

This is also why Lashley?s program with Carlito was abruptly dropped with no explanation on last night?s show.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: