Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 02:13:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 829301 times)
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10360 on: July 04, 2007, 09:38:44 AM »

av got nothing against japanese wrestling...i love japanese wrestling....but you have to admit some of them are pretty shinny...and if its nt baby oil they got some problems lol

i never understood wrestlers wearing babyoil...i know a few who do and when am getting held upside down the least thing ide want is to be slippery

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #10361 on: July 04, 2007, 10:17:58 AM »

av got nothing against japanese wrestling...i love japanese wrestling....but you have to admit some of them are pretty shinny...and if its nt baby oil they got some problems lol

i never understood wrestlers wearing babyoil...i know a few who do and when am getting held upside down the least thing ide want is to be slippery
Ever since I came here I could never undertstand your posts and the points you try to make.

And I still don't.... confused

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10362 on: July 04, 2007, 10:35:05 AM »

^ your saying how shitty WWE wrestling is and you praise 3 former WWE wrestlers? that shit don't add up!

They are no longer WWE wrestlers and allowed to truly show their talents without fear of making the MAIN EVENT SHIT wrestlers look worse.

to be honest Angle & Rhino are past it and Christian was never the best in the ring, he was more of a promo guy than a wrestler

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10363 on: July 04, 2007, 02:38:23 PM »

TNA have way better wrestling, Way better gimmick matches *King of The Mountain is brilliant* and basically every match is the same in WWE.

Seriously its the same spots, same shit every match

Watch an Edge, Cena, HBK, Orton etc etc etc match and u see the same spots and the same parts of each match.

TNA do some killer shit

For instance Angle had Rhyno and Christian both in an ankle lock at the same time, They both roll over and kick angle high into the air

Thats great shit.

Event hough u knew Angle was retaining the Gold that hour long match was excellent and made all 3 wrestlers look extremely strong and great while also elevating other stars in TNA by their involvement in the match.

Take Cade and Murdoch

Tag champs but those guys will forever be Jobbers to me cause they had no career or build up. They went from curtain jerkers on Heat to tag champs i n like 3 weeks............. which is highly unbelievable and I dont take them seriously. Same with Deuce and Domino, their gimmick is so ridiculous, I cant take them seriously.

Now u got Lashley vs Cena which will be a horrible match, we have to listen to two horrible promo guys go back and forth.

TNA have great promos

Angle, Christian and Sting are amongst the best at cutting promos. Nash with his Paparazzi productions are funnier and way more entertaining than anything WWE are doing.

The only promo guys I care to hear in wwe are Edge, Kennedy and King Booker? HHH and HBK when they get back but to me the rest are bland and boring.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10364 on: July 04, 2007, 03:28:34 PM »

^ now I HATE Cena but he is far better at promos than Angle!

Angle can't even talk properly anymore he's like "I'm gonna guidhgdfd ya gueydjhed, It's Trrrrruee!"

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10365 on: July 04, 2007, 07:28:11 PM »

right...babyoil...makes you slippery....wrestling is a sport where you do not want to be held upside down for them to drop you because your slippery lol

and best promo...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuP8tqxeslY

Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #10366 on: July 05, 2007, 01:46:43 AM »

right...babyoil...makes you slippery....wrestling is a sport where you do not want to be held upside down for them to drop you because your slippery lol

i have no idea where ur getting this baby oil thing from.

if you watched any of the matches in my thread.......theres no baby oil whatsoever.

Huh

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #10367 on: July 05, 2007, 06:24:03 AM »

Wtf?!?! Wrestlers, like bodybuilders use bodyoil to make there bodies (muscles in particular) look better under the arena lights. If anyone on this board knows of any instance in wrestling history where a wrestler has been injured due to being dropped because there body was too slippery please speak now!!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #10368 on: July 05, 2007, 07:08:35 AM »

Take Cade and Murdoch

Tag champs but those guys will forever be Jobbers to me cause they had no career or build up. They went from curtain jerkers on Heat to tag champs i n like 3 weeks............. which is highly unbelievable and I dont take them seriously.

Finally someone else saying Cade and Murdoch are jobbers. Its about fuking time.  hihi smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10369 on: July 05, 2007, 08:07:23 AM »

Wtf?!?! Wrestlers, like bodybuilders use bodyoil to make there bodies (muscles in particular) look better under the arena lights. If anyone on this board knows of any instance in wrestling history where a wrestler has been injured due to being dropped because there body was too slippery please speak now!!

yeah i know the reason for wearing baby oil, but from being held upside down for stuff such as verticle suplex and ive been dropped for being to slippery a think slash666 was there one of the times when i neely dislocated my shoulder from it

Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #10370 on: July 05, 2007, 03:28:58 PM »

Found this today. God it's like Paris Hilton now. Is this really getting THAT much media attention? Undecided

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10371 on: July 05, 2007, 03:36:58 PM »

you could say D-Lo vs Droz

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10372 on: July 05, 2007, 04:47:14 PM »

you could say D-Lo vs Droz
Nah if i remember the story correctly a fan had thrown a drink in the ring or something and it hadn't been cleared up and he slipped on that...
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10373 on: July 05, 2007, 04:53:46 PM »

- Baby oil discussion is over -

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10374 on: July 05, 2007, 05:03:06 PM »

if you where getting held upside down would you want to be slippery...no. if you try running an irish whip spot after youve been sweating it can be a disaster specialy the Elbow reverse whip if you add baby oil it all ways botchs av reffere'ed many matchs when its happend.

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10375 on: July 05, 2007, 06:08:50 PM »

TMZ.com is reporting that they have "learned that current WWE SmackDown wrestler Rey Mysterio (real name: Oscar Gutierrez) and former WWE wrestler Mark Jindrak, are the two other wrestlers named in an indictment against the physician currently involved in the Chris Benoit double murder/suicide investigation."

When contacted, a WWE spokesperson told TMZ, "We cannot comment on this ongoing investigation at this time."

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #10376 on: July 07, 2007, 12:29:20 AM »

Updated Great American Bash PPV Card

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Kane

Batista vs. The Great Khali

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Bobby Lashley

ECW World Champion Johnny Nitro vs. CM Punk

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10377 on: July 07, 2007, 01:15:36 PM »

I liked the "Edge sucks" signs idea last night.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10378 on: July 08, 2007, 08:30:51 AM »

yeah Sign Guy handed them to everybody

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #10379 on: July 08, 2007, 10:05:31 AM »

yeah Sign Guy handed them to everybody

that was one of the few things i learnt from that wrestling exposed documentary that i didn't know before.

Embarrassed
Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: