Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:29:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228528 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 509 510 [511] 512 513 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 828376 times)
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #10200 on: June 26, 2007, 12:11:34 AM »

The following is from http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286673,00.html

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being investigated as a murder-suicide, but said that could not be confirmed until the evidence was examined by a crime lab.

WAGA reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and son over the weekend, and then himself sometime Monday.

A concerned neighbor called police. The bodies were found in three different rooms.

The lead investigator, Sheriff's Lt. Tommy Pope, told The Associated Press that the deaths were being investigated as homicide, and said the cause of death awaited autopsy results on Tuesday.

Pope said the three were found about 2:30 p.m., but he would release no other details about the deaths at the house in a subdivision near White Water Country Club.

Good lord, this can't be true. I refuse to believe it. no

i'll never believe that, Benoit wasn't that kind of guy he wouldn't do that. They should be ashamed to think that he'd kill himself and his family Angry utter disrespect. But who would kill them? did Chris ever piss off anyone really bad. Or is it posible that it was a Carbon monoxide leak or a Argon leak or some gas Huh................

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #10201 on: June 26, 2007, 01:13:01 AM »

The following is from http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/chrisbenoit/articles/benoitupdate

According to lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff?s Department, in Fayetteville, Ga., the deaths of WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, wife Nancy and son Daniel were the result of a double murder-suicide, WWE.com has learned.

Benoit failed to appear both at Saturday?s live event in Beaumont, Tx., and WWE?s Vengeance: Night of Champions in Houston Sunday night, after informing WWE of a family emergency. Several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning prompted concerned friends to alert Richard Hering, VP of Government Relations for WWE, Inc. Hering, in turn, spoke with Fayette County sheriffs Monday, and requested that they respond to the Benoit residence to check on him and his family.

Authorities representing the Sheriff?s Department initially had a difficult time entering Benoit?s new Fayetteville home Monday afternoon, which had been guarded by two large German Shepherds roaming freely around the property. Once authorities entered the residence, they quickly located the bodies of Benoit, Nancy and Daniel. WWE was notified of the discovery at approximately 4 p.m.

At 10 p.m. Monday night, Lt. Pope held a press conference in conjunction with Scott Ballard, the district attorney for Fayette County. The press conference officially ruled authorities? findings as a double murder-suicide from within the home.

WAGA, a FOX-owned and operated television station in Atlanta, reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son over the weekend, then himself on Monday.

The three bodies have been received by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation?s crime lab, in Decatur, Ga., where autopsies will be performed Tuesday morning. Toxicology reports will not become available for at least two weeks.

WWE.com has further information relating to both the investigation and the cause of death, but the Fayette County Sheriff?s Department has requested that WWE.com not release any additional details at this time.

This is unreal. Cry smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #10202 on: June 26, 2007, 01:16:57 AM »

i don't believe it............

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10203 on: June 26, 2007, 02:06:04 AM »

How do we know that his wife didnt murder him and his son and then herself?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #10204 on: June 26, 2007, 02:21:28 AM »

How do we know that his wife didnt murder him and his son and then herself?

because Benoit called in before Vengence and said he couldn't make it

Right?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10205 on: June 26, 2007, 02:40:43 AM »

Damn this is so insane.

What the fuck would make him do something so crazy?

I mean your wife cheats on u or something, U snap and kill her, but why would u kill your son?

Crazy shit.

People on raw speaking of what a great family man he was and how he loved his family

What a fucking joke.

A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10206 on: June 26, 2007, 02:56:15 AM »

This is so tragic and bizarre  Cry

I wonder if he was lieing when he said his family was spitting blood up then?

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #10207 on: June 26, 2007, 03:06:36 AM »

This is so tragic and bizarre  Cry

I wonder if he was lieing when he said his family was spitting blood up then?
What the hell???

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10208 on: June 26, 2007, 04:20:02 AM »

How do they know that Chris didnt get home and find his family already dead from some sort of Food Poisoning/Gas leak and he was so distraught he killed himself?

crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10209 on: June 26, 2007, 05:00:21 AM »

Man, they are pretty much calling it a murder suicide.  It looks like WWE has some info that they cant talk about yet.  Also some text messages to other wrestlers.  What do you do with his Legacy now? Pretty much ignor it, huh?  You cant really celebrate a murderer.
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #10210 on: June 26, 2007, 05:07:18 AM »

what he did (or what he has been suspected of doing) doesn't change the fact that he was a brilliant wrestler. the best in ring performer since dynamite kid.

you can't deny that even if he is a murderer.

his wrestling legacy still stands.

his personal life however will be under much criticism if the findings are true.

you can still love his work in wrestling and it doesn't mean you condone his actions as a murderer.

so celebrate his career in wrestling. he was a true great.

beer

crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10211 on: June 26, 2007, 05:13:14 AM »

Im not denying he was great.  But my point was, where do the WWE go from here?  He is O.J. now. No more Beniot merchendise, no DVDs, and no more tributes.  Im sure he wont even be mentioned anymore after a couple of weeks.  This is all based on "if" he did what they suspect he did, of course.  But Im sure they have there reasons to beleive it was murder-suicide.
crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10212 on: June 26, 2007, 05:15:05 AM »

And he wasnt the best in ring performer since TDK, either.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #10213 on: June 26, 2007, 05:20:50 AM »

what he did (or what he has been suspected of doing) doesn't change the fact that he was a brilliant wrestler. the best in ring performer since dynamite kid.

you can't deny that even if he is a murderer.

his wrestling legacy still stands.

his personal life however will be under much criticism if the findings are true.

you can still love his work in wrestling and it doesn't mean you condone his actions as a murderer.

so celebrate his career in wrestling. he was a true great.

beer

Its going to be hard to do that if the findings are accurate. They ruled it a homicide investigation quite quickly and than late monday they said they believe to be a murder/suicide. I hope for his surving childen's, family's and his legacy's sake the intial conclusion is proven wrong.

Its a shame if this legend of wrestling is proven to have murdered his wife and son. I am anxious to find out more on the subject and am confident more information will be released later today. From what i've gathered from various sites/news articles is they believe benoit to have murdered his wife saturday, son sunday and himself early monday. With wwe informing police to check up on him based on his no shows saturday and sunday and text messeges he sent to several wrestlers. "Instruments of death" were apparently found in his home, but they have not released what those are, only saying it did not involve a gun. It is a terrible tragedy and one that will not easily be forgotten. ?smoking

Edit: Should also mention the police have stated they are not searching for any suspects out his house. Also, apparently a unnamed source inside the police department states Benoit was found dead in his weight room,  hs wife found dead in the living room and son was found dead in his bedroom.  smoking
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 05:24:55 AM by High_times » Logged

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10214 on: June 26, 2007, 06:37:53 AM »

I don't know what to think right now. I can't see Benoit doing something like that but you never know.

It's not right. no

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #10215 on: June 26, 2007, 06:38:25 AM »

well its beginning to look like he did murder his family.

well as it stands for me anyway

chris benoit.

amazing wrestler.

troubled mind and murderer.

neither lessen or increase the extent of the other.

when i watch the super j cup 94 tonight i'll be watching his wrestling. i will think what an amazing legacy for WRESTLING he will leave behind.

when i watch/read the news tonight it'll be the murderer. i will think this guy was surely troubled and was obviously fucked in the head to do what he did. i will think what a horrible way to be remembered as a person.

i separate the person and the wrestler. because its the only way i can still enjoy his wrestling.

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10216 on: June 26, 2007, 06:41:39 AM »

Something must have happened in those last few days if this is true. Just very bizarre.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #10217 on: June 26, 2007, 08:08:18 AM »

On a side note, does anyone know what the song was that they used for Benoit's tribute video last night on Raw?

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10218 on: June 26, 2007, 08:23:09 AM »

Rey & Chavo better be careful.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #10219 on: June 26, 2007, 08:29:45 AM »

Rey & Chavo better be careful.

Why