Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:27:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 507 508 [509] 510 511 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 828140 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10160 on: June 23, 2007, 07:41:33 AM »

Yeah, but don't you think Victoria is past it?
Not if the division is about wrestling rather than talentless tits and ass women...oh wait, my mistake.

Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 08:34:07 AM by Stoned » Logged
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10161 on: June 23, 2007, 09:56:23 AM »

I wish they still had Christy Hemme. I loved her, she was willing to learn and was real tough for a girl. And she was IMO the hottest Diva to ever grace a WWE ring. I still miss the firey red head in the WWE to this day.

^ As you can see in that clip:

- Top Rope
- Landing on her full body weight
- No Umaga like; "knees hit the ground 5mins before the body" slam

I hope I made my point. yes

I miss seeing her in WWE but thats why I watch TNA aswell.

personally, that was a rather bad electric chair clothesline, she practically lands on her face. Umaga does it to perfection unlike Christy
and that clothes line is nooooo where neer as good as the Rock vaN Roll

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10162 on: June 23, 2007, 11:18:18 AM »

I agree with slash666's Vengeance predictions.

Maybe Londrick will challenge DN'D for the Tag Titles. Then they will face the World Tag Champs at a later date to unify the tow titles.

Haha, yeah right.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10163 on: June 23, 2007, 12:41:41 PM »

maybe Batista and Flair will team after losing their respective matches to win tag belts from Deuce and Domino.

wondering if wwe will be selling arm bands like they did with eddie guerrero.

tna should have kurt angle kill VKM tag team and then sell "I killed vkm..it's true, it's true" t-shirts  confused

maybe this will be the turn of Cryme tyme - no longer being the Man's laughing stock they turn and boy do they turn taking out the Man- Gang Warfare 2007 style! led by Teddy Power Hungry Long - that 3rd hair in the limo was his last one  hihi
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10164 on: June 23, 2007, 01:51:19 PM »

am still waiting for someone in TNA to claim I KILLED MR MCMAHON!!!

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #10165 on: June 23, 2007, 04:09:56 PM »

wondering if wwe will be selling arm bands like they did with eddie guerrero.

Really? Capitalism knows no bounds.  no

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #10166 on: June 23, 2007, 08:30:51 PM »

Sad to report that it looks like obsessedwithwrestling.com has folded.

I don't know how many of you frequented the site or visited it, it was pretty cool. It's a shame.

Sad

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10167 on: June 23, 2007, 09:02:27 PM »

bollocks i used to go on there loads then it seemed to get out dated with info on people like paul london so didnt go on as much

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10168 on: June 23, 2007, 09:04:28 PM »

Sad to report that it looks like obsessedwithwrestling.com has folded.

I don't know how many of you frequented the site or visited it, it was pretty cool. It's a shame.

Sad
Nah they just changed their name.

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #10169 on: June 24, 2007, 05:51:44 AM »

I reckon its time for predictions.

I say:

Cena
Edge
Benoit
Cade & Murdoch
Deuce N' Domino (Over Major Brothers)
Umaga
MVP
Wang Yang
Candice Michelle

Cena will lose his title. Probally to Lashley. Its a perfect oppertunity for Cena not to be pinned and lose his title. Someone will pin Foley
Umaga wont win the IC title, well i hope not
and candice wont win the title. They dont seem to trust her.

Thats my thoughts. Aside from that i think your spot on

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10170 on: June 24, 2007, 09:51:08 AM »

Can someone say "Oh Shit!"?

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Last week on Raw, Iron Sheik asked Jonathan Coachman if he could have a talk show. Coach said he would take it under advisement. Raw head writer Brian Gewirtz is the one behind a possible Iron Sheik talk show segment on WWE programming. He's pushing for WWE to sign Sheik to a talent contract, although he's in the minority at this point. There is fear of putting him under contract because not a month seems to go by where he's not involved in some wacky incident in which he's making a scene. It's one thing for Sheik to be involved in a monthly disaster when he's not under contract, but it's another thing when he actually is. And with Sheik, it's not a question of if, but when.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10171 on: June 24, 2007, 09:55:19 AM »

Regarding Deuce N' Domino's opponents tonight:

It was announced on WWE.com yesterday that Deuce & Domino would be putting their belts on the line at tomorrow night's Vengeance pay-per-view in an open challenge. The open challenge is probably going to be filled in by some stars from the past. WWE had a deal with an unspecified team to come in, but the deal fell through. The current working idea is for Sgt. Slaughter and Jimmy Snuka to be their opponents. Snuka is Deuce's adopted father, so that would be an interesting match-up if it comes through. They acknowledged that Snuka is Deuce's father in the Greatest Families DVD that was released earlier this month, although they have yet to do so on SmackDown.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10172 on: June 24, 2007, 06:35:07 PM »

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

The word we received earlier today is that Chris Benoit had to rush home to Atlanta, GA. last night due to a family emergency and that he missed the WWE show in Beaumont.

We don't have much for details at this time other than it is touch-and-go right now as to whether or not he'll appear at the Vengeance PPV tonight.

The last word we got was that he's expected to make the show, but it's not a guarantee at this point. We'll keep you updated

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #10173 on: June 24, 2007, 08:52:36 PM »

Wow, with Benoit having famiy problems, Nitro is served as the replacement as wins the ECW Word Title. Wonder what High_Times has to say about this? hihi

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10174 on: June 24, 2007, 10:59:11 PM »

Wow, with Benoit having famiy problems, Nitro is served as the replacement as wins the ECW Word Title. Wonder what High_Times has to say about this? hihi
Nice surprise and i am a Johnny Nitro fan, but...

...This makes the title look poor, 2 weeks ago he was on Heat, and jobbing to...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10175 on: June 25, 2007, 01:36:46 AM »

My problem with WWE is, they don't listen to the fans anymore. They are held hostage by the all mighty dollar and their shareholders.

If the WWE of today was around 10 years ago, we never woud've got SCSA or The Rock.

The Rock was absolutely hated as a face but had they kept him a face and not let him turn, we never would've got what we ended up with.

same with Stone Cold.

U have to listen to what the fans want and stop worryin about who sells the most T Shirts or who looks the best on a poster.

i can see what your getting at but can you honestly say if you where in there position you would risk your lively hood on someone you didnt know would sell...i know personaly i wouldnt it only takes one little mistake to turn to a big mistake and then into a WcW mistake.

Yeah but thats kind of the same attitude Record labels have now though which is why most mainstream music sucks. Had they played it safe, WCW would be around and WWE would be buried.

To the person who replied first.

Sure Jamal got a minor push as Umaga but what did he win?  now he will be jobbing before the end of the year to everyone.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #10176 on: June 25, 2007, 04:08:21 AM »

Its absolutely horrible. The guy goes from jobbing on heat to ECW World Title Holder. Its absolutely horid. They should have given the title to CM Punk, a guy that actually deserves it. Its obvisously no secret I hate Johnny Nitro, and I feel it goes in a long line of wwe descisions to push guys with average talent at best. The guy has no charisma and horid mic skills among several other problems. It wasn't too long ago, last year I believe where the majority of people saw Johnny Nitro on the Mic on raw and agreed he should never be given a mic again. He makes Bobby Lashley look like the rock. The only reason he got any pops from the crowd, which were limited, when he was put on raw each week is because they trotted Melina out there with him. There is so many guys in the wwe more derserving to get an instant push like this. Not to mention wtf does this say about CM Punk, Elijah Burke, and Marcus Cor Von?? That they, who participated in matches for a shot at the title, are less derserving to a guy who's jobbing out on heat? Its pathetic. Its horrible. I have faith though, soon the wwe will relize their mistake Johnny Nitro will lose the title and be back on heat jobbing out, where he belongs. Oh, wait wtf am I thinking this the WWE, where guys like Cena hold the title for way too long, guys like lashley get pushed waaaaay over the top of where they should be and guys with actuall great talent like Kennedy, Ortan, CM Punk, to name a few are forced to sit back and watch as lesser individuals are put in the spotlight they most certaintly belong in.

And if its not clear enough already, Johnny Nitro Sucks!! Thats it, thats all I have to say.  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10177 on: June 25, 2007, 06:45:04 AM »

Nitro, ECW Champ? Undecided

An odd move. I would have thought they would give Punk the title seeing as Nitro wasn't even scheduled to be in the match. And what were the crowd chanting at Umaga?? He was getting cheered. Shocked Could a good guy Umaga be in the works??

Probably not.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10178 on: June 25, 2007, 01:02:10 PM »

And WWE Continues to suck and be even more stupid than before.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10179 on: June 25, 2007, 01:10:54 PM »

Vengeance on the whole was ok, this Vince storyline though is, well....crap.

I mean Punk and Nitro had a decent match but as mentioned the decision was plain weird.  Yang and Chavo had a good match but did anyone care?  Cade & Murdoch continue to impress, yes high_times IMPRESS, Cade rules!  Edge and Batista was nicely done and protected both guys and was easily the best match of their feud although that wasn't difficult.  The US, Women's, WWE Tag Title matches completely sucked.  The Main Event was ok but completely rushed and when Lashley was taken out like he was early on you knew it was to protect him and who was then going to win.

For people who are cheap but like WWE DVDs (They are masters at DVD releases) then here's a torrent link to "The Most Powerful Families In Wrestling"  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 507 508 [509] 510 511 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: