Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:18:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 827786 times)
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10140 on: June 22, 2007, 02:05:57 PM »

Santino Marella VS. Umaga has randomly been added to the Vengeance card.

Also, I don't think there's a WWE Tag Team Title match. Yet.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #10141 on: June 22, 2007, 02:35:56 PM »

They had said Umaga was gonna face him for the title on raw this past week. Of course the build up for this match was just excellent. Though I don't believe it matters all that much as its obvious it will end by disqualification or umaga winning, no way will they have Santino beat Umaga. Just wasted space is what this match will be.  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #10142 on: June 22, 2007, 03:01:51 PM »

They had said Umaga was gonna face him for the title on raw this past week. Of course the build up for this match was just excellent. Though I don't believe it matters all that much as its obvious it will end by disqualification or umaga winning, no way will they have Santino beat Umaga. Just wasted space is what this match will be.  smoking
I hope that was sarcasim.  nervous

I think Umaga is going to get into a fued with Foley. At Vengence, we could have Foley coming down to help Santino get the win and retain the Intercontinental title as paypack for assaulting him last week before the match even got started, and then in the main event, Foley is about to win the WWE Championship, but Umaga comes out and beats the hell out of Foley, thus resulting on Cena capitalising for the win and retaining his championship  once more, and setting the Umaga/Foley fued in full swing, as they now each have a reason for wrestling each other.  yes

It's not the way I would do it, but it's probably the way it's going to go.

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #10143 on: June 22, 2007, 03:54:53 PM »

I hope that was sarcasim.  nervous

I think Umaga is going to get into a fued with Foley. At Vengence, we could have Foley coming down to help Santino get the win and retain the Intercontinental title as paypack for assaulting him last week before the match even got started, and then in the main event, Foley is about to win the WWE Championship, but Umaga comes out and beats the hell out of Foley, thus resulting on Cena capitalising for the win and retaining his championship  once more, and setting the Umaga/Foley fued in full swing, as they now each have a reason for wrestling each other.  yes

It's not the way I would do it, but it's probably the way it's going to go.

Yes that was sarcasim.  rofl  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10144 on: June 22, 2007, 05:09:42 PM »

Also, I don't think there's a WWE Tag Team Title match. Yet.

it was added to the card a week ago.

there isnt going to be a WWE tag team title match, no idea why but its definatly not going to be added

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10145 on: June 22, 2007, 05:37:40 PM »

there isnt going to be a WWE tag team title match, no idea why but its definatly not going to be added

Whoever tipped you off with that information needs shooting Cheesy

Vengeance is the Night of Champions, and for Deuce & Domino, it's also a night of uncertainty.

The WWE Tag Team Champions have issued an open challenge for this Sunday night, giving anyone who accepts it the chance to challenge for the gold they've held for the last two months.

Who will be the lucky two individuals that step up and challenge the boys from the Other Side of the Tracks? Find out this Sunday at Vengeance: Night of Champions.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/vengeance/matches/40811641114/preview/
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10146 on: June 22, 2007, 05:42:47 PM »

Who will be the lucky two individuals that step up and challenge the boys from the Other Side of the Tracks? Find out this Sunday at Vengeance: Night of Champions.

Knowing my luck, it'll be the friggin' Daltons.

Who could it be? The Major Brothers? I haven't actually seen them in the ring but whatever. Maybe the Hardys.

Also, WTF? http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/kingleonidas/

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10147 on: June 22, 2007, 05:52:15 PM »

Whoever tipped you off with that information needs shooting Cheesy

Vengeance is the Night of Champions, and for Deuce & Domino, it's also a night of uncertainty.

The WWE Tag Team Champions have issued an open challenge for this Sunday night, giving anyone who accepts it the chance to challenge for the gold they've held for the last two months.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/vengeance/matches/40811641114/preview/

no comment lol

Knowing my luck, it'll be the friggin' Daltons.

Who could it be? The Major Brothers? I haven't actually seen them in the ring but whatever. Maybe the Hardys.

Also, WTF? http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/kingleonidas/

it'll be the Major Brothers, there aint no one else. Definatly won't be the Hardyz as they have a match with Cade & Murdoch

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10148 on: June 22, 2007, 06:04:07 PM »

I actually tried to think if either the Hardys were in a match. Evidently I didn't think hard enough.

sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10149 on: June 22, 2007, 06:06:22 PM »

london and Kendrick V Duece and Domino...WGGT attack Londrick

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10150 on: June 22, 2007, 06:18:44 PM »

I reckon its time for predictions.

I say:

Cena
Edge
Benoit
Cade & Murdoch
Deuce N' Domino (Over Major Brothers)
Umaga
MVP
Wang Yang
Candice Michelle

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #10151 on: June 22, 2007, 07:07:34 PM »

I reckon its time for predictions.

I say:

Cena
Edge
Benoit
Cade & Murdoch
Deuce N' Domino (Over Major Brothers)
Umaga
MVP
Wang Yang
Candice Michelle
Heres mine:

Orton (I think it could very well be time. Afterall, they've been beefing him up for months)
Edge
Benoit
Cade & Murdoch
Deuce N' Domino (provided it's over the Major Brothers)
Santino
MVP
Chavo
Candice

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10152 on: June 22, 2007, 07:30:52 PM »

WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Diva Trinity. We wish her the best in all future endeavors.
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #10153 on: June 22, 2007, 07:42:34 PM »

WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Diva Trinity. We wish her the best in all future endeavors.
Meh, no big loss. Should of fired her long ago and kept Ariel IMO.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10154 on: June 22, 2007, 07:56:09 PM »

Should of kept both and fired the ones who are useless.  Trinity had talent just never got the chance.  Diva's like Maryse, Torrie, Ashley, Jillian, Layla, Brooke etc. need firing....
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #10155 on: June 22, 2007, 08:32:20 PM »

Should of kept both and fired the ones who are useless.  Trinity had talent just never got the chance.  Diva's like Maryse, Torrie, Ashley, Jillian, Layla, Brooke etc. need firing....
I agree with you there.

I see you haven't placed Candice in that list. About 6 months ago I'd say she would be on it. But she really is improving this past while and although theres a lot of room for improvement at least she is beginning to show the audience she can do more than just a silly dance.

Melina is superb on the mike, which vouches for her ok, wrestling ability.

Mickie is by far my favourite. She's has the ability to go above and beyond with being dubbed as "the next Trish Stratus" as she has already proven to be more than that. And she's hot so it's all good.

I wish they still had Christy Hemme. I loved her, she was willing to learn and was real tough for a girl. And she was IMO the hottest Diva to ever grace a WWE ring. I still miss the firey red head in the WWE to this day.

^ As you can see in that clip:

- Top Rope
- Landing on her full body weight
- No Umaga like; "knees hit the ground 5mins before the body" slam

I hope I made my point. yes

sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10156 on: June 22, 2007, 08:57:08 PM »

eh all she did was a standerd 2D

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10157 on: June 22, 2007, 11:31:36 PM »

I wish they still had Christy Hemme. I loved her, she was willing to learn and was real tough for a girl. And she was IMO the hottest Diva to ever grace a WWE ring. I still miss the firey red head in the WWE to this day.

^ As you can see in that clip:

- Top Rope
- Landing on her full body weight
- No Umaga like; "knees hit the ground 5mins before the body" slam

I hope I made my point. yes

I miss seeing her in WWE but thats why I watch TNA aswell.

personally, that was a rather bad electric chair clothesline, she practically lands on her face. Umaga does it to perfection unlike Christy

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10158 on: June 23, 2007, 06:59:58 AM »

Hemme tried and for that i liked her but she was never impressive in the ring, same goes for Candice she's improving and i like the fact she's trying but she's still pretty rotten compared to superior Diva's who don't get utilised properly such as Victoria.
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #10159 on: June 23, 2007, 07:27:24 AM »

Hemme tried and for that i liked her but she was never impressive in the ring, same goes for Candice she's improving and i like the fact she's trying but she's still pretty rotten compared to superior Diva's who don't get utilised properly such as Victoria.
Yeah, but don't you think Victoria is past it? She's pretty old for a diva too, as far as I can remember. I'm not in any way saying that older superstars are hasbeens are anything, it's just that she's known to be a shoot wrestler and she's got her fair share of injurys too.

Pages: 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: