Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:23:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 504 505 [506] 507 508 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 827475 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10100 on: June 19, 2007, 04:00:39 PM »

Notice the character MR. McMahon was who was killed which in my opinion is a fantastic idea cause it has definitely ran its course.

Vince Killed Mr. McMahon and will get back to the regular Vince who was a broadcaster and wasn't an onscreen talent.

I think it was a bit disrespectful to real wrestlers who have died to run that on SD as if he really died.

I hate this angle just cause they are trying to sell it as if Vince is really dead and that is pretty stupid to me.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10101 on: June 19, 2007, 04:02:48 PM »

a personaly love it because they never say Vince Mcmahon died they always mention him as Mr Mcmahon

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10102 on: June 19, 2007, 04:11:28 PM »

I say Vince will come back soon(ish), say he fooled us all and be back to heel Mr. McMahon again.

I also like how Raw is sponsored by a show called Burn Notice and the Vengeance theme is by a band called Fuel. Pretty disrespectful to VKM isn't it?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 04:33:56 PM by BlowUpYourLimo » Logged

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10103 on: June 19, 2007, 04:34:54 PM »

btw i love your user name lol

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #10104 on: June 19, 2007, 05:34:00 PM »

if only they could get The Rock to put him over

speaking of him will he ever be back or is he now pwned by hollywood?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10105 on: June 19, 2007, 05:35:13 PM »

he is in hollywood at the moment but iam sure one day he will return

Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #10106 on: June 19, 2007, 05:51:20 PM »

Once again I am astonished to how anyone can say Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch are good. I still do not believe these guys should be anywhere near the title, they should be on heat. WGTT should be the champs right now and the hardy's should be fueding with them, not the redneck chumps. At least their starting to have a tag division.

are you watching the same people we are? Cade & Murdoch are great, so are WGTT but they can't seem to catch a break. Cade & Murdoch have so much more personality and build (WWE's body type)

No, the Hardys should not be feuding with anyone, they need to push Matt as a singles main eventer (he gets practically the biggest pops on Smackdown, more than Batista) and Jeff is already over as a singles mid-carder and the fans go wild seeing them on their own as much as when they are together.

Oh and Cade & Murdoch were on Heat (last nights recording)
OH MY BROTHA TESTIFY!!!

Im glad someone feels the same way!!!
I've always trying to put over Matt but hear someone else say it is music to my ears.
There are some smart people in this thread. ok
I think the WWE are beginning to realise this also, with the way he was brillantly used on last weeks Raw in the battle royal.

MATT HARDYS Time Should Be Now
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 05:54:30 PM by Axl4Life » Logged

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10107 on: June 19, 2007, 05:58:24 PM »

is any one else missing stables? read that Edge and Cade and Murdock were to have been one - but then Edge went to SD.

Evolution 2.0 might have a go at it w/ Ric Flair back on SD w/ Batista and add MVP as the rookie.
Coulda tried to do a Four Horseman with Flair and Benoit on SD ..but well Benoit off to ECW.  rant

also Managers! - i think Dusty Rhodes should be managing - maybe Cade and Murdock.
all the cast of characters now doing back stage garbage: Ron Simmons or Tony Garea w/ WGTT ... afterall these legends helped make the tag division, Ricky Steamboat with Rey Mysterio, Piper with of course the Highlanders.

and damn the Mexicools are gone now! at least tna's LAX still in the title hunt.  smoking
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #10108 on: June 19, 2007, 06:16:39 PM »

is any one else missing stables? read that Edge and Cade and Murdock were to have been one - but then Edge went to SD.

Evolution 2.0 might have a go at it w/ Ric Flair back on SD w/ Batista and add MVP as the rookie.
Coulda tried to do a Four Horseman with Flair and Benoit on SD ..but well Benoit off to ECW.  rant

also Managers! - i think Dusty Rhodes should be managing - maybe Cade and Murdock.
all the cast of characters now doing back stage garbage: Ron Simmons or Tony Garea w/ WGTT ... afterall these legends helped make the tag division, Ricky Steamboat with Rey Mysterio, Piper with of course the Highlanders.

and damn the Mexicools are gone now! at least tna's LAX still in the title hunt.  smoking
Yeah, Edge wanted his own stable, and wanted Cade and Murdoch, but the SD move threw that out the window.

As for Evolution 2.0 it would be useless. Who would be their main guy? Batista? Roll Eyes That guys as stale and boring on the mike as blue molded bread. It was Triple H, who was the heart of Evo as we all know and was the main guy. He was a great speaker, and thats what helped contribute to the success of the faction. So, to answer your question I wouldn't like to see that and it won't happen without HHH being involved.

As for legends being full time stable managers the WWE wouldn't do something like that and keep say someone like Dusty as a manager. The WWE is like a little child, you give it a small amount of something it likes and it keeps wanting more. They would continue to throw money at the legends until they compete in matches, and soon enough they would become boring, old and repititve as Flair, leaving bad tastes in our mouths. Best leave the legends off, and appriciate seeing them maybe a couple of times a year as simple guest appearances. That way, when we think of their legendary careers, we will think of great competitors. Not washed up hasbeens.

Just my opinions. peace
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 06:19:48 PM by Axl4Life » Logged

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10109 on: June 19, 2007, 08:56:03 PM »

Once again I am astonished to how anyone can say Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch are good. I still do not believe these guys should be anywhere near the title, they should be on heat. WGTT should be the champs right now and the hardy's should be fueding with them, not the redneck chumps. At least their starting to have a tag division.

are you watching the same people we are? Cade & Murdoch are great, so are WGTT but they can't seem to catch a break. Cade & Murdoch have so much more personality and build (WWE's body type)

No, the Hardys should not be feuding with anyone, they need to push Matt as a singles main eventer (he gets practically the biggest pops on Smackdown, more than Batista) and Jeff is already over as a singles mid-carder and the fans go wild seeing them on their own as much as when they are together.

Oh and Cade & Murdoch were on Heat (last nights recording)
OH MY BROTHA TESTIFY!!!

Im glad someone feels the same way!!!
I've always trying to put over Matt but hear someone else say it is music to my ears.
There are some smart people in this thread. ok
I think the WWE are beginning to realise this also, with the way he was brillantly used on last weeks Raw in the battle royal.

MATT HARDYS Time Should Be Now

yep exactly!

p.s since when did you become a reverend  Tongue

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #10110 on: June 20, 2007, 10:21:34 AM »

Former WWE and ECW wrestler The Blue Meanie has released his own hot sauce. The hot sauce is called "Meanie Sauce" courtesy of the award winning Hotsauce Factory. The Hotsauce Factory have done a wide range of hotsauces with people including Dizzy Reed of Guns N' Roses and Michael Anthony formerly of Van Halen. Blue Meanie was flattered when they asked him if he wanted a hot sauce done.

Well what do you know, there is a place for GNR and Wrestling is this world together! hihi

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10111 on: June 20, 2007, 10:34:26 AM »

I'm on this Matt Hardy bandwagon to.  He's in great form, they are pushing him well and he has now become one of those guys who's presence in a match generally guarantees it will be a good one.  The pops he gets are tremendous i don't know anyone who's been as buried as he was and still received the great pops off the crowd.  He has a theme by my fave band Monster Magnet to which is all good.  He is way better than Jeff, who is good in gimmick matches but outside of them is limited especially since his body seems fucked and even in gimmick matches he has a habit of blowing spots.  His Battle Royal performance was decent to it made him look like a bona fide star.  That's what i love about those kind of matches you don't have to win to look decent in it and it can get over 3-4 stars....
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #10112 on: June 20, 2007, 11:34:09 AM »

I know who killed Vince.
Think about it..it's someone
Who knows explosives

And hates Vince's guts...
Who cannot stand his success
Holds it in contempt.

It must be someone
Who hates capitalism
And sees it as wrong.

He is a martyr,
At least, he thinks himself so,
Has tunnel vision.

If you add to that
The attack was a bombing,
Guerrilla style,

There's only one choice.
Can I get a drum roll, please???  It's...

Muhammad Hassan!!!

Cheesy Grin

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10113 on: June 20, 2007, 11:50:46 AM »

thats just redicules every one knows it was Funaki because he is evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvil

Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #10114 on: June 20, 2007, 11:57:56 AM »

I'm on this Matt Hardy bandwagon to.  He's in great form, they are pushing him well and he has now become one of those guys who's presence in a match generally guarantees it will be a good one.  The pops he gets are tremendous i don't know anyone who's been as buried as he was and still received the great pops off the crowd.  He has a theme by my fave band Monster Magnet to which is all good.  He is way better than Jeff, who is good in gimmick matches but outside of them is limited especially since his body seems fucked and even in gimmick matches he has a habit of blowing spots.  His Battle Royal performance was decent to it made him look like a bona fide star.  That's what i love about those kind of matches you don't have to win to look decent in it and it can get over 3-4 stars....

Source - PWInsider

At last night?s SmackDown taping in Charlotte, North Carolina it was announced that DNA was found in Mr. McMahon?s limo that exploded. They mentioned that a third strand was also found and was to be of another well known individual. They did not reveal the name.

Jeff Hardy was also noted as getting the biggest ovation of the night.

Saying this was Smackdown, Im gonna go ahead and say that they've made a mistake and meant Matt Hardy.  Roll Eyes

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10115 on: June 20, 2007, 12:05:27 PM »

Jeff Hardy was also noted as getting the biggest ovation of the night.

Saying this was Smackdown, Im gonna go ahead and say that they've made a mistake and meant Matt Hardy.? Roll Eyes
Yeah i saw the spoilers earlier that's a mistake Wink
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10116 on: June 20, 2007, 12:32:23 PM »

Benoit VS. Punk at Vengeance. Should be cool.

Prediction: Matt wil be US Champion by the end of the year.

Question: Why is MVP facing Flair at Vengeance??

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #10117 on: June 20, 2007, 01:05:15 PM »

Prediction: Matt wil be US Champion by the end of the year.

Question: Why is MVP facing Flair at Vengeance??
- Yes, I agree. Im rooting for Benoit, as he's my pick in the ROV WWE Game.

- I really hope so, although, I would love to see him in a program with World Champion Edge. He's even stated that this is his main goal he'd like to accomplish.

- Benoit left to ECW so, they simply put Flair in Benoit's place as the No. 1 contender.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10118 on: June 20, 2007, 01:28:26 PM »

It's like the IWC's dream match, if given enough time it should be fantastic!

- Yes, I agree. Im rooting for Benoit, as he's my pick in the ROV WWE Game.
Oi! No mentioning rival games over here Lips Sealed Tongue Cheesy
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10119 on: June 20, 2007, 02:17:11 PM »

My problem with WWE is, they don't listen to the fans anymore. They are held hostage by the all mighty dollar and their shareholders.

If the WWE of today was around 10 years ago, we never woud've got SCSA or The Rock.

The Rock was absolutely hated as a face but had they kept him a face and not let him turn, we never would've got what we ended up with.

same with Stone Cold.

U have to listen to what the fans want and stop worryin about who sells the most T Shirts or who looks the best on a poster.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 ... 504 505 [506] 507 508 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: