Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:33:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 503 504 [505] 506 507 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 827569 times)
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10080 on: June 17, 2007, 09:55:18 AM »

does anyone else think that with Sherri's sad death that the Mcmahon death angle could be considered poor taste.

Dont get me wrong its such a big angle they can't just pull the angle, but i think there stuck between a rock and hard place with it now

when they found out about Sherri they were thinking about cancelling the angle but as of now they are keeping it

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10081 on: June 17, 2007, 01:41:01 PM »

Londrick are now on Raw.
Kenny is on SD.
Viscera is on ECW.
Sandman is on Raw.
Hardcore Holly is on SD.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10082 on: June 17, 2007, 01:56:26 PM »

The Miz is now EXTREME...Hoo-Rah! Grin
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #10083 on: June 17, 2007, 02:22:36 PM »

Londrick are now on Raw.
Kenny is on SD.
Viscera is on ECW.
Sandman is on Raw.
Hardcore Holly is on SD.

not sure i like that much. I was thinking that both RAW and Smackdown had started t have a good tag divison. Although The Hardyz vs Londrick is still a match i'd love to see

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #10084 on: June 17, 2007, 02:27:42 PM »

There has been 8 picks! How many more is there to be?

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10085 on: June 17, 2007, 03:24:51 PM »

Londrick are now on Raw.
Kenny is on SD.
Viscera is on ECW.
Sandman is on Raw.
Hardcore Holly is on SD.

when i heard londrick moved to RAW a little peice of me died

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #10086 on: June 17, 2007, 03:36:32 PM »

Londrick are now on Raw.
Kenny is on SD.
Viscera is on ECW.
Sandman is on Raw.
Hardcore Holly is on SD.

when i heard londrick moved to RAW a little peice of me died
What the hell are you on about? Thats excellent news. It opens up all new possibilities. The Hardyz, Nitro, and Cade and Murdoch are all on Raw. Those have the potential to be superb matches. You don't want to see Londrick vs Deuce and Domino for the rest of your life do you?

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10087 on: June 17, 2007, 03:37:38 PM »

you didnt que all night and spent ?50 on a smackdown ticket just to see Paul London did you? lol

Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #10088 on: June 17, 2007, 03:46:56 PM »

you didnt que all night and spent ?50 on a smackdown ticket just to see Paul London did you? lol
Ouch.
Sore one dude.
I remember that happened me one time aswell at a house show.
I can't remember what superstar it was over though. Could have been Undetaker I'm not sure.
You should have explained yourself more dude, I thought you were trying to say Londrick to Raw a bad thing. rofl

sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10089 on: June 17, 2007, 03:48:55 PM »

sorry, i would of but iam still in the state of shock after having slash666 phone me and me swearing and crying lol

i would say its the greatest thing ever cos its more a reason for me to stay up and watch RAW but i was sooooooooooo close to seing london lol undertakers out, and now kenedy is on Raw so i now am left with my number 3 wrestler Funaki lol

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #10090 on: June 17, 2007, 04:07:49 PM »

Full WWE Draft Results:
Pick #1 - The Great Khali (to Smackdown)
Pick #2 - The Boogeyman (to ECW)
Pick #3 - King Booker with Sharmell (to Raw)
Pick #4 - Chris Benoit (to ECW)
Pick #5 - Torrie Wilson (to Smackdown)
Pick #6- Chris Masters (to Smackdown)
Pick #7 - Bobby Lashley (to Raw)
Pick #8 - Ric Flair (to Smackdown)
Pick #9 - Snitsky (to Raw)
Pick #10 - Mr. Kennedy (to Raw)
Pick #11 - Brian Kendrick (to Raw)
Pick #12 - Paul London (to Raw)
Pick #13 - Kenny Dykstra (to Smackdown)
Pick #14 - Viscera (to ECW)
Pick #15 - The Sandman (to RAW)
Pick #16 - Bob Holly (to Smackdown)
Pick #17 - The Miz (to ECW)
Pick #18 - Daivari (to RAW)
Pick #19 - The Major Brothers (to Smackdown)
Pick #20 - William Regal (to Raw)
Pick #21 - Victoria (to Smackdown)
Pick #22 - Jillian Hall (to RAW)
Pick #23 - Eugene (to Smackdown)
Pick #24 - Johnny Nitro (to ECW)

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10091 on: June 17, 2007, 04:46:33 PM »

seems SD got the worse end of things. RAW as usual gets top billing - one name: KENNEDY!

oh right as JBL says - they got Torrie  crying  rant
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10092 on: June 18, 2007, 09:40:07 PM »

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Paul London received a tongue lashing backstage after RAW went off the air for laughing during the Vince McMahon segment where he walked to his death. Vince was furious when he saw the tape of RAW and noticed that London was smiling.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10093 on: June 18, 2007, 09:46:49 PM »

WWE just announced on Monday Night Raw that next Monday, Raw will start at a special time of 8pm EST where all superstars from Raw, Smackdown and ECW are required to attend. This broadcast will be a special three hour special as "Federal Investigators" are set to question superstars on the death of Mr. McMahon

Another 3 hour Raw next week then, I ain't complaining!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #10094 on: June 18, 2007, 11:21:20 PM »

yes he deserved to die and i hope he burns in hell - Samual L Jackson (sp?)
Tongue

aren't we forgetting that Vince was an asshole? yes he made....well kept going and prevailling in the company his dad made but still he was an ass. I'm the person that Dusty Rhoads described last week, i don't like the way he ran things or the way he handled people or the way he acted but i do, sincerally, Respect him. As the chairman of the company i love to watch cause its like a soap opera for dudes.
peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #10095 on: June 19, 2007, 03:02:37 AM »

Heres some of my notes on whats been going on.

Why the hell would they move The Sandman to raw? I know most people dont care about him anymore but i'll always have a very nostalgic feel for Sandman and just can't believe they would move him to raw.

I don't see the big deal on Lashley, there is no way this guy should main eventing on raw. WWE has much better talent that deserves the kinda push hes getting such as Ortan, and Kennedy to name a couple. Did you see the reaction kennedy was getting on raw tonight? He's always gets great reaction, I love him. In my opinion hes the best on TV right now. I can never get enough of Mr. Kennedy, this is the guy that should be getting Cena's push.

I don't like Booker, but it might work and wtf is up with Snitsky moving over? I hear their gonna push him, He was horrible on raw a couple years ago with that stupid storyline where he killed kanes kid. I cannot stand that fucker. Definition of chump.

When is flair gonna give it up?? Please somebody tell me soon.

Once again I am astonished to how anyone can say Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch are good. I still do not believe these guys should be anywhere near the title, they should be on heat. WGTT should be the champs right now and the hardy's should be fueding with them, not the redneck chumps. At least their starting to have a tag division.

So I guess ole Cactus Jack is "out" of this sundays ppv, I hope at least he stays around. I've always liked Mick and he should take over for Raw GM when the who done it storyline is done.

Speaking of the death of the chairman. I always like a who done it storyline but again the focus on raw is Mcmahon. I'm sick of hearing about him, I'm sick of thinking about him, I'm sick of him being involved in anyway shape or form with being on tv. Its just getting old. So I hope he stays "dead" and we can go to a Mr. McMahon free raw.

Going back to kennedy, how long do you think he'll be a heel before he becomes a face? I think they got another Rock on their hands. This guys is fucking talented. I can't say enough about this guy. This is the guy that should dethrone Cena. This is the guy that should be beating challenger after challenger. This guy is already a star.

Thats it.  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10096 on: June 19, 2007, 01:07:59 PM »

Going back to kennedy, how long do you think he'll be a heel before he becomes a face? I think they got another Rock on their hands. This guys is fucking talented. I can't say enough about this guy. This is the guy that should dethrone Cena. This is the guy that should be beating challenger after challenger. This guy is already a star.

Thats it.? smoking

I like Kennedy too but the "everyone sucks but me" thing is a bit old. I guess he an't really talk about much else though, being injured and all. Sad

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10097 on: June 19, 2007, 02:02:11 PM »

if only they could get The Rock to put him over

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10098 on: June 19, 2007, 02:16:22 PM »

Once again I am astonished to how anyone can say Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch are good. I still do not believe these guys should be anywhere near the title, they should be on heat. WGTT should be the champs right now and the hardy's should be fueding with them, not the redneck chumps. At least their starting to have a tag division.

are you watching the same people we are? Cade & Murdoch are great, so are WGTT but they can't seem to catch a break. Cade & Murdoch have so much more personality and build (WWE's body type)

And No, the Hardys should not be feuding with anyone, they need to push Matt as a singles main eventer (he gets practically the biggest pops on Smackdown, more than Batista) and Jeff is already over as a singles mid-carder and the fans go wild seeing them on their own as much as when they are together.

Oh and Cade & Murdoch were on Heat (last nights recording)

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10099 on: June 19, 2007, 03:56:45 PM »

are you watching the same people we are? Cade & Murdoch are great, so are WGTT but they can't seem to catch a break. Cade & Murdoch have so much more personality and build (WWE's body type)

And No, the Hardys should not be feuding with anyone, they need to push Matt as a singles main eventer (he gets practically the biggest pops on Smackdown, more than Batista) and Jeff is already over as a singles mid-carder and the fans go wild seeing them on their own as much as when they are together.

Oh and Cade & Murdoch were on Heat (last nights recording)

any what website did you read that of Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 503 504 [505] 506 507 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: