Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:28:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 502 503 [504] 505 506 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 827307 times)
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10060 on: June 14, 2007, 03:29:55 PM »

HTGTHers on WWE TV, a wrestling fan (from ROH) leaking GN'R songs, a wrestling thread bigger than any GN'R thread on a GN'R board, the matter power of wrestling and GN'R coming together, ah, it's a wonderful world. Cheesy

just imagine what would happen if WWE ever used a GN'R song for a PPV theme  Shocked hihi

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #10061 on: June 14, 2007, 04:28:21 PM »

I have to say that I am hugley impressed with the way WWE are presenting this whole angle through wwe.com, using new faces and people we haven't seen before to present it as real. The angle would only truly work if presented like this and well done to them, so far that is.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10062 on: June 14, 2007, 04:50:20 PM »

yeah cs the FBI been involved and WWE photo shopping a picture of its flag to show it at half mast isnt working hard to convince people lol....why the fuck did he have to show up on smackdown :@

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10063 on: June 14, 2007, 05:25:24 PM »

source: www.f4wonline.com

The decision to move Mr. Kennedy to Raw was made because Triple H was "crying" that there weren't enough heels on the brand. This move indicates that not only is Kennedy not returning as a major babyface to chase Edge for the World Title he was supposed to have won from Undertaker with his Money in the Bank shot, but he's also returning to Raw to be a heel, likely to be fed to Triple H.

All of this is subject to change, but some people are probably going to be very upset in the next few months.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10064 on: June 14, 2007, 05:28:09 PM »

yeah cs the FBI been involved and WWE photo shopping a picture of its flag to show it at half mast isnt working hard to convince people lol....why the fuck did he have to show up on smackdown :@

he never showed up on smackdown, he was only backstage not on tv

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10065 on: June 14, 2007, 07:01:34 PM »

yeah but still that twat should of been smart enough to go sandman and lay low untill the hassel of it has blown over

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10066 on: June 14, 2007, 09:26:03 PM »

you know he has jobs to do backstage to make sure the show goes well and leave just before the end of the show in order for no one to see him

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10067 on: June 15, 2007, 07:23:03 AM »

bullshit excuses like shane, stephania or anyone else could of done them and am sure he has a phone and a tv

A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10068 on: June 15, 2007, 08:39:10 AM »

What so Vince was seen by fans at Smackdown then?

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10069 on: June 15, 2007, 08:57:08 AM »

The decision to move Mr. Kennedy to Raw was made because Triple H was "crying" that there weren't enough heels on the brand. This move indicates that not only is Kennedy not returning as a major babyface to chase Edge for the World Title he was supposed to have won from Undertaker with his Money in the Bank shot, but he's also returning to Raw to be a heel, likely to be fed to Triple H.

All of this is subject to change, but some people are probably going to be very upset in the next few months.

Crying? Raw really only had two main event level heels (Orton and Umaga). Now they have four, with Kennedy and Booker (who I thought would drop his 'king' gimmick when he came back but evidently not...). Smackdown has Edge, Finlay, Mark Henry, MVP and now Khali.

Also, why would Kennedy be 'fed' to HHH? I thought that a HHH/Cena rematch was in the works.

Enough with the HHHate!

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10070 on: June 15, 2007, 09:30:17 AM »

What so Vince was seen by fans at Smackdown then?

no, fans never saw him just sources backstage did

Crying? Raw really only had two main event level heels (Orton and Umaga). Now they have four, with Kennedy and Booker (who I thought would drop his 'king' gimmick when he came back but evidently not...). Smackdown has Edge, Finlay, Mark Henry, MVP and now Khali.

Also, why would Kennedy be 'fed' to HHH? I thought that a HHH/Cena rematch was in the works.

Enough with the HHHate!

yeah but when he returns it HAS to be as a babyface cause of all the pops he gets and thats why their keeping Orton strong so he and HHH can have a program, then probably Kennedy.

HHH vs Kennedy is something I'm looking forward to

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10071 on: June 15, 2007, 10:24:15 AM »

bullshit excuses like shane, stephania or anyone else could of done them and am sure he has a phone and a tv
Grow Up! It's his job ffs and as mentioned he was only seen by those backstage, he's not trying to fool those people anyway, Vince is like the owner, director and actor, his character is dead but he stills needs to be there to direct and do his thing. Roll Eyes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10072 on: June 15, 2007, 03:52:57 PM »

One of the most recognizable female talents in pro wrestling history, Sheri Martel, passed away this morning.

Known in wrestling circles as "Sensational Sheri" and "Sensational Queen Sheri", Mrs. Martel passed away this morning at age 49.

Shocked I can't believe it, this is a damn shame.  She was a legend and her HOF speech the other year was hilarious, she is truly one of the best of all time and the current Diva's could of learnt a lot from her, she will be missed Cry
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #10073 on: June 15, 2007, 04:13:44 PM »

I've just heard this, too.
Sherri Martel nee Russell,
May you rest in peace.

True innovator...
She had a great deal of class.
She'll be greatly missed.

Splash

/Mike

edit:
Misread the story.
Husband not being questioned.
I fixed it.  Sorry.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 04:16:51 PM by McGann » Logged

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10074 on: June 15, 2007, 05:41:09 PM »

One of the most recognizable female talents in pro wrestling history, Sheri Martel, passed away this morning.

Known in wrestling circles as "Sensational Sheri" and "Sensational Queen Sheri", Mrs. Martel passed away this morning at age 49.

Shocked I can't believe it, this is a damn shame.? She was a legend and her HOF speech the other year was hilarious, she is truly one of the best of all time and the current Diva's could of learnt a lot from her, she will be missed Cry

Another wrestling death. no

It's a shame. RIP.

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #10075 on: June 15, 2007, 05:47:08 PM »

smack down tonight guys, anyone think that we'll be informed more about Vinces "death"?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10076 on: June 16, 2007, 09:45:21 AM »

^We didn't but we did get a 'press conference' held by the guy in charge of the case where they weren't taking questions. Which sort of defeats the purpose of a press conference, doesn't it?

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #10077 on: June 16, 2007, 01:37:44 PM »

yeah kinda Undecided

smackdown was kinda disapointing if you ask me. That and they showed the limo after the fire which is BULLSHIT because when they showed it there nothing was left but when they showed the firemen putting it out the whole bottom half and tires were still left on the car.

somethings gonna happen  nervous confused

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10078 on: June 17, 2007, 04:41:09 AM »

SD cruiserweight 4 way was a surprise... not that Jimmy Wang would win but who was in it. jaimie noble coming out with pit bull entrance but no chain gimic anymore, shannon moore - the real shannon moore ha - his mohawk gone and looks like same old same old, and daivari in muhammad hussan head gear -and why is he here and muhammad hassan fired?  confused  also newly developed abs on daivari - roiding up or can this be done in a gym in what seems like 3 months.

sherri martel speech at hof was awesome. sorry to see her go at a relatively young age. seems that's the pattern for wrestlers. rip.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #10079 on: June 17, 2007, 08:14:38 AM »

does anyone else think that with Sherri's sad death that the Mcmahon death angle could be considered poor taste.

Dont get me wrong its such a big angle they can't just pull the angle, but i think there stuck between a rock and hard place with it now

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Pages: 1 ... 502 503 [504] 505 506 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: