Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:22:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 501 502 [503] 504 505 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 827226 times)
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10040 on: June 12, 2007, 02:49:20 PM »

obviously the clear thing would be to have Lashley as the main suspect for the "murder" of Vince but how good would it be if it turned out to be The Coach!!! no one would see that coming!

Smackdown got the very shitty end of the draft, losing Booker, Benoit, Boogeyman (not much of a loss) and Kennedy whilst only gaining Khali, Masters, Torrie & Flair got damn.

Benoit back to ECW could open up so many new feuds, such as Benoit vs Burke/Punk or Cor Von and with the vacated title, it makes ECW more watchable.

Also does anyone feel Raw got alittle too much yesterday? I mean they got Booker, Kennedy, Snitsky & Lashley. I know they wanted new faces for Cena to feud with but thats alittle too much for 3 people who are main eventers, I reckon they need to send someone like Jeff Hardy or Umaga to Smackdown

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #10041 on: June 12, 2007, 02:52:47 PM »

Radio station
In Connecticut claiming
That he's really dead!!!

Earlier, someone said
It's a soap opera now...
It always has been!!!!!!!

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10042 on: June 12, 2007, 03:09:10 PM »

My guess is that he heard about the WWE/Jackass angle.

Edit: Will they really keep him off screen for good now? Some think that it is the WWE's way of 'killing off' the Mr. McMahon character. Surely, it'll be 'revealed' that he survived (I don't know how, but....)??

Also, did anyone else see that sign that said Chinese Democracy??
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 04:00:33 PM by BlowUpYourVideo » Logged

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #10043 on: June 12, 2007, 03:25:09 PM »

Also does anyone feel Raw got alittle too much yesterday? I mean they got Booker, Kennedy, Snitsky & Lashley. I know they wanted new faces for Cena to feud with but thats alittle too much for 3 people who are main eventers, I reckon they need to send someone like Jeff Hardy or Umaga to Smackdown

They got alot but if you think about it they all make sense.

Lashley - The next big star in WWE's eyes and he is a league above everyone else in ECW at the moment.

Booker T - Been champ on Smackdown, beaten alot of the top names. There really isn't anyone he hasn't feuded with on SD.

Kennedy - Great promos, Great Charisma, Great prospect. Future World Champ and they deserve to be on the No 1 show.

Snitsky - A little suprised especially with Lashley going to RAW but they have been airing promos and it looks as if he is in for a push.

and pushing Jeff Hardy to Smackdown would ruin the tag division they have slowly made respectful again. But Umaga maybe would be a decent one. Although they do have Undertaker and Rey Mysterio to come back too not to mention the talents of MVP.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #10044 on: June 12, 2007, 04:21:24 PM »

I was pushing for Matt Hardy and Finlay to move to Raw, and have Jeff Hardy moved to Smackdown or ECW so both wouldn't be on the same brand again.

- Anyone else get the feeling that Matt Hardys time for being a bonafide main eventer is coming real fast?
We knew when it came down to Orton and Hardy in the battle royal that he wouldn't defeat super heel Orton with him getting a mega push and all, but it still was damn sure exciting.

- He kept fighting back, and he was way over as usual.

- Very entertaining, throughout.

- His performance reminded me of HBK at this years rumble, as the worn down guy (Matt) tryed to survive against fresh guy Orton.

Also reminded me of Chris Benoit toppling the Big Show to win the rumble in 04 when he almost eliminated Henry all by himself before Orton came over.

No, when and were was this?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 04:23:14 PM by Axl4Life » Logged

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10045 on: June 12, 2007, 04:55:20 PM »

The only time I saw it was when Benoit was walking through the curtain.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10046 on: June 12, 2007, 05:40:22 PM »

Once again just when u think WWE can get no worse it does.

1. The Draft was stupid

2. The battle royal at the end was stupid. 2 SD guys logically would eliminate the Raw gu y and win the draft picks for his brand but NOOOO these dumbasses fight each other which is retarded.

3. I won't even comment on the ending of Raw. Vince has been unwatchable the last 2 weeks and it was an obvious "Soprano's" ploy, giving an ending the fans wanted for that show on Raw.

Vince is dead....... how stupid.

I guess we will get a tribute show or something now.

Im sure some angles can be made out of this but it doesnt matter, like the NWO/WCW invasion they willd rop the ball and fuck it all up.

WWE no longer care about putting the best wrestling product out, all they care about is milking the kids with John Cena to make as much money as possible.

They have shareholders to answer to now, so Vince no longer listens to the fans, he keeps force feeding the same shit down our throats every week.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #10047 on: June 12, 2007, 05:47:25 PM »

Once again just when u think WWE can get no worse it does.

1. The Draft was stupid

2. The battle royal at the end was stupid. 2 SD guys logically would eliminate the Raw gu y and win the draft picks for his brand but NOOOO these dumbasses fight each other which is retarded.

3. I won't even comment on the ending of Raw. Vince has been unwatchable the last 2 weeks and it was an obvious "Soprano's" ploy, giving an ending the fans wanted for that show on Raw.

Vince is dead....... how stupid.

I guess we will get a tribute show or something now.

Im sure some angles can be made out of this but it doesnt matter, like the NWO/WCW invasion they willd rop the ball and fuck it all up.

WWE no longer care about putting the best wrestling product out, all they care about is milking the kids with John Cena to make as much money as possible.

They have shareholders to answer to now, so Vince no longer listens to the fans, he keeps force feeding the same shit down our throats every week.

Except WWE applied for the permits to do the explosion 2 weeks ago. Thus, they planned it before the Sorpranos ending, thus it's not in any way related to the Sopranos.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10048 on: June 12, 2007, 05:57:31 PM »

i always hated vince untill now...this is single handedly the greatest thing in wrestling history....what is better then someone all wrestling fans hate blowing up! litraly

and it leaves way more things to happen then what vince could do been alive

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10049 on: June 12, 2007, 07:37:41 PM »

I don't think he's dead (obviously he's not really dead, but I mean even in terms of a storyline), I just think Vinces ego is too big to keep himself off the tv.

I didn't see the show but have seen the explosion, did you notice the way he kind of shuts the door and his leg disappears but then it re opens and his leg comes down again before he shuts the door and the car explodes. Possibly some kind of switch with a stunt guy to give Vince time to get out the other side of the limo whilst making it look like the second he closes the door the limo goes up? Whatever they did though it was a great bit of tv. 

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10050 on: June 12, 2007, 08:03:26 PM »

I don't think he's dead (obviously he's not really dead, but I mean even in terms of a storyline), I just think Vinces ego is too big to keep himself off the tv.

I didn't see the show but have seen the explosion, did you notice the way he kind of shuts the door and his leg disappears but then it re opens and his leg comes down again before he shuts the door and the car explodes. Possibly some kind of switch with a stunt guy to give Vince time to get out the other side of the limo whilst making it look like the second he closes the door the limo goes up? Whatever they did though it was a great bit of tv.?
Word is it was filmed sunday and live they filmed it up until he got in then switched to the pre recorded bit, to fool fans after the show they supposedly set the limo on fire again to...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10051 on: June 13, 2007, 01:44:37 AM »

WWE have officially jumped the shark

When u thought they could get no worse than the Katie Vick angle they go and do it.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10052 on: June 13, 2007, 07:34:29 AM »

WWE have officially jumped the shark

When u thought they could get no worse than the Katie Vick angle they go and do it.

how is this worst then katie vick angle? this is possably the greatest moment in wrestling history!

jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10053 on: June 13, 2007, 08:13:56 AM »

let's put our guess in as to who done it?

hmm  will rikishi be back? and say i did it for the c-ck(s)? unlikely
could it be a til now unknown 3rd mcmahon kid? that always works in soaps.

i say soon they'll settle all the GMs - teddy moves to ECW, Vickie at SD and Coach will continue on and move up at RAW.  soon enough it 'll come out that it was the Coach ( as someone here said ) .. he was awfully helpful to get vince in that limo....

and if anyone taped that exit - what was with that ear to ear dumb teeth showing smile from Paul London standing on the left side... and yeah folks just line up against the walls in the back like statues.  confused

and on a side note -with that depp's pirate movie doing good should Birchill in that pirate gimic be back to SD?
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10054 on: June 13, 2007, 11:02:32 AM »

what was with that ear to ear dumb teeth showing smile from Paul London standing on the left side

He planted the explosives?

Maybe it's a swerve...

sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10055 on: June 13, 2007, 12:13:04 PM »

where that would be awsome my money is on............shane

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10056 on: June 14, 2007, 12:41:07 PM »

The only time I saw it was when Benoit was walking through the curtain.

In fact, it was this guy who had it:

From this past Monday - I had ringside seats to WWE Raw!? ok

awesome man, i might be going to the show in Anaheim next month. Garry told me you had a sign saying "Chinese Democracy?"

Haha, yeah - apparently it was on TV for all of 3 seconds.? hihi

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10057 on: June 14, 2007, 12:43:51 PM »

HTGTHers on WWE TV, a wrestling fan (from ROH) leaking GN'R songs, a wrestling thread bigger than any GN'R thread on a GN'R board, the matter power of wrestling and GN'R coming together, ah, it's a wonderful world. Cheesy
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10058 on: June 14, 2007, 12:54:02 PM »

I hear leaks of three
Guns N' Roses too
Limo went boom
I seen it too...

'Tis indeed wonderful.

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #10059 on: June 14, 2007, 02:35:41 PM »

^Say what? Tongue

Grin

Back to what's really important!

I say....TIE!!!

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Pages: 1 ... 501 502 [503] 504 505 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: